Obama! Obama! We re all now OSAMA!

What about them? They're terrible people too. My point is, you're just like them.

You just want to kill them in a different way. You want your government to do the killing for you.
Oh really? I'm just like them? Geee... I don't remember the last time I STRAPPED A BOMB TO MYSELF AND BLEW UP DOZENS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, or SAWED THE HEAD OF A LIVING, BREATHING SOUL, or FLEW A COUPLE AIRPLANES INTO BUILDINGS KILLING THOUSANDS!!

For the LOVE of GOD, you sound like a COMPLETE FUCKING LUNATIC!!!

These mother fuckers are at WAR with us. They want to KILL US! What fucking part about that DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??!! And it's NOTHING *I* have PERSONALLY done other than simply being an AMERICAN.

But obama just KICKED BACON IN THEIR FACE by BRAGGING for MONTHS and at his CONVENTION about KILLING OBL!

And nobody but you sons a bitchin STUPID, obama ass kissing, MORON LEFTISTS is buying this DUMBASS story that it's about some YOUTUBE FLICK.

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF GODDAMN LYING IDIOTS.
Even funnier, the first person they usually decapitate while yelling "Alluhuakbar!" are these islamoNazi appeasers who weep for the terrorists.

Damn right, those guys will be the first ones on the chopping block.

Oh really? I'm just like them? Geee... I don't remember the last time I STRAPPED A BOMB TO MYSELF AND BLEW UP DOZENS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE, or SAWED THE HEAD OF A LIVING, BREATHING SOUL, or FLEW A COUPLE AIRPLANES INTO BUILDINGS KILLING THOUSANDS!!

For the LOVE of GOD, you sound like a COMPLETE FUCKING LUNATIC!!!

These mother fuckers are at WAR with us. They want to KILL US! What fucking part about that DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND??!! And it's NOTHING *I* have PERSONALLY done other than simply being an AMERICAN.

But obama just KICKED BACON IN THEIR FACE by BRAGGING for MONTHS and at his CONVENTION about KILLING OBL!

And nobody but you sons a bitchin STUPID, obama ass kissing, MORON LEFTISTS is buying this DUMBASS story that it's about some YOUTUBE FLICK.

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF GODDAMN LYING IDIOTS.
Even funnier, the first person they usually decapitate while yelling "Alluhuakbar!" are these islamoNazi appeasers who weep for the terrorists.

Damn right, those guys will be the first ones on the chopping block.
They think the Islamist will "care" if they went to bat for them and their cause.

Hmmm, "islamoNazi appeasers"?

You mean like the guys who try to blame the President when radical islamic assholes do some stupid shit?

Crowds of Muslims chanting this across Cairo and much of the Muslim world, as they try to crash into American embassies and burn American flags. I thought president Hussein Obama was going to change Muslim attitudes with his "Message to the Muslim World" speech, in the beginning of his presidency? Also, so much for that false claim that "Muslims do not sympathize with Bin Laden and did not celebrate on 9-11" baloney.

Don't conservatives already view Muslims as just more Osamas to kill? I mean, there's so many conservative christians that just want to have a policy of killing Muslims, in retaliation or just as a preventative measure.

Seriously?? Are you that partisan you would make such an outrageous statement?

You mean like the guys who try to blame the President when radical islamic assholes do some stupid shit?
No I mean people like our administration that justify and excuse Islamic behavior and barbarism.

Don't conservatives already view Muslims as just more Osamas to kill? I mean, there's so many conservative christians that just want to have a policy of killing Muslims, in retaliation or just as a preventative measure.

You mean the way Muslims think of non Muslims?

I don't know... we just had a big thread by Rottweiler and quite a few posters who backed him in his belief that we should murder every single Muslim in the entire world. And not just murder them, but murder them by tossing nukes around the world to do it.

You know... warm fuzzies.

I know the "let's kill every fucking Muslim in the entire world" rhetoric isn't shared by all, but the "let's nuke these Muslims" rhetoric is shared by a shit ton. I've spent too many years of Christians calling to nuke certain Muslim countries.

"Let's turn them into a great big glass crater!"

