Obama officially turns back on Isreal.

Except, as I have already posted the videos in this thread, NaziYahoo brags that it was HE who broke the Oslo accords!!!!!!!!!

horseshit you fuckng liar if you posed a vieo it's probuly from some arab propaganda bullshit.
CON$ just can't handle the truth. No matter how many times you expose their CON$ervative sources as the pathological liars they are, CON$ still accuse anyone who exposes them to the truth as a liar.

In this video, leaked and aired on Channel 10 (Israel), Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is seen speaking candidly back in 2001 at a constituent's home about the Oslo Accords, the peace process, Bill Clinton, and the United States. He brags of having "stopped" Oslo and refers to America as something to be "moved in the right direction," citing polls showing Americans' support for Israel.

This video has Netanyahu's actual words beginning at 3:15 in the green annotations. The other textual annotations are from articles written by others and credited in the video description.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6KLFrye9Xk&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Netanyahu: America is Easy to Push Around (English Subtitles)‬‏[/ame]

Tricky Bibi - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
Tricky Bibi

Israel has had many rightist leaders since Menachem Begin promised "many Elon Morehs," but there has never been one like Netanyahu, who wants to do it by deceit.

By Gideon Levy

This video should have been banned for broadcast to minors. This video should have been shown in every home in Israel, then sent to Washington and Ramallah. Banned for viewing by children so as not to corrupt them, and distributed around the country and the world so that everyone will know who leads the government of Israel. Channel 10 presented: The real (and deceitful ) face of Binyamin Netanyahu. Broadcast on Friday night on "This Week with Miki Rosenthal," it was filmed secretly in 2001, during a visit by Citizen Netanyahu to the home of a bereaved family in the settlement of Ofra, and astoundingly, it has not created a stir.

The scene was both pathetic and outrageous. The last of Netanyahu's devoted followers, who believe he is the man who will bring peace, would have immediately changed their minds. Presidents Barack Obama and Shimon Peres, who continue to maintain that Netanyahu will bring peace, would be talking differently had they seen this secretly filmed video clip. Even the objection of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to conducting direct negotiations with the man from the video would be understandable. What is there to discuss with a huckster whose sole purpose is "to give 2 percent in order to prevent 100 percent," as his father told him, quoting his grandfather.

Israel has had many rightist leaders since Menachem Begin promised "many Elon Morehs," but there has never been one like Netanyahu, who wants to do it by deceit, to mock America, trick the Palestinians and lead us all astray. The man in the video betrays himself in his own words as a con artist, and now he is again prime minister of Israel. Don't try to claim that he has changed since then. Such a crooked way of thinking does not change over the years.

Forget the Bar-Ilan University speech, forget the virtual achievements in his last visit to the United States; this is the real Netanyahu. No more claims that the Palestinians are to blame for the failure of the Oslo Accords. Netanyahu exposed the naked truth to his hosts at Ofra: he destroyed the Oslo accords with his own hands and deeds, and he's even proud of it. After years in which we were told that the Palestinians are to blame, the truth has emerged from the horse's mouth.

And how did he do it? He recalled how he conditioned his signing of the 1997 Hebron agreement on American consent that there be no withdrawals from "specified military locations," and insisted he choose those same locations, such as the whole of the Jordan Valley, for example. "Why is that important? Because from that moment on I stopped the Oslo Accords," he boasts. The real Netanyahu also brags about his knowledge of America: "I know what America is. America is something that can be moved easily." For the White House's information.

He calls then-U.S. President Bill Clinton "extremely pro-Palestinian," and says the Palestinians want to throw us into the sea. With such retrograde beliefs, no one can convincingly argue that he wants an agreement.
These remarks are profoundly depressing. They bear out all of our fears and suspicions: that the government of Israel is led by a man who doesn't believe the Palestinians and doesn't believe in the chance of an agreement with them, who thinks that Washington is in his pocket and that he can pull the wool over its eyes. There's no point in talking about Netanyahu's impossible rightist coalition as an obstacle to progress. From now on, just say that Netanyahu doesn't want it.

