Obama not responsible after 2 yrs. They blame Bush after 8 mos.

maybe there wouldn't have been a 911 if the preceeding president wasn't so busy being impeached... obama, in a class by himself

Can I see a link where Liberals blamed Bush on 9-11?

After 9-11 Bush had an 80% approval rating. I fail to see where that would indicate being blamed for 9-11

Owe Bama could not claim to be a Democrat if he couldn't blame his short comings on somebody other than himself. It's the Democratic way - especially the liberal Democratic way.

After 9-11 Bush had an 80% approval rating. I fail to see where that would indicate being blamed for 9-11

Not "on" 9-11. "For" 9-11. Unless you are being seriously obtuse.
Big church publisher buys 9-11 Bush plot

Oh and here:
30711-2.jpg

Oh and here:
30711-2.jpg

LOL...you never fail to disappoint Rabbi

Lets see your overwhelming opposition to Bush after 9-11. Needs to be more than truthers. As usual Rabbi, you get a FAIL

Last edited:

Oh and here:
30711-2.jpg

Lets see your overwhelming opposition to Bush after 9-11. Needs to be more than one guy. As usual Rabbi, you get a FAIL

No one asserted "overwhelming opposition to Bush after 9-11." That isn't what this thread is about.
You are either too stupid to read and understand a few simple sentences or you are genuinely obtuse. Which is it?

Oh and here:
30711-2.jpg

Lets see your overwhelming opposition to Bush after 9-11. Needs to be more than one guy. As usual Rabbi, you get a FAIL

No one asserted "overwhelming opposition to Bush after 9-11." That isn't what this thread is about.
You are either too stupid to read and understand a few simple sentences or you are genuinely obtuse. Which is it?

Rabbi......once again your on-board deceptions rate nothing but a FAIL

Truther links are an indication of Liberals blaming Bush for 9-11?

:disbelief:

Dats cuz their guy is da Hopey Chaney One and the other guy was DA BOOOOOOOOOSSH BOOOOOOOGYMAAAAN. Nuff said.

it was the way he handled it. watch his mouth (expression) after he has "the state of our union is strong" this is when man becomes hero
how he kept it together is amazing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSqP7303QE0]YouTube - when victory comes alive[/ame]

Last edited:

it was the way he handled it. watch his mouth after he has "the state of our union is strong" this is when man becomes hero

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSqP7303QE0]YouTube - when victory comes alive[/ame]

How true...

Bush did become a hero after 9-11. Not just in the US but around the world. He had unprecidented support at home and abroad.

Unfortunately, he used all this goodwill to trump up reasons to attack Iraq when everyone knew they had nothing to do with 9-11. His misguided attack and misleading justification destroyed the image of the US around the world.

At home, it helped to drop his approval ratings from 80% down to 25%

Obama is still not accepting responsibility. Yet the progressive libs blame Bush for 9/11 after he was in office for 8 months.

Exactly. You gotta take credit for the things that happen on your watch. Period.

Housing Bubble & Wall Street Meltdown

These things happened under Bush and they put America in a financial hole that will swallow more than just the Obama presidency. Bush turned a healthy country into Japan, which has been fighting (and losing to) recessionary pressures for over a decade. [People don't understand what happens when you destroy the housing market and the financial system in one short period. The game is over. History will record the Bush years as a turning point]

Obama needs to take responsibility for his timid stimulus, which was far less than what was needed. He also needs to take responsibility for completing the Bush TARP. Rather than worrying about what the Right would do if big government intervened and put Wall Street crooks in jail, he merely bailed them out.

Obama's failure to take a stand against the corporations who own government is a mistake that can never be corrected.

Does America have amnesia? The Democrats are pathetic, but the GOP are fiscal criminals.

jhwpq0.jpg

Last edited:
Obama is still not accepting responsibility. Yet the progressive libs blame Bush for 9/11 after he was in office for 8 months.

Exactly. You gotta take credit for the things that happen on your watch. Period.

These things happened under Bush and they put America in a financial hole that will swallow more than just the Obama presidency. Bush turned a healthy America into Japan, which has been fighting (and losing to) recessionary pressures for over a decade.

Obama needs to take responsibility for his timid stimulus, which was far less than what was needed. He also needs to take responsibility for completing the Bush TARP. Rather than worrying about what the Right would do if he intervened and put Wall Street crooks in jail, he merely bailed them out. Obama's failure to take a stand against the corporations who own government is a mistake that can never be corrected.

Does America have amnesia? The Democrats are pathetic, but the GOP are fiscal criminals.

jhwpq0.jpg

Who was in control of congress when the housing bubble burst?

These things happened under Bush and they put America in a financial hole that will swallow more than just the Obama presidency. Bush turned a healthy country into Japan, which has been fighting (and losing to) recessionary pressures for over a decade. [People don't understand what happens when you destroy the housing market and the financial system in one short period. The game is over. History will record the Bush years as a turning point]

Obama needs to take responsibility for his timid stimulus, which was far less than what was needed. He also needs to take responsibility for completing the Bush TARP. Rather than worrying about what the Right would do if he intervened and put Wall Street crooks in jail, he merely bailed them out. Obama's failure to take a stand against the corporations who own government is a mistake that can never be corrected.

Rs are criminal as far back as Nixon they are criminal. I want Dems to do better but not so much that I would want Republicans to take over.

Obama needs to take responsibility for his timid stimulus, which was far less than what was needed. He also needs to take responsibility for completing the Bush TARP. Rather than worrying about what the Right would do if big government intervened and put Wall Street crooks in jail, he merely bailed them out.

Obama's failure to take a stand against the corporations who own government is a mistake that can never be corrected.

jhwpq0.jpg

Are you really so fucking ignorant that you think anyone will fall for that same old Tired Graph that Completely ignores who controlled congress?

Oh and why are the last 2 years under Obama not on the graph?

Oh thats right because he has spent 3 times more than any president before him in half the time.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back