Last edited:
Crowds of Muslims chanting this across Cairo and much of the Muslim world, as they try to crash into American embassies and burn American flags. I thought president Hussein Obama was going to change Muslim attitudes with his "Message to the Muslim World" speech, in the beginning of his presidency? Also, so much for that false claim that "Muslims do not sympathize with Bin Laden and did not celebrate on 9-11" baloney.

EDIT: add link. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/17/w...-consulate-in-pakistan-and-one-dies.html?_r=1
Why add a link? Those were my own words. Whatever....

So... Let me see if I have this straight...

Obama killed bin Laden, a hero to all these asshole Muslim radicals, a fate which was well deserved, but made him a martyr for their cause...

And now they're staging attacks against American bases, and screaming Bin Laden's name.

And you jackasses side with the Muslim radicals against Obama, to try and score political points.

Good work you traitorous bastards. Why do you hate America so much?

Typical of the anti-American dumbocrat to omit the part about the dead Americans. That is what we are pissed about, stupid...

I don't know... we just had a big thread by Rottweiler and quite a few posters who backed him in his belief that we should murder every single Muslim in the entire world. And not just murder them, but murder them by tossing nukes around the world to do it.

I know the "let's kill every fucking Muslim in the entire world" rhetoric isn't shared by all, but the "let's nuke these Muslims" rhetoric is shared by a shit ton. I've spent too many years of Christians calling to nuke certain Muslim countries.

Cowman = Coward

Cowman = Coward

Murder Muslims or be willing to murder Muslims or else I'm a coward?

No thanks.

Typical of the anti-American dumbocrat to omit the part about the dead Americans. That is what we are pissed about, stupid...

That's right, that is what you should be pissed about.

And Obama didn't kill them, dumbass.

Some Muslim extremist jackasses did. And those fuckers need to be killed, just like Bin Laden.

Maybe this time it won't take 10 years to do it.

What a proud moment this must be you anti-Americans both at home and abroad.

Wuz just thinking the same thing.

WHERE do these idiots get this BS?

How is it possible for the idiot rw's to go from - Obama giving the order to kill bin Laden to actually blaming him for killing Libyans while giving idiot Mitt a pass for throwing out constitution in the trash and endangering even more Americans ...

And from that they make the leap to "kill all Muslims" EXCEPT the MUSLIM ARAB OIL SHEIK who controls fux programming.

EDIT: add link. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/17/w...-consulate-in-pakistan-and-one-dies.html?_r=1
You should know free speech is frowned upon by the Mullahs. Shame on you,Roudy.

Cowman = Coward

No thanks.
The American Ambassador to Libya was gang raped for 12 hours, before the animals executed him. Hussien Obama knew about this, yet he found it more important to make it to his fund raiser in Vegas. This is the SCUM we have for president, and the media remains totally silent about it.

You should know free speech is frowned upon by the Mullahs. Shame on you,Roudy.
I don't understand why somebody decided to put a link on my post. The fact that Muslims were yelling "Obama, Obama, we are all OSAMA!" in front of US embassies across the Muslim world has been all over the news for a few days now. That was the first time I saw that article and I would appreciate it if it is removed.

Cowman = Coward

No thanks.
The American Ambassador to Libya was gang raped for 12 hours, before the animals executed him. Hussien Obama knew about this, yet he found it more important to make it to his fund raiser in Vegas. This is the SCUM we have for president, and the media remains totally silent about it.

I don't think you could ask for a worse death than what the Ambassador got, god damn.

No I mean people like our administration that justify and excuse Islamic behavior and barbarism.

Anyone who claims that our government justified and excused the riots and killings is just as bad as the scum who rioted over a really shitty movie.

“The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.”

Anyone who claims that our government justified and excused the riots and killings is just as bad as the scum who rioted over a really shitty movie.

“The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.”
Why does the US govt. have to apologize for something it had nothing to do with, the legal rights of a private citizen to make or not make a movie, to a mob of violent intolerant animals, dipshit? Gawd, are you dense or what?

No thanks.

I don't think you could ask for a worse death than what the Ambassador got, god damn.
And a worse disrespect of fallen Americans and our American values as exhibited by this president and his administration.

Forum List

Back