That video was never aired in Israel, and the words in the subtitle is not what he is saying. I told you it was all propaganda.

horseshit you fuckng liar if you posed a vieo it's probuly from some arab propaganda bullshit.
CON$ just can't handle the truth. No matter how many times you expose their CON$ervative sources as the pathological liars they are, CON$ still accuse anyone who exposes them to the truth as a liar.

In this video, leaked and aired on Channel 10 (Israel), Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is seen speaking candidly back in 2001 at a constituent's home about the Oslo Accords, the peace process, Bill Clinton, and the United States. He brags of having "stopped" Oslo and refers to America as something to be "moved in the right direction," citing polls showing Americans' support for Israel.

This video has Netanyahu's actual words beginning at 3:15 in the green annotations. The other textual annotations are from articles written by others and credited in the video description.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6KLFrye9Xk&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Netanyahu: America is Easy to Push Around (English Subtitles)‬‏[/ame]

Tricky Bibi

Israel has had many rightist leaders since Menachem Begin promised "many Elon Morehs," but there has never been one like Netanyahu, who wants to do it by deceit.

By Gideon Levy

This video should have been banned for broadcast to minors. This video should have been shown in every home in Israel, then sent to Washington and Ramallah. Banned for viewing by children so as not to corrupt them, and distributed around the country and the world so that everyone will know who leads the government of Israel. Channel 10 presented: The real (and deceitful ) face of Binyamin Netanyahu. Broadcast on Friday night on "This Week with Miki Rosenthal," it was filmed secretly in 2001, during a visit by Citizen Netanyahu to the home of a bereaved family in the settlement of Ofra, and astoundingly, it has not created a stir.

The scene was both pathetic and outrageous. The last of Netanyahu's devoted followers, who believe he is the man who will bring peace, would have immediately changed their minds. Presidents Barack Obama and Shimon Peres, who continue to maintain that Netanyahu will bring peace, would be talking differently had they seen this secretly filmed video clip. Even the objection of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to conducting direct negotiations with the man from the video would be understandable. What is there to discuss with a huckster whose sole purpose is "to give 2 percent in order to prevent 100 percent," as his father told him, quoting his grandfather.

Israel has had many rightist leaders since Menachem Begin promised "many Elon Morehs," but there has never been one like Netanyahu, who wants to do it by deceit, to mock America, trick the Palestinians and lead us all astray. The man in the video betrays himself in his own words as a con artist, and now he is again prime minister of Israel. Don't try to claim that he has changed since then. Such a crooked way of thinking does not change over the years.

Forget the Bar-Ilan University speech, forget the virtual achievements in his last visit to the United States; this is the real Netanyahu. No more claims that the Palestinians are to blame for the failure of the Oslo Accords. Netanyahu exposed the naked truth to his hosts at Ofra: he destroyed the Oslo accords with his own hands and deeds, and he's even proud of it. After years in which we were told that the Palestinians are to blame, the truth has emerged from the horse's mouth.

And how did he do it? He recalled how he conditioned his signing of the 1997 Hebron agreement on American consent that there be no withdrawals from "specified military locations," and insisted he choose those same locations, such as the whole of the Jordan Valley, for example. "Why is that important? Because from that moment on I stopped the Oslo Accords," he boasts. The real Netanyahu also brags about his knowledge of America: "I know what America is. America is something that can be moved easily." For the White House's information.

He calls then-U.S. President Bill Clinton "extremely pro-Palestinian," and says the Palestinians want to throw us into the sea. With such retrograde beliefs, no one can convincingly argue that he wants an agreement.
These remarks are profoundly depressing. They bear out all of our fears and suspicions: that the government of Israel is led by a man who doesn't believe the Palestinians and doesn't believe in the chance of an agreement with them, who thinks that Washington is in his pocket and that he can pull the wool over its eyes. There's no point in talking about Netanyahu's impossible rightist coalition as an obstacle to progress. From now on, just say that Netanyahu doesn't want it.

That video was never aired in Israel, and the words in the subtitle is not what he is saying. I told you it was all propaganda.
Thank you for lying yet again.

