Obama on Ebola Epidemic: We Faced End of the World

Are the sufferers of Ebolysteria now going to deny they thought we were facing catastrophic disaster from Ebola? Enquiring minds want to know.

The pants shitters not only bleeved it, they bleeved Obama was deliberately trying to get us all kilt.
i already told you there was no such virus.

Yes, but you're a retard. So what you have to say doesn't matter.
I agree with that statement.

From that link:

Peter Doshi, “Influenza: marketing vaccines by marketing disease,” (BMJ 2013; 346:f3037):

…Every year, hundreds of thousands of respiratory [flu] specimens are tested across the US. Of those tested, on average 16% are found to be influenza positive.

Translation: 84% of what is considered to be flu isn’t flu. Every year.

The flu virus isn’t there.

Wow. That's one of the stupidest logical fallacies I have ever seen. Not kidding.

What part of "16% are found to be influenza positive" do you retards not understand? I'm here to help.

just said it in the presser.
Anyone want to support his position?
If so, tell us why he continued to allow immigrants into America then.
There were plenty of retarded conservatives who thought the sky was falling. Obama is just making them feel like they were heard.
I highly doubt that. wait, I greatly doubt that, oh wait, naw that didn't happen. ding, ding, ding. hahahhhhahahahhahahahaha watch out for the nonexistent virus now.

Dismissal of ebola fears as *alarmist* and accusations of fear mongering cost thousands of lives | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Inventing viruses: a staggering hoax

excerpt:
"I have many reasons for exposing hoaxes about viruses. One vital reason: when people realize the truth, they begin to grasp, at a visceral level, what’s possible in the area of fake-reality invention. They see their own prior assumptions go whirling down the drain. They see how many pancakes of propaganda can be stacked up on one plate. The virus hoax cuts very, very deep, all the way down into what people automatically accept as Obvious. It isn’t obvious at all. It’s a complete fabrication. It’s an artifact made out of nothing.” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)"

I'll stick with this guy.
Of course you will. That's what being willfully stupid is all about.

There were plenty of retarded conservatives who thought the sky was falling. Obama is just making them feel like they were heard.
I highly doubt that. wait, I greatly doubt that, oh wait, naw that didn't happen. ding, ding, ding. hahahhhhahahahhahahahaha watch out for the nonexistent virus now.

Dismissal of ebola fears as *alarmist* and accusations of fear mongering cost thousands of lives | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

excerpt:
"I have many reasons for exposing hoaxes about viruses. One vital reason: when people realize the truth, they begin to grasp, at a visceral level, what’s possible in the area of fake-reality invention. They see their own prior assumptions go whirling down the drain. They see how many pancakes of propaganda can be stacked up on one plate. The virus hoax cuts very, very deep, all the way down into what people automatically accept as Obvious. It isn’t obvious at all. It’s a complete fabrication. It’s an artifact made out of nothing.” (The Underground, Jon Rappoport)"

Oh hum.
"This would not have happened without American leadership. And, by the way, the same is true for the Iran nuclear deal. The same is true for the Trans-Pacific Partnership. The same is true for stamping out Ebola -- something, you guys may recall from last year, which was the potential end of the world."

Press Conference by the President, 12/18/15

So you Leftards want to carry on how Republicans exaggerated the Ebola epidemic?

excerpt:

Oh hum.
"This would not have happened without American leadership. And, by the way, the same is true for the Iran nuclear deal. The same is true for the Trans-Pacific Partnership. The same is true for stamping out Ebola -- something, you guys may recall from last year, which was the potential end of the world."

So you Leftards want to carry on how Republicans exaggerated the Ebola epidemic?
I already posted one example of retarded repubs freaking out. How many do you need?

excerpt:

Better than being a dumb ass libturd like you

excerpt:

Oh hum.

I already posted one example of retarded repubs freaking out. How many do you need?
Since the President says the world almost ended last year, sounds like a freak out was justified.

Now we know why Obama didn't screen incoming flights - he was hoping for a world crisis.

Dems don't know what "biocontainment" means, they think it has something to do with adult diapers

excerpt:

Oh hum.

Since the President says the world almost ended last year, sounds like a freak out was justified.

Now we know why Obama didn't screen incoming flights - he was hoping for a world crisis.
He said that recently not last year. He was just giving the retarded repubs something to feel good about.

Forum List

Back