Obama on National Debt

We are discussing obama while repubs control the government and do nothing about the debt?
This thread is FOUR FUCKING YEARS OLD.

It was bumped BY A LEFTIST TROLL.

Why does it bother you when I go back and prove you right wingers are hypocrites? Why??? This is one of the things I love about USMB. The archives. We can go back and find when you cried about the debt but now Trumps tax plan is going to add 1.5 trillion to it?

And the only thing that you want to talk about is that this thread is 4 years old? You are a mental midget. Intellectually dishonest fuck boy. Piss off if you don't think this is relevant.
This thread is not relevant except for those who posted in it as it pertains to their positions then & now.
You've proven nothing except for the fact that your life must be incredibly boring and lonel if you have time to play these kinds of childish games.

You bumped a 4 year old thread. No rightwingers were doing that. None were talking about Obama debt under Trump. Yet when someone fell into your asinine trap instead of being honest and telling him YOU were the one responsible for this thread being active you let him blame the right and even thanked him for it.

You'r a disingenuous piece of shit.
You are ridiculous really. I don't care if right wingers are doing it just like you don't care that right wingers bitch about the debt when Democrats are in charge and then forget about the debt once they are in charge.

You are liars and I proved it. This is what bothers you. Because you fucks said the debt was the biggest problem our nation was facing and that the sky was going to fall. All of the sudden its not anymore? Boy are you American right wingers stupid as fuck and so easily controllable.

It's like you are bashing the woman who's complaining that your new politician running for the senate raped her. Rather than be mad at the rapist you are bashing the accuser or victim.

Yes, this thread is relevant to us all because the debt is still there and the GOP are adding to it biggly. And we all need to remember what dishonest hypocrites they are. This is why I bump these old threads. If you don't like it well you can just fucking die.

Well aren't you jus all bad and shit.

We are discussing obama while repubs control the government and do nothing about the debt?

Why does it bother you when I go back and prove you right wingers are hypocrites? Why??? This is one of the things I love about USMB. The archives. We can go back and find when you cried about the debt but now Trumps tax plan is going to add 1.5 trillion to it?

And the only thing that you want to talk about is that this thread is 4 years old? You are a mental midget. Intellectually dishonest fuck boy. Piss off if you don't think this is relevant.
This thread is not relevant except for those who posted in it as it pertains to their positions then & now.
You've proven nothing except for the fact that your life must be incredibly boring and lonel if you have time to play these kinds of childish games.

You bumped a 4 year old thread. No rightwingers were doing that. None were talking about Obama debt under Trump. Yet when someone fell into your asinine trap instead of being honest and telling him YOU were the one responsible for this thread being active you let him blame the right and even thanked him for it.

You are ridiculous really. I don't care if right wingers are doing it just like you don't care that right wingers bitch about the debt when Democrats are in charge and then forget about the debt once they are in charge.

You are liars and I proved it. This is what bothers you. Because you fucks said the debt was the biggest problem our nation was facing and that the sky was going to fall. All of the sudden its not anymore? Boy are you American right wingers stupid as fuck and so easily controllable.

It's like you are bashing the woman who's complaining that your new politician running for the senate raped her. Rather than be mad at the rapist you are bashing the accuser or victim.

Yes, this thread is relevant to us all because the debt is still there and the GOP are adding to it biggly. And we all need to remember what dishonest hypocrites they are. This is why I bump these old threads. If you don't like it well you can just fucking die.

Well aren't you jus all bad and shit.
He's a tard with far too much free time

Once he realized Democrats could buy votes with our children's future, he changed his tune...

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]1kuTG19Cu_Q[/MEDIA] says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic. - YouTube[/ame]

Funny Republicans don't seem to care about the debt anymore.

$1.4 trillion is a lot of money. It's what all of the NFL teams together are worth, and then some. It's more than twice the Defense Department's 2016 budget. It's enough to buy nearly 3.2 million homes at the median U.S. home price right now. It's also roughly the amount that the proposed Republican tax overhaul would add to the deficit over 10 years — not even counting interest.

So in the House and Senate tax bills, where does all that money go? A big chunk would go to businesses, as both chambers want to drastically cut corporate tax rates. The rest, on the individual income tax side, will benefit many in the middle class, but by no means all and it will by far benefit the richest Americans more.

