Obama! Obama! We re all now OSAMA!

Check any of my Obama killed Osama posts I said right from the start that OBL should have been captured WITHOUT ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS!!

Yes, of course. That would have been best...

For the RNC.

What possible justification could you possibly provide the American public, for not giving them the closure they'd been waiting for for almost a decade???

Oh, that's right, if they had done that, you would have complained about that too.

Forgive me, I forgot who I was talking to for a minute.

For the RNC? Are you a fucking moron? There was NOTHING to gain from all the Obama fanfare

Yeah, you read that wrong, might want to go over it again.

Do you feel closure now?

Yes, yes I do.

Is the GWOT over?

The part where we kill all the terrorists that committed 9/11 is, yes.

Did we get good intel from OBL?

All we got from Obama spiking the football was a campaign commercial
"Osmam's Dead, GM's Alive"

Yes, we did get all kinds of good intel from Bin Laden. And by the account of the Seals who went in and made unauthorized books about the killing, the actual death of Bin Laden was unintentional and necessary.

I don't blame the SEALS for killing him. I think they did a great job, given the circumstances.

I guess you think you could have done better though, right? If only Frank had taken point on that mission, everything would have been better.

Did my words kill any babies?

In which case, I'm sure he's much prouder of me than you...

You liberals not only kill the terrorists, but the Hellfire missiles fired from the drones that killed the terrorist also killed any wives and children in the immediate area. And then you brag about it to the world.

Yeah, I guess that's worse than invading the wrong country, and killing hundreds of thousands of people though, isn't it?

Oh, but I guess you'll say that the Republicans never said anything about the Iraq war at all though...

Right?

Not one word.

Yes, of course. That would have been best...

For the RNC.

What possible justification could you possibly provide the American public, for not giving them the closure they'd been waiting for for almost a decade???

Oh, that's right, if they had done that, you would have complained about that too.

Forgive me, I forgot who I was talking to for a minute.

For the RNC? Are you a fucking moron? There was NOTHING to gain from all the Obama fanfare

Yeah, you read that wrong, might want to go over it again.

Yes, yes I do.

Is the GWOT over?

The part where we kill all the terrorists that committed 9/11 is, yes.

Did we get good intel from OBL?

All we got from Obama spiking the football was a campaign commercial
"Osmam's Dead, GM's Alive"

Yes, we did get all kinds of good intel from Bin Laden. And by the account of the Seals who went in and made unauthorized books about the killing, the actual death of Bin Laden was unintentional and necessary.

I don't blame the SEALS for killing him. I think they did a great job, given the circumstances.

I guess you think you could have done better though, right? If only Frank had taken point on that mission, everything would have been better.

We got good Intel. LOL

What a rube.

We got his Facebook page, right?

There is a vast difference between telling people that the United States killed Bin Laden, and bragging about it to the point of making Bin Laden a martyr to the radical Islamists. However, that is not the point of this thread. The administration, for purely political reasons, is attempting to convince Americans that the demonstrations and the killing of four Americans was all about some obscure film trailer on U-tube. And, this same dishonest and disgusting administration, for the same purely political reasons, is attempting to convince people that the attack on the consulate was a demonstration that got out of hand, and not a terrorist attack.

Obama is attempting to create a lie to protect his incompetent ass from having to answer for his failure to connect the dots prior to the attack on our consulate, and failure to provide adequate security to our embassies in the Middle East. And, of course, all of the Obama bots here will be swilling the Kool-aid again, and doing their utmost to further the lie.

That's the fucking funniest thing I've heard today. So it was the Bragging that made OBL a martyr.

We shall see what the movie that is being made to glorify Obama's killing of Osama does to inflame the Muslim brotherhood.

I got news for you Mr. Jones or Ed (Too Tall) no matter what that movies says it will still not be the reason the Radical Islamic fuckwads consider him a martyr.

You liberals not only kill the terrorists, but the Hellfire missiles fired from the drones that killed the terrorist also killed any wives and children in the immediate area. And then you brag about it to the world.

Yeah, I guess that's worse than invading the wrong country, and killing hundreds of thousands of people though, isn't it?

Oh, but I guess you'll say that the Republicans never said anything about the Iraq war at all though...

Right?

Not one word.

Hey, so what country should we have invaded?? Last I checked Hezbollah was having a field day in Iraq, working directly with Saddam Hussien. I guess they are not terrorists. BTW, the whole premise of capturing OBL was to dismantle the terrorist group Al Qaeda. Have they been dismantled??

I'm thinking you might not have been old enough to really understand the implication of Iraq, Syria and Hezbollah. Here's some interesting reading for you from 2001, that is if you choose to read it. It's a little insight to the invasion of Iraq. :)

Letter to President Bush on the War on Terrorism

What I'm saying you dim-witted ass is that Obama helped flame their hatred with the constant braying about it.

That is a fact.

Of course it's a fact.

Because it's well-known that militant Muslim extremists watch American TV all the time.

Right?

:cuckoo:

Militant Muslim extremists watch Aljazeera, BBC Arabic and any of several dozen more Arabic TV stations. And they see Obama and his cronies bragging about killing Osama in ARABIC. It's like waving a red flag in front of a bull.

well here's what we know, we know that they lied when they said it was about the video, we know they lied when they said the Ambassador was taken to a hospital, actually he went missing for 8 hours and they didn't have a clue that he was being drug around and showcased by his killers. we know that it was terrorism and not protests.. now tell me again about who is to blame?

Actually, we don't "know" any of those things.

Who "lied" specifically?

