Obama on Fallon now....cool man...

Slow jam on the news...

The President appearing on tv may be a political discussion to a fucking moron... to the rest of us... we kind of need content.

The OP is a sad bastard.

Lack of content? You're confusing the President with Mitten's speechifying. First, he lies but even at that, he never says what he's gonna do. No nitty gritty except for that time when he let a little truth slip out and said if he told us what he plans to do we wouldn't vote for him.

President Obama was perfect on Fallon, just as he is perfect in every other venue. Too bad you missed it.

Try and follow the logic...... where exactly is the 'content' in the quoted OP? This conversation has jack shit to do with 'Mittens'.... but you tell me.... what the fuck is the point in starting a thread that has no fucking content. Moron.

It's an empty thread for an empty-suit by a vacuous individual.

It's a perfect match. After all Jimmy is the king of offering free money. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9CjeZ1Mod0&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Jimmy Fallon & Baby Capital One Cash Rewards Card Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Our president can't seem to do a lot right but at least he's cool.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ0RUhzQSWg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]The Fonz checks his hair - YouTube[/ame]

so when will Obama make appearences on Nickelodean, Sesame Street, The Muppets, That fairy show with those 4 dudes dressed in bright colors, and I assume Obama will make an appearence on Animal Planet, maybe in one of those "Must Love Dogs" or Dogs 101 program?

Late night TV. how long before Obama's on Dancing with the stars?

First we had Clinton with his sax and his cigars, now this guy..What is it about Democrat Presidents acting stupid?

please make it :eusa_hand:

First we had Clinton with his sax and his cigars, now this guy..What is it about Democrat Presidents acting stupid?

please make it :eusa_hand:

Clinton went on Arsenio when he was w candidate not while he was in office. And for the record I was impressed with his sax skills.

Monica? Not so much lol

Forum List

Back