Trump's dubious claim that his tax plan won't benefit him

Do you guys mind that Trump has bamboozled you?

All of a sudden, $10 Trillion later, Dems care about the debt

What a fucking joke

And the GOP bitched about the debt for 8 years and now they don't care about it. Well, some do but it appears that most don't. Gonna be interesting to see who loses in next year's primaries in both parties.

Once he realized Democrats could buy votes with our children's future, he changed his tune...

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]1kuTG19Cu_Q[/MEDIA] says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic. - YouTube[/ame]

Very willingly ignored by the left wing media.

Obama is a political opportunist and overall twat.

This is the kind of stupidity destroying our country. And this reminds me of how the left treated Clinton accusers.
As for me, I'll do my best to refrain from such stupidity and demand evidence as any rational human would.
Partisan politics is the problem. If we care about the debt we should be vocal about it whoever is in office. Too many are fine with republican debt.

I was actually happy to hear Trump was cutting a lot of government spending and government jobs. Now I want to see the debt go down. But what we will see is Trump and Republicans will spend just as much if not more on their pork. Usually war. But if they spent it on infrastructure I wouldn't be a dick wad and say anything EXCEPT I would point out that for 8 years they wouldn't let Obama spend on infrastructure. So allowing Trump to spend his way into growing the economy does seem hypocritical.

Again, I have no problem with the debt. I'm not going to become a deficit hawk now that Republicans are in charge. I'm simply pointing out that's what these Republicans did for 8 years.

And we see it makes Grampa very uncomfortable to be called out for his republican bullshit the last 8 years. Now he will say, "show me where I said..." Grampa, no one gives a fuck about you. I'm talking about your kind. Right wingers. Conservatives. Idiots!!

My focus is on what's happening with health care, the new tax policy that doesn't seem to help most of us,& unqualified people getting in power jobs that only favor a smaller % of the population. its easy to see why The debt celling gets less attention, every day there is some new piece of confusing info thrown at us. all this sex stuff, while our pocket books are getting raped.

So, you assholes post this every few months. Why? To cover up your party's commitment to add trillions more so rich people can get another tax break.

Obama had little choice in trying to return us to the balance budget we had when Bush took over. The Bush recession doomed this country to years of deficits & debt.

Now the Republicans are back in the White House & they start the process all over again.

Didn't you dipsticks learn anything under Bush?

Balanced Budget to tax cuts to war to tax cuts to war to massive unfunded expansion to Medicare to housing collapse to massive bank bailout to the worst recession in 80 years.

Here we go again. Republicans are such dumbasses.

Gee RealDave there's just no pleasing your sourpuss left wing delusional perspectives, lame excuses and bad math.

Btw. this thread took over 3 years to be raised from the dead and I'm worried about sealybooboo's obsessive personality, you lefty's need to get jobs and quit obsessing over Trump and such, it's appears to be serious paranoid behavior...

also.. what great legislation do Democrats have on the economy, jobs and the middle class that you're so proud of and their working with Republicans to achieve?

Last edited:
The same fucking LEFTIST TROLL who bumped this FOUR YEAR OLD thread thanked you for mocking the right.

You get a clue yet?

It is entertaining to see how the right cares about debt only when a dem is president.
I care about the debt no matter who's in control. I am a rightie.

Stop trolling ya asshat

There are plenty of republicans still supporting them like they care. Repubs do not care.

So Brain .. tell us all about the great legislation Democrats are promoting for the economy and the hard working constituents that they represent?

:ack-1:... and you're the reasonable one huh... cartoon-cat-in-heat.jpg ..

So, you assholes post this every few months. Why? To cover up your party's commitment to add trillions more so rich people can get another tax break.

Obama had little choice in trying to return us to the balance budget we had when Bush took over. The Bush recession doomed this country to years of deficits & debt.

Now the Republicans are back in the White House & they start the process all over again.

Balanced Budget to tax cuts to war to tax cuts to war to massive unfunded expansion to Medicare to housing collapse to massive bank bailout to the worst recession in 80 years.