Is not knowing information, and trying to inform the public of what they discover, as they discover it, a "lie"?

Last time I looked it wasn't.

But I guess your definition of the word "lie" must be different than mine, and Merriam Webster's, and pretty much everyone else's on the face of the planet.

400 armed men arriving at an unguarded embassyand it was left unguarded even AFTER receivng a warning from the LIbyans and then saying it was the result of a video is lying,, in my book

And what about the muslim policy of killing infidels and Christians?

Oh... that's right... you shit stain leftist scum bags don't want to offend the terrorists. It's so much easier to play your BULL SHIT with Christians and conservatives, because they won't SAW OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF.

Moron HACK.

Yes, We Liberals just kill the terrorists directly. That doesn't "offend" them at all.

Well I agree we should not blindly bomb people on the ground. Nor should we attack the first responders to an initial attack. Hellfire missiles are in fact non-partisan. They don't care if your a terrorist or not, a woman or a child, nor do they care if they were fired by a lib or a con.

Hey, so what country should we have invaded?? Last I checked Hezbollah was having a field day in Iraq, working directly with Saddam Hussien. I guess they are not terrorists. BTW, the whole premise of capturing OBL was to dismantle the terrorist group Al Qaeda. Have they been dismantled??

I'm thinking you might not have been old enough to really understand the implication of Iraq, Syria and Hezbollah. Here's some interesting reading for you from 2001, that is if you choose to read it. It's a little insight to the invasion of Iraq. :)

Letter to President Bush on the War on Terrorism

ROFL. "Not old enough".

Girl, I was in the Army during the FIRST Gulf War. You know, the one that actually had a valid rationale?

As far as Al Qaeda goes, all of the major players that were involved in the commission of the 9/11 terrorist attacks are DEAD. The initial group calling themselves "Al Qaeda" has in fact been effectively dismantled, yes.

Just because a whole bunch of new assholes got together and are calling themselves Al Qaeda, doesn't mean that the initial rational for the GWOT was not accomplished.

Terrorism is obviously not going away. Especially now that it's been given such a high-reaching status on the world stage.

And again, if Saddam Hussein is a terrorist for financially supporting Hezbollah, then the last four US presidents, and probably quite a few before that, are also terrorists, for supporting other various terrorist organizations.

Now, I don't think Ronald Reagan or Bill Clinton are "terrorists", but apparently you do...

Face it, you libtards blamed Bush for the pimples on yer asses.. don't like it? don't dish it.

Militant Muslim extremists watch Aljazeera, BBC Arabic and any of several dozen more Arabic TV stations. And they see Obama and his cronies bragging about killing Osama in ARABIC. It's like waving a red flag in front of a bull.

Because all Al Jazeera plays, all day, in their programming, are clips of US politicans making speeches on the campaign trail...

Seriously dude, your logic is lacking here, to say the least.

And, again, you're trying to side with the terrorists against the president by claiming that they had a valid reason for their anger.

Why do you hate America?

What I'm saying you dim-witted ass is that Obama helped flame their hatred with the constant braying about it.

That is a fact.

Of course it's a fact.

Because it's well-known that militant Muslim extremists watch American TV all the time.

Right?

:cuckoo:

You can bet your purple bippie that they are just as informed about what is on American TV, as their leaders want them to be. They are not in the dark over there. They have TV, smart phones, and all the other toys that Americans have.

When their leaders want them to be outraged, they have no trouble finding an incident to generate that outrage.

Face it, you libtards blamed Bush for the pimples on yer asses.. don't like it? don't dish it.

Just like you Con-victs blamed both Clinton and Obama for that rash on your genitals, but again, I NEVER said that Bush caused 9/11, or any other terrorist attack, for that matter.

And that is what is being said here. That Obama caused this attack to happen.

You can bet your purple bippie that they are just as informed about what is on American TV, as their leaders want them to be. They are not in the dark over there. They have TV, smart phones, and all the other toys that Americans have.

When their leaders want them to be outraged, they have no trouble finding an incident to generate that outrage.

Well then it doesn't really matter what he said or didn't say, does it?

I think you just made your own argument moot.

And what about the muslim policy of killing infidels and Christians?

Oh... that's right... you shit stain leftist scum bags don't want to offend the terrorists. It's so much easier to play your BULL SHIT with Christians and conservatives, because they won't SAW OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF.

Moron HACK.

What about them? They're terrible people too. My point is, you're just like them.

You just want to kill them in a different way. You want your government to do the killing for you.
Oh really? I'm just like them? Geee... I don't remember the last time I STRAPPED A BOMB TO MYSELF AND BLEW UP DOZENS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, or SAWED THE HEAD OF A LIVING, BREATHING SOUL, or FLEW A COUPLE AIRPLANES INTO BUILDINGS KILLING THOUSANDS!!

For the LOVE of GOD, you sound like a COMPLETE FUCKING LUNATIC!!!

These mother fuckers are at WAR with us. They want to KILL US! What fucking part about that DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??!! And it's NOTHING *I* have PERSONALLY done other than simply being an AMERICAN.

But obama just KICKED BACON IN THEIR FACE by BRAGGING for MONTHS and at his CONVENTION about KILLING OBL!

And nobody but you sons a bitchin STUPID, obama ass kissing, MORON LEFTISTS is buying this DUMBASS story that it's about some YOUTUBE FLICK.

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF GODDAMN LYING IDIOTS.
Even funnier, the first person they usually decapitate while yelling "Alluhuakbar!" are these islamoNazi appeasers who weep for the terrorists.

Forum List

Back