Obama Not Our Boyfriend Anymore

This is a big reason why Obama is in trouble in 2012:

President Obama took his licks from progressives who are meeting in Minneapolis at the Netroots Nation Convention, the annual gathering of liberal bloggers and other social media activists.

The panel that drew one of the biggest crowds at Netroots Nation so far was called "What To Do When The President's Just Not That Into You."

"It's like the president's not our boyfriend anymore," Joan McCarter, an editor at the Daily Kos website, said during the discussion.

At Netroots Nation, Liberal Bloggers Sour On Obama : NPR

Many of Obama's supporters made purely emotional decisions (as there was really nothing of substance in his record). Now they are disappointed romantics who now realize that the person they thought was their One True Love just wanted to get laid.
Does this mean no more styrofoam Columns at events?

APOLLOBAMA.jpg

"Appollobama" (Image: EIB)

Oh noes. Not columns!

Anyone who refers to a President as being their 'Boyfriend",should never be taken seriously. Why would anyone go to their sites and read their Blogs? That seems pretty bizarre to me. Talk about Dumbed-Down Liberals? Yikes!
*Cult Of Personality*...that's all.

Pretty hard to take claims of a personality cult seriously from people running around asking "What would Reagan do?" and praying to cardboard cutouts of George W. Bush.

Interesting that much of this thread so far is the right whining about liberals supposedly doing things that the right does.

You clearly do not grok the difference between "whining about" and "laughing at" something.

He's Cheney's sock puppet. I hope a real Progressives launches a Third party general election challenge to Obama or whoever Soros decides to run for the Democrats in 2012

Interesting that much of this thread so far is the right whining about liberals supposedly doing things that the right does.

This thread is about a political movement that adopted tea bags hanging off their hats as a serious political statement now trying to mock one liberal's figure of speech.

btw, President Obama won the Moderate vote by 20 points. Losing that is where he would lose in 2012, not because left-liberals are grumbling here and there.

Trying to make hay of this is comical in the light of 2 years of open rebellion on the right wing of the GOP.

Rebellion?

Oh, yeah -- you're another one of the brainwashed who confuses Obama with America.

Tell me, have you made a list of traitors you want to see in the camps?
Carbonated should include himself with Obama...Both are enemies of this Republic.

Trying to make hay of this is comical in the light of 2 years of open rebellion on the right wing of the GOP.

Rebellion?

Oh, yeah -- you're another one of the brainwashed who confuses Obama with America.

Tell me, have you made a list of traitors you want to see in the camps?

Are those Bachmann's re-education camps?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54tjbgJmLFg]YouTube - ‪Obama Children Sing for Change for Dear Leader‬‏[/ame]

Mmm...Mmm...Mmmmmmmmmmm

Do you guys really want to play that game?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back