YouTube - ‪Netanyahu: America is Easy to Push Around (English Subtitles)‬‏

Tricky Bibi

By Gideon Levy

I told you I have family in Israel they would have told me if that had been aired there . It wasn't

I told you I have family in Israel they would have told me if that had been aired there . It wasn't
BULLSHIT!
Next you are going to claim they translated it for you in the short time between the time I posted it and the time you claimed the captions in green do not match what NaziYahoo said!

BULLSHIT!
Next you are going to claim they translated it for you in the short time between the time I posted it and the time you claimed the captions in green do not match what NaziYahoo said!

I told you it was neer aired in Israel. Do you have proof it was? Can you read Hebrew? Can you speak it?

Gideon Levy
A known half-crazed psychopathic journo, for whom Israel is a pain in his ass, but he won't want to miss the amenities.
He calls then-U.S. President Bill Clinton "extremely pro-Palestinian," and says the Palestinians want to throw us into the sea.
That's what Clinton is, and that's what palistanians and other general arabs want. Although, it is, understandably, enough for Levy to freak out, of course.

BULLSHIT!

I told you it was neer aired in Israel. Do you have proof it was? Can you read Hebrew? Can you speak it?
Obviously YOU can't!!!!!!

And I already posted the Israeli Press reporting when it aired in Israel and on what channel and what show. You posted bullshit!

Tricky Bibi

By Gideon Levy

Netanyahu admits on video he deceived US to destroy Oslo accord, The National, 18 July 2010
Netanyahu admits on video he deceived US to destroy Oslo accord
Jonathan Cook
The National
July 18. 2010

NAZARETH // There is one video Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, must be praying never gets posted on YouTube with English subtitles. To date, the 10-minute segment has been broadcast only in Hebrew on Israel’s Channel 10.

Its contents, however, threaten to gravely embarrass not only Mr Netanyahu but also the US administration of Barack Obama.

The film was shot, apparently without Mr Netanyahu’s knowledge, nine years ago, when the government of Ariel Sharon had started reinvading the main cities of the West Bank to crush Palestinian resistance in the early stages of the second intifada.

At the time Mr Netanyahu had taken a short break from politics but was soon to join Mr Sharon’s government as finance minister.

On a visit to a home in the settlement of Ofra in the West Bank to pay condolences to the family of a man killed in a Palestinian shooting attack, he makes a series of unguarded admissions about his first period as prime minister, from 1996 to 1999.

Seated on a sofa in the house, he tells the family that he deceived the US president of the time, Bill Clinton, into believing he was helping implement the Oslo accords, the US-sponsored peace process between Israel and the Palestinians, by making minor withdrawals from the West Bank while actually entrenching the occupation. He boasts that he thereby destroyed the Oslo process.

He dismisses the US as “easily moved to the right direction” and calls high levels of popular American support for Israel “absurd”.

He also suggests that, far from being defensive, Israel’s harsh military repression of the Palestinian uprising was designed chiefly to crush the Palestinian Authority led by Yasser Arafat so that it could be made more pliable for Israeli diktats.

And here's a transcript of the entire video in both languages. What do you have? Pure BULLSHIT!!!!

‘The world won’t say a thing’– Netanyahu on ongoing Israeli expansion

I'm going to respond to this part because i won't address rants. First off, Oslo was killed because Arafat wouldn't sign off on it. That said, it never should have gotten that far because any agreement that provides a right of return should have been off the table from day one. Rabin and his successor would have made terrible deals for Israel, putting its security in danger.

I don't always see eye to eye with Netanyahu, but Oslo would have been disasterous.

btw... no one who has any knowledge about this issue should believe the pals until they prove they're credible.

Last edited:
BULLSHIT!

And I already posted the Israeli Press reporting when it aired in Israel and on what channel and what show. You posted bullshit!

Tricky Bibi

By Gideon Levy

Netanyahu admits on video he deceived US to destroy Oslo accord, The National, 18 July 2010
Jonathan Cook
The National
July 18. 2010

NAZARETH // There is one video Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, must be praying never gets posted on YouTube with English subtitles. To date, the 10-minute segment has been broadcast only in Hebrew on Israel’s Channel 10.

