Obama! Obama! We re all now OSAMA!

I honestly don't give a shit about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

The Israelis have killed thousands of Palestinians, and the Palestinaians have killed thousands of Israelis.

Neither side is ever going to give ground, and neither side wants peace, so they can go screw themselves for all I care.

And if you really want to go there, the US paid the Iraqi Kurds millions of dollars to conduct a Terrorist campaign against the Iraqi government.

Not that I really cared what happened to Hussein, but if you call Hussein a "terrorist" for paying Palestinan families, then Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II are also terrorists.

Now, I personally don't consider any of them to be terrorists, but apparently you do.
Those confusion pills you take are working fine.

I think they are free from the government, it's part of Obamacare.........errrr I mean Obamatax.

Sweet.

Now why don't you both explain to me which part of that was incorrect.

Was it the part where the US supported Kurdish terrorism?

Now, again, I made no judgement call as to whether the Kurds were justified in using terrorism, I just stated the truth.

If you're going to call a national leader a "terrorist" because they support groups that use terrorist tactics, then pretty much every president of the US since Carter is a "terrorist".

Oh really? I'm just like them? Geee... I don't remember the last time I STRAPPED A BOMB TO MYSELF AND BLEW UP DOZENS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, or SAWED THE HEAD OF A LIVING, BREATHING SOUL, or FLEW A COUPLE AIRPLANES INTO BUILDINGS KILLING THOUSANDS!!

For the LOVE of GOD, you sound like a COMPLETE FUCKING LUNATIC!!!

These mother fuckers are at WAR with us. They want to KILL US! What fucking part about that DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??!! And it's NOTHING *I* have PERSONALLY done other than simply being an AMERICAN.

But obama just KICKED BACON IN THEIR FACE by BRAGGING for MONTHS and at his CONVENTION about KILLING OBL!

And nobody but you sons a bitchin STUPID, obama ass kissing, MORON LEFTISTS is buying this DUMBASS story that it's about some YOUTUBE FLICK.

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF GODDAMN LYING IDIOTS.

You supported the war and the policies that resulted in over a hundred thousand or more Muslim Iraqis being killed violently.

You're winning the Holy War, brother! Your Kill/Death ratio is much better!

Iraq wanted to rid themselves of a terrorist dictator, they said they wanted a Democracy, they asked for help. I don't think I've heard Lybia or Pakistan ask for that.

We got rid of him, and then we stuck around to rack up some Muslim kills! Score for the Christian Crusaders!

Obviously our soldiers are not crusaders themselves, at least not most of them... but they have the backing and the policy makers of Christian persuasion that guide them, who couldn't give two shits about your average Muslim person.

Iraq wanted to rid themselves of a terrorist dictator, they said they wanted a Democracy, they asked for help. I don't think I've heard Lybia or Pakistan ask for that.

Yes, obviously the fact that the Libyans were rising up in rebellion against their actual "terrorist dictator"....

Was clearly not indicative of the fact that they wanted to get rid of their terrorist dictator.

A dictator, mind you, who literally was a terrorist.

Last edited:
So... Let me see if I have this straight...

Obama killed bin Laden, a hero to all these asshole Muslim radicals, a fate which was well deserved, but made him a martyr for their cause...

And now they're staging attacks against American bases, and screaming Bin Laden's name.

And you jackasses side with the Muslim radicals against Obama, to try and score political points.

Good work you traitorous bastards. Why do you hate America so much?
yep, that's sure what it seems like....

I guess Osama should not have been taken down, ''DEAD OR ALIVE'' as President Bush had said?

Who would have thunk it??

We need to fucking take over the Middle East..and the near East, and parts of Africa, as far as that goes.

Any country that has Islamic leadership should get squashed. Sooner better than later.

This is exactly what I mean. American politics have been poisoned by this kind of thinking for decades; we have, essentially, become puppets of Israeli expansionism and the Zionist agenda. I say let Israel do what they want in the Middle East--but let them finance it with their blood and money, not ours.

Fuck off, you anti-American shitheel.

Islam is the problem. Israel hasn't been calling for us to hang people for their dumb youtube submissions, and Israel hasn't participated in attacks against us.

