Obama on Kenya: There's a reason my name is Barack Hussein Obama (Yes, We Know Why)

I certainly can see why Obama would be concerned about gay rights, going to a country that outlaws gay sex. Maybe that is why he avoided going for 7 years.
The president is concerned about all Americans. Who are Republicans concerned for?

OK GOP candidate Let cities decide whether gays should be stoned to death

Concerned about all Americans except white service men and a beautiful young lady killed by one of his illegal immigrants.

couldnt obama un-seal his Occidental college transcript and REALLY close the matter leftard?

again

i never said "it makes him a Muslim"
you can mindlessly carry on your false narrative all day long
doesnt mean anything
make a fool of yourself some more

obama-turbantearekin-2008022617031904xm1.jpg

muslime thru and thru, inside and out, top to bottom, born a muslime, always a muslime, but on the other hand, he is just pure SLIME !!

Oh, you're missing the greater conspiracy.

President_Reagan_in_Ballyporeen_Ireland.jpg

By your standard, Reagan was born in Ireland.

Who knew?

Did Nancy Reagan put up that sign?

How is that relevant to the batshit standard of evidence offered to us by bedowin in this hapless statement:

bedowin62 said:
Apparently there is a huge nest of "birthers" out there

IN KENYA!!

signs all over the place saying "WELCOME HOME MR PRESIDENT!!"

So Reagan was born in Ireland?

YAWN
libs are such humorless clowns.

there is no controversy over reagan's birth certificate that would be made worse by people in his ancestor's home saying "Welcome Home Mr President"
big difference; huge

try again

Laughing.....so 'WELCOME HOME MR PRESIDENT' means that Kenyans are birthers. But 'Welcome Home Mr. President' doesn't mean that the Irish were birther's huh?

Way to wipe your ass with your own standards, dipshit! Is there any claim I can't run you off of?

And of course, Obama's birth in Hawaii has been affirmed far more thoroughly than Reagan's birth in Illinois ever was. The State of Illinois never affirmed that Reagan's birth certificate was on file, matched their original records, and that Reagan was born in Illinois. Nor did the Registrar of Illinois affirm in two affidavits that Reagan's place of birth was Illinois.

In fact, we don't have any birth certificate from Reagan. While Obama produced both a COLB and an image of his LFBC.

By your own standards, its Reagan you should be questioning. Yet once again, you ignore your own standards whenever they are inconvenient to your argument. If even you are going to treat your standards like the useless garbage that they are, surely you can understand when we treat them the same way.

Try again.

you've been made a fool of.

you didnt even want to acknowldege that there are muslim names

try again

Says the haplessdipshit that ignored his own standard when Reagan was faced with the same signs as Obama is faced with now.

So Reagan was born in Ireland? Or do you just not have the slightest fucking clue what you're talking about?

Its one or the other. Pick which.

IN KENYA!!

some of our left-wingnuts need to go over there and scream at them for being racist, paranoid, and delusional!!

;)

Oh, you're missing the greater conspiracy.

By your standard, Reagan was born in Ireland.

Who knew?

Did Nancy Reagan put up that sign?

How is that relevant to the batshit standard of evidence offered to us by bedowin in this hapless statement:

bedowin62 said:

IN KENYA!!

So Reagan was born in Ireland?

Obviously I have to elaborate. Did Nancy Reagan put up the sign as Michelle Obama called Kenya Barrack's home country?

Last edited:
i dont have to 'touch it with a 1-foot pole"
unless and until you have something showing i said it in the first place dimwit

NOW TRY AGAIN

again

That was the claim that I was refuting, you stupid, silly fuck. And now, exactly as we all knew you would, you run screaming from the OP's nonsense, backpedalling as you go.

Thanks for the laugh, dipshit.

Like i said

you got nothing

I've got you ignoring your own standards.

Either Reagan was born in Ireland.....are you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about, idiot.

You keep running, I'll keep laughing. Deal?

i have nothing to "backpeddle" from you idiot

i had my own thoughts on the matter
which i posted

you're a clown

i never said he was a paracticing muslim you clown
i said, and i will stil say, he may be
and was rasied at least part of his life as a muslim

deny that if you can chump

again

That was the claim that I was refuting, you stupid, silly fuck. And now, exactly as we all knew you would, you run screaming from the OP's nonsense, backpedalling as you go.

Thanks for the laugh, dipshit.

yawn

man up and admit you're wrong here

Says the fool that is now running from the very OP I debunked. Sorry, dipshit, but being given his atheist father's name does not make Obama a muslim.

Keep running.

if you're a man; can you show me the exact post where you believe i affirmed the original poster beyond acknowledging that there ARE MUSLIM NAMES?

AND THAT obama was rasied as a muslim at least pazrt of his life?

or will you just embarrass yourself all day long?

i never said he was a paracticing muslim you clown
i said, and i will stil say, he may be

And the backpedal continues! With you having abandoned the OP entirely, giving us one sniveling excuse for your rout after another as you run.

Admit it, dipshit.....being given his atheist father's name does not make Obama a Muslim.

and was rasied at least part of his life as a muslim

And he spent as much time in Catholic School. Does that mean he's catholic?

Laughing.......Oh look! It ignores its own standards yet again. You make this so easy, idiot.

Forum List

Back