Obama on Fallon now....cool man...

I watched Lawrence O'Donnell's "Last Word" on my DVR.

He, in his usual phony, dismissing and uninformed fashion bashed FNC, whose hosts dared to say that appearing on late night comedy shows is unpresidential. And then he went on showing Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon and George W. Bush guest appearences on various late night comedy shows.

Apparently both Lawrence and his always incompetent researchers/support staff forgot to take a look at the dates on the skits they provided.

On EVERY SINGLE example of their failed attempt to liken a Republican President to the current one, the date clearly indicated, NAY, SHOWED, that those appearences occurred BEFORE, PRIOR TO, PRECEDING of being elected President.

Keep it up Lawrence! Nothing like uninformed and hateful shilling advances the cause of the one you so obviously slobber over.

He, in his usual phony, dismissing and uninformed fashion bashed FNC, whose hosts dared to say that appearing on late night comedy shows is unpresidential. And then he went on showing Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon and George W. Bush guest appearences on various late night comedy shows.

Apparently both Lawrence and his always incompetent researchers/support staff forgot to take a look at the dates on the skits they provided.

On EVERY SINGLE example of their failed attempt to liken a Republican President to the current one, the date clearly indicated, NAY, SHOWED, that those appearences occurred BEFORE, PRIOR TO, PRECEDING of being elected President.

Keep it up Lawrence! Nothing like uninformed and hateful shilling advances the cause of the one you so obviously slobber over.

What conclusion is to be drawn from this? Republican presidents work at theri jobs and obama is paid to have a good time. After all, he did say that his job was to scout out vacation spots.

What conclusion is to be drawn from this? Republican presidents work at theri jobs and obama is paid to have a good time. After all, he did say that his job was to scout out vacation spots.

I made a commitment/pledge when I signed up here and introduced myself (see there) that I will never make a personal attack or offend a fellow poster.

Your post takes me to the limit of tolerance.

Is the job of the President to scout potential future vacation spots at taxpayers' expense??

The conclusion to be drawn from the above is that Liberals/progressives/Democrats know not what the Hell they are talking about. Here was Lawrence O'Donnell claiming to cite Republican Presidents making fools of themselves, like Obama, not knowing, not noticing, and/or caring that they were, just like Obama, totally unpresidential and phony. Except, of course, that they were NOT Presidents, unlike Obama, when they made their appearence on those late-night so-called comedy shows.

Last edited:
obama was such a hit on Jimmy Fallon, suppose we give him a spot on American Idol and get a real president in the white house.

tumblr_leb1btPRzD1qchnreo1_500.jpg

aaaa-.jpg

Forum List

Back