Its contents, however, threaten to gravely embarrass not only Mr Netanyahu but also the US administration of Barack Obama.

The film was shot, apparently without Mr Netanyahu’s knowledge, nine years ago, when the government of Ariel Sharon had started reinvading the main cities of the West Bank to crush Palestinian resistance in the early stages of the second intifada.

At the time Mr Netanyahu had taken a short break from politics but was soon to join Mr Sharon’s government as finance minister.

On a visit to a home in the settlement of Ofra in the West Bank to pay condolences to the family of a man killed in a Palestinian shooting attack, he makes a series of unguarded admissions about his first period as prime minister, from 1996 to 1999.

Seated on a sofa in the house, he tells the family that he deceived the US president of the time, Bill Clinton, into believing he was helping implement the Oslo accords, the US-sponsored peace process between Israel and the Palestinians, by making minor withdrawals from the West Bank while actually entrenching the occupation. He boasts that he thereby destroyed the Oslo process.

He dismisses the US as “easily moved to the right direction” and calls high levels of popular American support for Israel “absurd”.

He also suggests that, far from being defensive, Israel’s harsh military repression of the Palestinian uprising was designed chiefly to crush the Palestinian Authority led by Yasser Arafat so that it could be made more pliable for Israeli diktats.

And here's a transcript of the entire video in both languages. What do you have? Pure BULLSHIT!!!!

Jonathan Cook is a freelance reporter

Jonathan Cook - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gideon Levy :a liberal. He remind's me of som on the Ameican left and some on the right who do not realize they are pushing a liberal agenda.

Democracy Now! | Shows featuring Gideon Levy

So you think because is video was found on you tube and it says t was shown in srael you think this is true? Anyone can make a subtitl say anythingwhen you think others can't understand what is actully being said.

I'm going to respond to this part because i won't address rants. First off, Oslo was killed because Arafat wouldn't sign off on it. That said, it never should have gotten that far because any agreement that provides a right of return should have been off the table from day one. Rabin and his successor would have made terrible deals for Israel, putting its security in danger.

I don't always see eye to eye with Netanyahu, but Oslo would have been disasterous.

btw... no one who has any knowledge about this issue should believe the pals until they prove they're credible.
Not according to the words coming out of NaziYahoo's own mouth.

From the transcript:

Netanyahu: What were the Oslo Accords? The Oslo Accords, which the Knesset signed, I was asked, before the elections: “Will you act according to them?” and I answered: “yes, subject to mutuality and limiting the retreats.” “But how do you intend to limit the retreats?” “I’ll give such interpretation to the Accords that will make it possible for me to stop this galloping to the ’67 [armistice] lines. How did we do it?

Narrator: The Oslo Accords stated at the time that Israel would gradually hand over territories to the Palestinians in three different pulses, unless the territories in question had settlements or military sites. This is where Netanyahu found a loophole.

Netanyahu: No one said what defined military sites. Defined military sites, I said, were security zones. As far as I’m concerned, the Jordan Valley is a defined military site.

Woman: Right [laughs]. The Beit She’an settlements. The Beit She’an Valley.

Netanyahu: How can you tell. How can you tell? But then the question came up of just who would define what Defined Military Sites were. I received a letter – to my and to Arafat, at the same time – which said that Israel, and only Israel, would be the one to define what those are, the location of those military sites and their size. Now, they did not want to give me that letter, so I did not give the Hebron Agreement. I stopped the government meeting, I said: “I’m not signing.” Only when the letter came, in the course of the meeting, to my and to Arafat, only then did I sign the Hebron Agreement. Or rather, ratify it, it had already been signed. Why does this matter? Because at that moment I actually stopped the Oslo Accord.

From the transcript:

Netanyahu: What were the Oslo Accords? The Oslo Accords, which the Knesset signed, I was asked, before the elections: “Will you act according to them?” and I answered: “yes, subject to mutuality and limiting the retreats.” “But how do you intend to limit the retreats?” “I’ll give such interpretation to the Accords that will make it possible for me to stop this galloping to the ’67 [armistice] lines. How did we do it?