Gee RealDave there's just no pleasing your sourpuss left wing delusional perspectives, lame excuses and bad math.

Btw. this thread took over 3 years to be raised from the dead and I'm worried about sealybooboo's obsessive personality, you lefty's need to get jobs and quit obsessing over Trump and such, it's appears to be serious paranoid behavior...

also.. what great legislation do Democrats have on the economy, jobs and the middle class that you're so proud of and their working with Republicans to achieve?

Gee Lumpy, there is no admitting how much your party sucks from you dipsticks. No, I wish it were bad math but we actually did go from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years.

The same fucking LEFTIST TROLL who bumped this FOUR YEAR OLD thread thanked you for mocking the right.

You get a clue yet?

It is entertaining to see how the right cares about debt only when a dem is president.

Stop trolling ya asshat

There are plenty of republicans still supporting them like they care. Repubs do not care.

So Brain .. tell us all about the great legislation Democrats are promoting for the economy and the hard working constituents that they represent?

The Democrats don't control the Houses. That be your team.

Where is that jobs bill?

Gee Lumpy, there is no admitting how much your party sucks from you dipsticks. No, I wish it were bad math but we actually did go from a balanced budget to the worst recession in 80 years.
And Clinton did hand bush a surplus. Bush justified his tax cuts by saying a surplus should be returned to the people who paid it. He didn't worry about the debt. And didn't foresee a war in Iraq even though they planned it in 1999 pnac

You get a clue yet?

Stop trolling ya asshat

Repubs are in control of everything. They are the ones who can and should do something. Dems can't get anything passed right now.

Hilarious how snowflakes defend Obama on 'DEBT' ... considering HE LEFT THE DNC $24 MILLION IN DEBT, allowing Hillary to 'BUY' the DNC.

Bwuhahahaha. :p

Yup, I was pleased when Newt inspired the balanced budget and BJ Clinton made the wiser move and played along, of course, taking all the credit was typically Democrat style rude but eh .. what can you expect.

Can you believe that Harry-Nancy and Obama/Dembo's stretched credulity, denied and resisted that the, "Housing Bubble" was on the near horizon and still can't admit they screwed over the middle class homeowners. Sheesh.. then they payed off/bailed out their wealthy 1% er. political contributors with middleclass sweat equity and financial ruin..?

mmm, didn't think so... there.. bobblehead, you's predictable..:lalala:

Last edited:

You get a clue yet?

Stop trolling ya asshat

Repubs are in control of everything. They are the ones who can and should do something. Dems can't get anything passed right now.

In other words.. Dembos are completely useless, they represent no one and you expect nothing.. :eusa_eh:

Well, so far you must be ecstatic with them...:lol:

Stop trolling ya asshat

In other words.. Dembos are completely useless, they represent no one and you expect nothing.. :eusa_eh:

That's what the repubs are doing and they have all the power. You must be ecstatic with them.

Yup, I was pleased when Newt inspired the balanced budget and BJ Clinton made the wiser move and played along, of course, taking all the credit was typically Democrat style rude but eh .. what can you expect.

Can you believe that Harry-Nancy and Obama/Dembo's stretched credulity, denied and resisted that the, "Housing Bubble" was on the near horizon and still can't admit they screwed over the middle class homeowners. Sheesh.. then they payed off/bailed out their wealthy 1% er. political contributors with middleclass sweat equity and financial ruin..?

mmm, didn't think so... there.. bobblehead, you's predictable..:lalala:

Clinton + Republican Congress = balanced budget

Bush + Same basic Republican Congress = deficits, debt & recession

What changed?

Certainly if Republicans in Congress did it, they wouldn't just decide to undo it? Or without Clinton to veto the Republican plans, they could put in their destructive politicies.

If you remember during the 2000 election, Al Gore wanted to continue to have surpluses & do as the CBO predicted, pay down the debt.

But noooooooooooo George W Bush ran on cutting taxes & giving back that surplus.

And here we are ahain, Obama had worked down that 1.5 trillion deficit he inherited & the Republicans again want to cut taxes. You people never learn.

Stop trolling ya asshat

Democrats have no power outside of a filibuster. They represent the more intelligent aspect of this country.

Forum List

Back