Obama not responsible after 2 yrs. They blame Bush after 8 mos.

Yes...The Democratx are responsible for TARP

At a time when the financial markets were in a panic, the stock market had lost 7000 points, companies were shedding workers at 700,000 a month...TARP showed that the US Government would stand behind the banks

Once TARP passed, the panic subsided and the economy was saved from a Depression

But TARP passed under Bush. So did Bush bring us back from the brink?
TARP was a mistake. Those entities deserved to FAIL because of Govenment policies.

OK, you'll have to explain that aspect of it. "They Deserved to FAIL." Fine, a lot of people feel that way. They deserved to FAIL "Because of Government policies?" What exactly does that even mean? As a result of government policies, they deserved to fail?

FYI I don't think you understand the immediate and widespread poverty that would result if major banking institutions "Failed." They are a necessary evil, in that they are the engines that make the phenomenon we call "Economic expansion" possible. TARP was necessary. The only feasible alternative would be the Federal Government stepping in and nationalizing the institutions, making them solvent, then selling them back to the private sector; Perhaps in pieces. (This has happened frequently in the past)

I agree TARP was a mistake, but because I favor the latter solution. Just pulling out completely and letting them fail would've been a catastrophe.

Average Hopey Changey Nutter: Bush 4% Unemployment = "BAAAAAD!!" but Hopey Changey 10% Unemployment = "GOOOOOD!!" These people lost it a long time ago. I wouldn't take anything they say too seriously. All they have left is "DA BOOOOOOOOSH!!" and "YOU A RACEEEEEST!!" I think common sense thinking voters understand this. Time for the Dems to get the boot.

Average Hopey Changey Nutter: Bush 4% Unemployment = "BAAAAAD!!" but Hopey Changey 10% Unemployment = "GOOOOOD!!" These people lost it a long time ago. I wouldn't take anything they say too seriously. All they have left is "DA BOOOOOOOOSH!!" and "YOU A RACEEEEEST!!" I think common sense thinking voters understand this. Time for the Dems to get the boot.

More sloganeering claptrap from a neocon whackjob with nothing to back up his sound bite...:clap2:

More sloganeering claptrap from a neocon whackjob with nothing to back up his sound bite...:clap2:

Since you say you are from New Zealand what in the hell does the American political system matter to you? Why do you sound like a fuckwit obamabot?

Hey if you want to go down that road vis-a-vis the US, I'd be here for the rest of my life posting fuck-ups....at the end of the day, our guys make mistakes for sure, but they are still one of the most trusted occupations in the land. Same Stateside? Thought not...carry on..

I don't know about thed part of a police officer shooting someone and people knowing it and leave the person to bleed TO DEATH now that is FUCKED UP

Well, Ok, yee fountain of knowledge, what is the answer? What would have YOU done if you had been in charge? (and the standard neocon answer and solution to all questions - "no" - will not be good enough.)

I'm betting you don't have a workable/feasible answer...

*EASY* LESS Government.

Is it that HARD for some of you? REALLY?

I'm sorry, I don't speak Sloganeese. You'll have to be more specific. Especially because, by and large, this happened as a result of "Less Government."

Nawh you speak asswhole, I to can speak as a matter of fact I can be a very big asswhole when push comes to shove.
I'm a very mean son of a bitch.

Since you say you are from New Zealand what in the hell does the American political system matter to you? Why do you sound like a fuckwit obamabot?

If your reserve bank farts it affects our economy. That aside, I think Obama is OK at best, and 100 times better than the chimp...

...that aside, I haven't read all your posts, but I take it using the above analogy you haven't talked about Afghanistan, Iraq or Iran in any of your posts. After all, despite Baby Bush's silly wars, their political systems had nothing to do with you either, yet there you are, over there...

*EASY* LESS Government.

Is it that HARD for some of you? REALLY?

I'm sorry, I don't speak Sloganeese. You'll have to be more specific. Especially because, by and large, this happened as a result of "Less Government."

Nawh you speak asswhole, I to can speak as a matter of fact I can be a very big asswhole when push comes to shove.

From where I'm sitting it doesn't even take push comes to shove, it seems to come naturally..

You don't come across as mean, only dumb as a post.

Unfortunately, there is this stereotypical perception of Southerners around the world (think Boss Hogg from Dukes of Hazzard and Sheriff Roscoe P Coltrane). You're living proof that stereotypes sometimes fit...

Hey if you want to go down that road vis-a-vis the US, I'd be here for the rest of my life posting fuck-ups....at the end of the day, our guys make mistakes for sure, but they are still one of the most trusted occupations in the land. Same Stateside? Thought not...carry on..

I don't know about thed part of a police officer shooting someone and people knowing it and leave the person to bleed TO DEATH now that is FUCKED UP

Well, when you know the FULL story, let me know. That aside, for every NZ fuck up I could write a 100 happening in the US. Ever hear of a song called 41 shots by Bruce?