Narrator: The Oslo Accords stated at the time that Israel would gradually hand over territories to the Palestinians in three different pulses, unless the territories in question had settlements or military sites. This is where Netanyahu found a loophole.

Netanyahu: No one said what defined military sites. Defined military sites, I said, were security zones. As far as I’m concerned, the Jordan Valley is a defined military site.

Netanyahu: How can you tell. How can you tell? But then the question came up of just who would define what Defined Military Sites were. I received a letter – to my and to Arafat, at the same time – which said that Israel, and only Israel, would be the one to define what those are, the location of those military sites and their size. Now, they did not want to give me that letter, so I did not give the Hebron Agreement. I stopped the government meeting, I said: “I’m not signing.” Only when the letter came, in the course of the meeting, to my and to Arafat, only then did I sign the Hebron Agreement. Or rather, ratify it, it had already been signed. Why does this matter? Because at that moment I actually stopped the Oslo Accord.

Do you really think Netanyahu is going to go into someones home and make that commet? Please don't prove me right by saying you're that stupid.

Tricky Bibi

By Gideon Levy

Jonathan Cook
The National
July 18. 2010

Gideon Levy :a liberal. He remind's me of som on the Ameican left and some on the right who do not realize they are pushing a liberal agenda.

So you think because is video was found on you tube and it says t was shown in srael you think this is true? Anyone can make a subtitl say anythingwhen you think others can't understand what is actully being said.
Just as anyone can say that they have a Jewish connection, that no one can verify, who did not say they saw the video or didn't see the video, but simply because they said nothing about the video therefore the Israeli press that reported the video being played in Israel have to be wrong. :cuckoo:
You still have nothing but pure BULLSHIT!!!

Last edited:

From the transcript:

Do you really think Netanyahu is going to go into someones home and make that commet? Please don't prove me right by saying you're that stupid.

Oslo has been dead for a long time. The only people who believe in it are Abbas and his close circle. That is why they lost the elections.

From the transcript:

It's right on the video! Get your imaginary Jewish family to translate it for you. :lol:

Tricky Bibi

By Gideon Levy

Jonathan Cook
The National
July 18. 2010

Just as anyone can say that they have Jewish connection, that no one can verify, who did not say they saw the video or didn't see the video, but simply because they said nothing about the video therefore the Israeli press that reported the video being played in Israel have to be wrong. :cuckoo:

Iam not goig to say if it wasn't true. Your sources are tainted with liberlism.

Just as anyone can say that they have Jewish connection, that no one can verify, who did not say they saw the video or didn't see the video, but simply because they said nothing about the video therefore the Israeli press that reported the video being played in Israel have to be wrong. :cuckoo:

More pure BULLSHIT!!!
Your source is tainted with nonexistence!!

You already said it wasn't true that the video was shown on Israeli TV!!!
Remember???????

More pure BULLSHIT!!!

Remember???????

Where did you get the video from ? Was it You tube? I have a You tube account I can create video's also they could make Obamush say anything.

What a piece of work, if I where Isreal I would throw up the big F.U. sign and carry on with my business. We will make relations better with Isreal after 2012 is over with. This president is embarrassing.

This president is embarrassing. The whole story is a farce, by the way. He is very fond of his masters. Israel is the problem, as they own America.

Funny thing Germans used to say that about the Jews. How did that work out?
Well, they created a false flag scenario to gain support so they could create the rogue state of Israel. I think it worked out great for them.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter ...to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY." -- S.S. Nazi Hermann Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

More pure BULLSHIT!!!

Remember???????

Where did you get the video from ? Was it You tube? I have a You tube account I can create video's also they could make Obamush say anything.
On the YouTube Video you can hear the Israeli broadcast station announcer periodically narrate the video.

You still have nothing but BULLSHIT!!!

Jonathan Cook
The National
July 18. 2010

Last edited:

Forum List

Back