Islam needs to go, once and for all. We can start by taking over Egypt, Syria, Libya, and Saudi Arabia. Fuck them.

Now, please do not feel that I'm trying to dissuade you folks from using this utter bullshit as a campaign tactic.

Because I encourage you to do so.

In fact, I'll plead with you, right now, PLEASE say what you've said here as much as possible, and be sure to loudly state who you are saying it in support of.

Why, you may ask? Because by doing so, you will be accomplishing the twin goals of showing America just what "party first" traitors you are, and losing this election by a landslide.

So, go ahead, make my day.

Last edited:
hey stupid,, the question we were discussing was whether or not Saddam was a terrorist, you have stated he was not, I have told you why he was, now don't jump the rail.

Hey genius,

My point was Hussein is not a terrorist, unless you also consider our last 3 presidents to be terrorists. Which I personally do not.

tell ya what dud I'll give your president the same respect you've shown to the Bush Presidency now that's fair.

Obama needed something to campaign on, so capturing OBL quietly was never an option.

You're right, of course, the only reason Obama killed Bin Laden was to score political points...

Do you people even listen to the words that come out of your mouth???

Yes, that was the only reason.

What did OBL's death accomplish?

His days of threat were all but over. Can you imagine the information we could have gotten from him?? Wait.........we can't use enhanced interrogation anymore can we?? I guess if they had asked he might have told them???

OBL needed to be done, but the bragging and celebrations on the one year anniversary were a little over the top. ;)

We need to fucking take over the Middle East..and the near East, and parts of Africa, as far as that goes.

Any country that has Islamic leadership should get squashed. Sooner better than later.

This is exactly what I mean. American politics have been poisoned by this kind of thinking for decades; we have, essentially, become puppets of Israeli expansionism and the Zionist agenda. I say let Israel do what they want in the Middle East--but let them finance it with their blood and money, not ours.

Islam is the problem. Israel hasn't been calling for us to hang people for their dumb youtube submissions, and Israel hasn't participated in attacks against us.

Islam needs to go, once and for all. We can start by taking over Egypt, Syria, Libya, and Saudi Arabia. Fuck them.

We can start by taking back Hamtramck, Michigan and Lewiston, Maine.

Obama needed something to campaign on, so capturing OBL quietly was never an option.

You're right, of course, the only reason Obama killed Bin Laden was to score political points...

Do you people even listen to the words that come out of your mouth???

Yes, that was the only reason.

What did OBL's death accomplish?

It accomplished a DEMOCRAT political talking point and campaign rhetoric for the Obama reelection campaign to promote. Which probably has a lot more to do with 21 countries erupting in riots--while "chanting "we're all Osama's--OBAMA."--versus some unknown B.S. youtube video.

They should arrest dumb ass--JOE BIDEN for doing this at the DNC convention. He's alot more responsible for this violence in the middle east that some know nothing dickhead and a youtube video he made that no one knows about and one that has been out there since June.

obama-bin-laden-lousy-economy-tshirt-political-cartoon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
His days of threat were all but over. Can you imagine the information we could have gotten from him?? Wait.........we can't use enhanced interrogation anymore can we?? I guess if they had asked he might have told them???

OBL needed to be done, but the bragging and celebrations on the one year anniversary were a little over the top. ;)

Imagine all the hundreds of terrorist attacks that would have been committed in the name of freeing Bin Laden.

Yep, there's a good effing idea.

Tell me, naturegirl, who's to say that Bin Laden isn't in fact in a cell about 1/2 a mile under Langley being interrogated every single day of the rest of his short life right now?

Oh, that's right, no-one, because everyone knows he's dead...

Wow. Extremist much? LOL

tell ya what dud I'll give your president the same respect you've shown to the Bush Presidency now that's fair.

I don't care what respect you give the president, as long as your not blaming the POTUS for terrorist attacks.

well here's what we know, we know that they lied when they said it was about the video, we know they lied when they said the Ambassador was taken to a hospital, actually he went missing for 8 hours and they didn't have a clue that he was being drug around and showcased by his killers. we know that it was terrorism and not protests.. now tell me again about who is to blame?

I meant of course what did announcing OBL's death publicly and not capturing him quietly and sweating him at Gitmo

Forum List

Back