Obama on Leno NOW...

I'm not, but he won't be on here for a couple more hours. There is no place that insufferable punim can't be found. Leno is consistently the highest rated late night show, except for tonight. Papa Doc obama is overexposed.

oooOOOOMG GOD I'M GONNA LIKE TOTALLY FREAK OUUUUUUT!!!!!!!

The question FranHasHPV, is can you not watch it? Crushin at your age just seems desperate.

I like, like wonder... what he will like say n stuff... Omg, like I bet he takes this op, op... opp-er-toon-ity... to bring the two parties together and not be decisive at all... fucking republicans always being lil loling bitchz to such a nice, smart, cute President.

I like the Leno monologues and shut it off when the guests come on. The last thing I could tolerate is celebrities "wisdom".

I also watch Pubs when they're on. I am well informed. You wouldn't understand.

So where's the teleprompter? lol

Let me get this strait, because it's important... You think watching politicians going on late night comedy talk shows keeps you "informed?" Wow, haha... Wow, you actually said that with a strait face. A lot of your comments you make on these boards are making a whole lot more sense.

No, I think the Dems keep YOU informed, hater dupe. lol. Actually the independants that are open-minded- and the good rats leaving your bs sinking ship.

Economics- what this is about. So what does the GOP have against infrastructure/jobs/recovery?

Last edited:
No, I think the Dems keep YOU informed, hater dupe. lol. Actually the independants that are open-minded- and the good rats leaving your bs sinking ship.

Economics- what this is about. So what does the GOP have against infrastructure/jobs/recovery?

Who and wtf are you talking to? Dems lost 7 million voters, I'm a Libertarian, fastest growing party in the country... Or does my giant fucking LIBERTARIAN Avatar scream Republican or Democrat durp to you?>

And because Leno WANTS him on hater. For ratings.

So libertarian is another word for Pub dupe? You are so New BS GOP it's ridiculous. Like the Tea Party is its own party...SO duped. They drive you crazy with hate and reel you in every 2 years, chump of the greedy idiot rich.

Last edited:
And because Leno WANTS him on hater. For ratings.

So libertarian is another word for Pub dupe? You are so New BS GOP it's ridiculous. Like the Tea Party is its own party...SO duped. They drive you crazy with hate and reel you in every 2 years, chump of the greedy idiot rich.

Is Obama on, are you masturbating right now????

I would honestly like to make fun of you in person in front of your family btw, I think it would give you great new prospective as to how retarded you really are.

Who and wtf are you talking to? Dems lost 7 million voters, I'm a Libertarian, fastest growing party in the country... Or does my giant fucking LIBERTARIAN Avatar scream Republican or Democrat durp to you?>

Bullshit..................the Democrats got more votes than the GOP did. It's because of the gerrymandering that the seats stayed Republican.

It can be a bit difficult to tally up the popular vote in House elections because you have to go ballot by ballot, and many incumbents run unopposed. But The Washington Post’s Dan Keating did the work and found that Democrats got 54,301,095 votes while Republicans got 53,822,442. That’s a close election — 48.8%-48.5% –but it’s still a popular vote win for the Democrats. Those precise numbers might change a bit as the count finalizes, but the tally isn’t likely to flip.

House Democrats got more votes than House Republicans. Yet Boehner says he?s got a mandate?

Why the hell is he going on Leno? :confused:

Because all the news programs were booked solid.
rimshot_zpsef03ddd0.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back