Obama on Fallon now....cool man...

He tries to be a consensus leader.

Now that right there is some funny shit!

obama-my-work-here-is-done.jpeg

Slow jam on the news...

God dayum, FrenchieTugboat: come up for air. If you don't stop sucking the President's cock like that, you could suffocate.

The Moron in Chief went on another late night talk show. (ZOMG! How stellar!!!)

Come on, tell the truth, Tugboat. This was YOU, wasn't it?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TptsP4ryido]Obama Town Hall Julio's McDonalds Question - YouTube[/ame]

You quiff.

Last edited:
yeah way cool we pay this President to do NOTHING..I bet all those in the 8% unemployment are enjoying watching the show..

Do miss Ted Kennedy. He could get the Republicans to do some work. :D

Teddy is in his new home, hell
oh damn, I suppose I'll be accused of being a birther for saying this too...LOL

The hate is always just below the surface, isn't it? Count on Romney being tied to that.

Do miss Ted Kennedy. He could get the Republicans to do some work. :D

The hate is always just below the surface, isn't it? Count on Romney being tied to that.

LOL, THE HATE...we watched HATE all through the Bush administration, so you all can get off high horse already..

And if you're asking if I LIKED Kennedy, I guess you see the answer..

don't like it, tough shit

The President appearing on tv may be a political discussion to a fucking moron... to the rest of us... we kind of need content.

The OP is a sad bastard.

Lack of content? You're confusing the President with Mitten's speechifying. First, he lies but even at that, he never says what he's gonna do. No nitty gritty except for that time when he let a little truth slip out and said if he told us what he plans to do we wouldn't vote for him.

President Obama was perfect on Fallon, just as he is perfect in every other venue. Too bad you missed it.

The President was actually pretty cool last night. Witty, personable, charismatic. Putting his policies aside, I liked him last night. He showed me why he was a great community organizer. He also showed me how genuine he can be when he is not forced to read from a teleprompter. He should alswys use his own thoughts and words. He was the one elected. Not Axelrod.

His failed policies and admitted lack of leadership skills, however, show me why he is not a good President.

Admitted you ask?

Yes. He admitted he is unable to lead when he said he cant get congress to work with him.

Having congress work with you without you having to do something special is a no brainer. Anyone can do that as we saw when the democrats had majorities in both houses.

It takes a great leader to get congress with an opposing majority in one of the houses to work with you.

So yes...admitted.

Last edited:

LOL, THE HATE...we watched HATE all through the Bush administration, so you all can get off high horse already..

Kennedy? You mean the man Obama was comparing himself to when he said that HE was not fed with a silver spoon like others?

That Kennedy?

obama may indeed be a great entertainer. Give him his own talk show and let someone in the office of the president that intends to be president instead of a show tune.

Once again Bam Bam marginalizes the office of the President by pretending to be an entertainer.

We should change his title to the wannabe Comedian in Chief

Slow jam on the news...

The President appearing on tv may be a political discussion to a fucking moron... to the rest of us... we kind of need content.

The OP is a sad bastard.

Lack of content? You're confusing the President with Mitten's speechifying. First, he lies but even at that, he never says what he's gonna do. No nitty gritty except for that time when he let a little truth slip out and said if he told us what he plans to do we wouldn't vote for him.

President Obama was perfect on Fallon, just as he is perfect in every other venue. Too bad you missed it.

Try and follow the logic...... where exactly is the 'content' in the quoted OP? This conversation has jack shit to do with 'Mittens'.... but you tell me.... what the fuck is the point in starting a thread that has no fucking content. Moron.

Just one of many things O has to do to avoid substantive issues such as high unemployment, horrid economy, inflation, failed policies littering the landscape, and numerous scandals hanging around his neck. Instead we have non stop birth control, social issues and racial issues making headline news while the country sinks into the abyss.

Slow jam on the news...

Every night I get home and turn on the TV to see the days events.
There's Obama out and about somewhere.
Out there speech a fyin ...appearing on Leno or Letterman.

Does this President EVER spend ANY time in the WH?

You know doing his job. :confused:

awwwwww.... poor baby.

yeah, he should let mittens have alllllllllll the press til the general election. :cuckoo:

No... but I am sick of paying for his campaigning.
If he payed for the trip there, Im good, but I know and you know that was'nt the case.

One more thing.... it would have been real leadership if he would have used it as an opurtunity to denounced all the violence being tied to to the Trayvon Martin case.
But then again, most of us can see the emperor has no clothes.

Gotta admit he could get Republicans to do things you wouldn't believe. He worked with all the Republican presidents during his tenure.

Every night I get home and turn on the TV to see the days events.
There's Obama out and about somewhere.
Out there speech a fyin ...appearing on Leno or Letterman.

Does this President EVER spend ANY time in the WH?

You know doing his job. :confused:

awwwwww.... poor baby.

yeah, he should let mittens have alllllllllll the press til the general election. :cuckoo:

No... but I am sick of paying for his campaigning.
If he payed for the trip there, Im good, but I know and you know that was'nt the case.

One more thing.... it would have been real leadership if he would have used it as an opurtunity to denounced all the violence being tied to to the Trayvon Martin case.
But then again, most of us can see the emperor has no clothes.

eh... i felt the same way re bush...

there is an advantage to being an incumbant. i also don't know what percentage of costs are paid by the campaign and by us.

but i didn't lose my mind over it when shrub was president and used his homeland security office to terrify people with orange alerts every time he dropped in the polls....

like i said... that's life.

and the reality is that the rightwingnuts go into fauxrage mode every time the president does something, doesn't do something, says something, doesn't say something...it doesn't really matter what it is... they figure it's time for a good ole hissy fit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back