Obama not responsible after 2 yrs. They blame Bush after 8 mos.

I recommend more work and less Golf for this current President. The People are hurting. All that Golfing and Vacationing just rubs people the wrong way. He needs to get it together.

I recommend more work and less Golf for this current President. The People are hurting. All that Golfing and Vacationing just rubs people the wrong way. He needs to get it together.

I totally disagree.The golf course is probably the one place he does not do the Nation harm.

90% of the 'Obama' deficits were caused by the recession and Bush policies.

Cuomo fucked up the housing market,running HUD. The Dem's and progressives from both parties protected the Scum Bag, and obstructed the investigations on Fannie and Freddie. The abuse still continues. Why do do protect them??? What is in it for you???

90% of the 'Obama' deficits were caused by the recession and Bush policies.

Wrong 90% of his Deficits were caused by ill advised, and inefficient stimulus spending. THAT FAILED to do what it was suppose to do.

You can keep trying to blame that on Bush if you want, but you will never make it true.

According to the latest report the Recession ended before 90% of the stimulus money was spent. You are simply dead wrong on the facts.

Wrong 90% of his Deficits were caused by ill advised, and inefficient stimulus spending. THAT FAILED to do what it was suppose to do.

You can keep trying to blame that on Bush if you want, but you will never make it true.

According to the latest report the Recession ended before 90% of the stimulus money was spent. You are simply dead wrong on the facts.

Neither Bush nor Obama are directly responsible but both have definitely contributed to the deficits.

Both overreacted to the recession and spent massive amounts of money on a bailout or I guess "bailouts" which were misguided anyway. They do that and ignore the true problem which is the Federal Reserve.

Neither Bush nor Obama are directly responsible but both have definitely contributed to the deficits.

Both overreacted to the recession and spent massive amounts of money on a bailout or I guess "bailouts" which were misguided anyway. They do that and ignore the true problem which is the Federal Reserve.

Yep, and I will never Give Bush a pass for his contributions to this mess, but that does not mean I am going to sit by and let Libs Blame the Massive increase in deficit spending Democrats have given us on Bush.

Sorry when I see BS I call BS.

Forum List

Back