Obama Not Our Boyfriend Anymore

I know quite a few, and all of them talk about how terrible the deficit is and why that means millionaires need more tax cuts.
No, that's what you hear.

Leftists tend to hear and see what they want.

I can only hear what people say.

Really?

Instead of reality? I can actually support my arguments with facts. You run around screaming about how the libruls are out to get you.
Really? I'm not the one just used a quote from Henry II to prove Bush had journalists wiretapped. :lol:

Actually, that comment was about the claims that no one can prove Bush ordered it. Also, it was never stated as proof of anything.
Really. :lol:

I guess you can provide some links for your claim that I "run around screaming about how the libruls are out to get" me?

You never provided any proof of your claim. So it looks like you read what you wanted to read.

This is a big reason why Obama is in trouble in 2012:

President Obama took his licks from progressives who are meeting in Minneapolis at the Netroots Nation Convention, the annual gathering of liberal bloggers and other social media activists.

The panel that drew one of the biggest crowds at Netroots Nation so far was called "What To Do When The President's Just Not That Into You."

"It's like the president's not our boyfriend anymore," Joan McCarter, an editor at the Daily Kos website, said during the discussion.

At Netroots Nation, Liberal Bloggers Sour On Obama : NPR

Many of Obama's supporters made purely emotional decisions (as there was really nothing of substance in his record). Now they are disappointed romantics who now realize that the person they thought was their One True Love just wanted to get laid.

Yeah, but did he respect them in the morning?

President Obama took his licks from progressives who are meeting in Minneapolis at the Netroots Nation Convention, the annual gathering of liberal bloggers and other social media activists.

The panel that drew one of the biggest crowds at Netroots Nation so far was called "What To Do When The President's Just Not That Into You."

"It's like the president's not our boyfriend anymore," Joan McCarter, an editor at the Daily Kos website, said during the discussion.

Many of Obama's supporters made purely emotional decisions (as there was really nothing of substance in his record). Now they are disappointed romantics who now realize that the person they thought was their One True Love just wanted to get laid.

Do libs really respect anything?

Don't worry Disillusioned Obamabots! David Axelrod promises (pimps) that it's Still Cool To Be An Obama Supporter.

"I find it as cool to be an Obama supporter. Having sat with him for two years is the White House and watched him -- watching him work through some very difficult things with a lot of intelligence and grace, equilibrium. I, I have great admiration for him," Obama's chief campaign strategist told CNN.

"The people who were participating in the campaign in 2008 weren't involved in some sort of cult of personality. It wasn't just about Barack Obama, it was the country and they cared deeply about this country," Axelrod said in his answer a question about how to make Obama "cool" again.

Axelrod | Obama | Cool | RealClearPolitics

And it just wasn't all about Obama, it really was about the Country (and he'll respect you in the morning, really he will).

Do libs really respect anything?

Well, did they at least practice safe sex?

Wonder who's the catcher now. :rofl:

Don't worry Disillusioned Obamabots! David Axelrod promises (pimps) that it's Still Cool To Be An Obama Supporter.

"I find it as cool to be an Obama supporter. Having sat with him for two years is the White House and watched him -- watching him work through some very difficult things with a lot of intelligence and grace, equilibrium. I, I have great admiration for him," Obama's chief campaign strategist told CNN.

"The people who were participating in the campaign in 2008 weren't involved in some sort of cult of personality. It wasn't just about Barack Obama, it was the country and they cared deeply about this country," Axelrod said in his answer a question about how to make Obama "cool" again.

And it just wasn't all about Obama, it really was about the Country (and he'll respect you in the morning, really he will).

He contradicted himself in the same paragragh.

damn, I'm kinda stuck. I don't know whether to laugh at this fool and cringe knowing full well people will vote the cool dude in like he's some kind of prom king.

:doubt:

Awww, he was never really anyones boyfriend, like all recent elections it was a choice between a giant douche bag and a stinky turd sandwich. Policies don't really change, just the rhetoric from the loosing side.

Are conservatives really that hungry for ways to attack liberals...so hungry that you can't understand or condone a *gasp* metaphor?

The true sorrow in this is that there is no mention of issues or substance connected with the campaign. It is about ‘coolness.’ There are no real issues anymore…

Are conservatives really that hungry for ways to attack liberals...so hungry that you can't understand or condone a *gasp* metaphor?

It's not a metaphor.

You leftists have the emotional maturity of 9 year old girls at a Justin Beiber concert. Emotion drives you and you have no logic.

It's why you're a leftist.

Last edited:
Leftists really are a bunch of emotional little girls.

The childish comments are from the right. Look again before you decide who most resembles little girls.
Really? We're not the ones claiming the President of the United States isn't our boyfriend anymore. :lol:

No, you're not. You're the ones who don't understand the use of a fucking metaphor. You're also the ones using it as an attack. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance to the rescue!

Forum List

Back