Well, when you know the FULL story, let me know. That aside, for every NZ fuck up I could write a 100 happening in the US. Ever hear of a song called 41 shots by Bruce?

I am sure you could considering there aren't as many people in New Zealand as there are in America. But still it's fucked up about the cops shooting a person and leaving them to bleed to death. There is no way you can explain it there is no need to find out the whole story whats fucked is they left them to bleed and that is fucked up. I guess fucked new zealand might find that acceptable but here never.

From where I'm sitting it doesn't even take push comes to shove, it seems to come naturally..

You don't come across as mean, only dumb as a post.

Unfortunately, there is this stereotypical perception of Southerners around the world (think Boss Hogg from Dukes of Hazzard and Sheriff Roscoe P Coltrane). You're living proof that stereotypes sometimes fit...
Dude I am neither dumb stupid or ignorant. There is nothing I cannot do. I can build a house from the ground up. I am a survivalist, I can grow, fish, and hunt my own food. I do my own truck and car repairs. I have a lot of education no degree, but never the less I have a college education, some on my own and some through the Air Force. I am a person that will not be pushed by anyone. I actually pitty you college educated cock suckers. You have a piece of paper I have the know how.

The financial crisis was caused by Freddy Mac and Fanny Mae. Bush tried to get confgress together to fix the mess but the Republicans did not have enough numbers to beat a democratic fillabuster. Bush started warning in 2003
There are a number of videos out there where it shows democrats saying there was nothing wrong with either one. Hows that for a history lesson?

In 2005, Frank, then the ranking Democrat on the House Financial Services Committee, worked with committee chairman Rep. Michael Oxley (R-OH) on the Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2005, which would have established the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) to replace the Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight (OFHEO) as overseer of the activities of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. After voting for the bill in committee, Frank voted against final passage of the bill on the House floor, stating that he was doing so because an amendment to the bill on the House floor imposed restrictions on the kinds of nonprofit organizations that could receive funding under the bill.

YouTube - Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis

so you have nothing to refute the fact that Barney Frank was trying to reform F&F back in 2004/2005 ?

and the GOP was in charge for most those years when shays was warning about blah, blah, blah...

If your reserve bank farts it affects our economy. That aside, I think Obama is OK at best, and 100 times better than the chimp...

...that aside, I haven't read all your posts, but I take it using the above analogy you haven't talked about Afghanistan, Iraq or Iran in any of your posts. After all, despite Baby Bush's silly wars, their political systems had nothing to do with you either, yet there you are, over there...

Stay the fuck out of my country's political system your opinion means nothing.

In 2005, Frank, then the ranking Democrat on the House Financial Services Committee, worked with committee chairman Rep. Michael Oxley (R-OH) on the Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2005, which would have established the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) to replace the Office of Federal Housing Enterprise Oversight (OFHEO) as overseer of the activities of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. After voting for the bill in committee, Frank voted against final passage of the bill on the House floor, stating that he was doing so because an amendment to the bill on the House floor imposed restrictions on the kinds of nonprofit organizations that could receive funding under the bill.

YouTube - Shocking Video Unearthed Democrats in their own words Covering up the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Scam that caused our Economic Crisis

so you have nothing to refute the fact that Barney Frank was trying to reform F&F back in 2004/2005 ?

and the GOP was in charge for most those years when shays was warning about blah, blah, blah...

Why do I need to refute a lie by braney franks?

Do you want to know why I say he lies here him wessle out remeber he said in 2004 nothing was wrong with fANNY MAE.
He is a lying son of A bitch and if you defend the prick you are the same fuckiung thing he is,

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7VrvxJ1HxU&feature=channel[/ame]

Last edited:

There is nothing about Frank saying anything. His actions are what I listed, that you ignore.

Classic ignorance

There is nothing about Frank saying anything. His actions are what I listed, that you ignore.

Classic ignorance

Again he's a fucking liar he's lying his ass off in this video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63siCHvuGFg&NR=1[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW5qKYfqALE&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UZ9l_AxKjA&feature=related[/ame]

tsunami-25780-1.jpg

Classic ignorance

wow! thanks for providing proof of what I was saying. Nothing Barney says here is untruthful or being spun. Facts are facts.:clap2:

Classic ignorance

wow! thanks for providing proof of what I was saying. Nothing Barney says here is untruthful or being spun. Facts are facts.:clap2:

You are a moron that video with the other videos proves he's a liar stupid bitch.
In this video he is asking about a hopusing bubble
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW5qKYfqALE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

In this video he flat out lies
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63siCHvuGFg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Lying once again
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UZ9l_AxKjA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Of course he's going to say he did this or he pushed for that. after the fact but there is no way you can spin the lies in the first video's.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7VrvxJ1HxU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Forum List

Back