Obama Not Our Boyfriend Anymore

I'm guessin'.....after 8 years o' Bush fuck-ups, you (just) don't recognize a successful-Presidency.

It's not your fault.​

What exactly has changed since bush left office?
obama promises

Close the Guantanamo Bay Detention Center
Centralize ethics and lobbying information for voters
Allow five days of public comment before signing bills
Tougher rules against revolving door for lobbyists and former officials
Made a promise then hires a lobbyist to be a part of his administration
No family making less than $250,000 will see "any form of tax increase."
Repeal the patriot act

Did you keep these promies?

I'm beginning to think you are the biggest fool in America or you are on obamush's payroll. So which is it?
I'm guessin'.....after 8 years o' Bush fuck-ups, you (just) don't recognize a successful-Presidency.

It's not your fault.​

obama promises

Repeal the patriot act

Hell....if Republicans hadn't made....

....a year-and-a-half FIGHT, more might have gotten done!! And.....no one knows that better than them!

Obama's broken all records for add to the debt and the deficit and for moving more people into poverty than even FDR.

Take a bow, Barry

It's not your fault.​

obama promises

Repeal the patriot act

Hell....if Republicans hadn't made....

....a year-and-a-half FIGHT, more might have gotten done!! And.....no one knows that better than them!

As I asked
the biggest fool in America or you are on obamush's payroll, so which is it?

A stronge democratic majority in both the house and senate and he could not keep his promises. He even signned extentions on the patriot act twice. Even there he could have stop it but he signed for it. Move along now obama has some more money for his biggest fool.

Trying to make hay of this is comical in the light of 2 years of open rebellion on the right wing of the GOP.

Rebellion?

Oh, yeah -- you're another one of the brainwashed who confuses Obama with America.

Tell me, have you made a list of traitors you want to see in the camps?
Whew!!

It surely doesn't take you very-long to start comin'-apart at the seams.

Camps, huh??

:eusa_eh: . . . :eusa_whistle:
Don't be stupid. Leftists have a long history of imprisoning and eliminating people who disagree with them.

If you weren't such a fucking idiot, you'd know that.

However, you're a fucking idiot. Oh, well.

Liberals, generally have a better understanding of the world ...
No, you don't. If you did, you wouldn't keep pushing ideas that history has shown to be failures.
You mean, like, out-$ourcing War?????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cJlJudDtVE]YouTube - ‪Iraq for Sale Banned Excerpts‬‏[/ame]

Dick%20Cheney%20Lord%20of%20WAR.jpg

:eusa_eh:
Retard.

The Tea Party is the same old Right Wing of the GOP...

...a bunch of social conservative extremists pretending they give a shit about the budget.
You don't actually know any conservatives in real life, do you? :lol:

I don't know any pro-choice tea party candidates. Can you name some?
So...you don't know any conservatives in real life.

Otherwise you wouldn't say such inane things about conservatives. Instead, you let stereotypes do your thinking for you.

This thread is about a political movement that adopted tea bags hanging off their hats as a serious political statement now trying to mock one liberal's figure of speech.

btw, President Obama won the Moderate vote by 20 points. Losing that is where he would lose in 2012, not because left-liberals are grumbling here and there.

and tea bags or that is TEA has a historical perspective that apparently escapes you.

and of course liberals it appears are happy to just squat in the miasma surrounding us because they are lock step ideologues, in truth there is NOTHING obama could do to lose your vote.

The tea parties may not be your cup of tea ( pun not intended) but at least the right has surfaced a platform and is trying to enact change that will help us all.........you guys? you just sit there, yelp and yap and swallow whatever your neat clean articulate leader tells you to........and do nothing but get to the ballot box and do his bidding becasue you don't have the where with all to to do anything but.

...a bunch of social conservative extremists pretending they give a shit about the budget.

I hate to say it, But I agree to a point. I was very excited by the Tea Party when it first started. I assumed with the name that the Main focus would be Taxes, the Scope of Government, and spending. I am sourly disappointed to see that is becoming the Home of Social Conservatives.

Get your own Fucking Party, Stop putting your damn Pet Social Issues in the way of the most important thing. Stopping the insanity while we still have a country.

and tea bags or that is TEA has a historical perspective that apparently escapes you.

and of course liberals it appears are happy to just squat in the miasma surrounding us because they are lock step ideologues, in truth there is NOTHING obama could do to lose your vote.

The tea parties may not be your cup of tea ( pun not intended) but at least the right has surfaced a platform and is trying to enact change that will help us all.........you guys? you just sit there, yelp and yap and swallow whatever your neat clean articulate leader tells you to........and do nothing but get to the ballot box and do his bidding becasue you don't have the where with all to to do anything but.

I hate to say it, But I agree to a point. I was very excited by the Tea Party when it first started. I assumed with the name that the Main focus would be Taxes, the Scope of Government, and spending. I am sourly disappointed to see that is becoming the Home of Social Conservatives.

Get your own Fucking Party, Stop putting your damn Pet Social Issues in the way of the most important thing. Stopping the insanity while we still have a country.

Yes I agree with that sentiment, to an extent, some want to call for a cease fire in the ‘social wars’, yet in nov. when dadt and the dream act where surfaced by the dems no one was calling for a cease fire then, it seems the media does not make much of democratic social wars, just cons.

That’s why I only agree to an extent, they have been kicking the cons asses ala social wars for decades now, and it never ever stops, so, this cease fire thing imho, is just a smoke screen.

The Tea Party is the party that wants a smaller government--less spending and less taxes. That is the majority of them whom consist of 40% independants and democrats.

In such a large group of course you're going to find the fringe--ie the birthers--but the overwheliming majority are not concerned with social issues. You cannot legislate personal behavior from Washington D.C.-

I am a tea partier--along with these other folks.

$2-million at Washington D.C tea-partiers.jpg

I know quite a few, and all of them talk about how terrible the deficit is and why that means millionaires need more tax cuts.

The Tea Party is the party that wants a smaller government--less spending and less taxes. That is the majority of them whom consist of 40% independants and democrats.

In such a large group of course you're going to find the fringe--ie the birthers--but the overwheliming majority are not concerned with social issues. You cannot legislate personal behavior from Washington D.C.-

I am a tea partier--along with these other folks.

View attachment 13764
So why is it most of the big names I hear the Tea Party Talking about, tend to be Social Conservatives?

I know quite a few, and all of them talk about how terrible the deficit is and why that means millionaires need more tax cuts.
No, that's what you hear.

Leftists tend to hear and see what they want.

Forum List

Back