Obama Not Our Boyfriend Anymore

This is a big reason why Obama is in trouble in 2012:

President Obama took his licks from progressives who are meeting in Minneapolis at the Netroots Nation Convention, the annual gathering of liberal bloggers and other social media activists.

The panel that drew one of the biggest crowds at Netroots Nation so far was called "What To Do When The President's Just Not That Into You."

"It's like the president's not our boyfriend anymore," Joan McCarter, an editor at the Daily Kos website, said during the discussion.

At Netroots Nation, Liberal Bloggers Sour On Obama : NPR

Many of Obama's supporters made purely emotional decisions (as there was really nothing of substance in his record). Now they are disappointed romantics who now realize that the person they thought was their One True Love just wanted to get laid.

We still have Obama mania in this country--lead by MSNBC--CNN--ABC--CBS and NBC. IOW--Obama still has a great pep rally squad--and since the majority of Americans would much prefer to watch Dancing with the Stars--versus paying attention to what is going on in this country--means that Obama still has a kick when people go in to play pin the tail on the donkey in the voting boot.

Obama is the President because of "emotion." They kicked Hillary Clinton to the curb because of emotion. And when your emotions rule your life--you tend to make very BAD decisions.

$Media bias.jpg

We still have Obama mania in this country--lead by MSNBC--CNN--ABC--CBS and NBC. IOW--Obama still has a great pep rally squad--and since the majority of Americans would much prefer to watch Dancing with the Stars--versus paying attention to what is going on in this country--means that Obama still has a kick when people go in to play pin the tail on the donkey in the voting boot.

Obama is the President because of "emotion." They kicked Hillary Clinton to the curb because of emotion. And when your emotions rule your life--you tend to make very BAD decisions.
:clap2:

:rofl::roffl:

Do you guys really want to play that game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxdt_f0hwU

I can tell you didn't actually watch the video; you just read the inaccurate title.

The kids were praying FOR Bush...not TO him.

As I was. With the folks I sent. I haven't been active duty with Obama. But I feel the same.
I was active duty under Obama. There was a definite change of attitude from when we were under Bush's command.

Nevertheless, I pray for Obama's continued good health -- because the idea of President of the United States Joseph Biden is terrifying.

This is a big reason why Obama is in trouble in 2012:

President Obama took his licks from progressives who are meeting in Minneapolis at the Netroots Nation Convention, the annual gathering of liberal bloggers and other social media activists.

The panel that drew one of the biggest crowds at Netroots Nation so far was called "What To Do When The President's Just Not That Into You."

"It's like the president's not our boyfriend anymore," Joan McCarter, an editor at the Daily Kos website, said during the discussion.

At Netroots Nation, Liberal Bloggers Sour On Obama : NPR

Many of Obama's supporters made purely emotional decisions (as there was really nothing of substance in his record). Now they are disappointed romantics who now realize that the person they thought was their One True Love just wanted to get laid.
Minneapolis, huh?

Well that explains the allergic reaction (itchy, watery eyes with extreme need to vomit) I've been having downtown and the sudden increase in Birkenstocks and androgynous people with no senses of humor or common sense.

I can tell you didn't actually watch the video; you just read the inaccurate title.

The kids were praying FOR Bush...not TO him.

As I was. With the folks I sent. I haven't been active duty with Obama. But I feel the same.
I was active duty under Obama. There was a definite change of attitude from when we were under Bush's command.

Nevertheless, I pray for Obama's continued good health -- because the idea of President of the United States Joseph Biden is terrifying.
You have my condolences.

Liberals always dissent before Conservatives. This is nothing new. Liberals, generally have a better understanding of the world and break rank from modern day restraints that, such as old Conservative institutions, that Republicans have instituted.

Heck, have you people even welcomed back Bruce Bartlett to your party? No, he is still an outcast by your party.

Its because he is proven to be no different than Bush, and in many ways worse than Bush

No President was worse than Bush.

I would be willing to bet you every penny I have ever made and will ever make. That 20 years from now. When people rank presidents. Obama will be Below Bush and Most likely the Worst ever.

Bush was bad, and as a conservative I am not afraid to say that. His Policies helped get us into this mess. So did the policies of every President and Congress we have had for 20 years.

However Obama is the man that got elected by telling us he had the answers, that he could fix it all. Then he gets into office and proceeds to spend 5 Trillion dollars in 2.5 Years on Failed Programs which did very little to Improve the Economy, and have made one of the most significant factors that led to the Problem in the first place. Worse by a factor of 10.

Our kids, kids will learn in school about how America used to be great, and strong, and Exceptional. Then A long line of Horrible leadership, Culminating in Barrack Obama's Disastrous attempts to "fix" things. Brought an end to all that, and cause the collapse of the most powerful, Generous, Wealthy, and Exceptional Nation ever to grace the Earth with it's presence.

The Schools they learn this in will be in a country that more closely resembles Hatti today than America 10 Years ago. Impoverished, Broken, and Lost.

You have my condolences.
Thank you.

Interesting that much of this thread so far is the right whining about liberals supposedly doing things that the right does.

This thread is about a political movement that adopted tea bags hanging off their hats as a serious political statement now trying to mock one liberal's figure of speech.

btw, President Obama won the Moderate vote by 20 points. Losing that is where he would lose in 2012, not because left-liberals are grumbling here and there.

and tea bags or that is TEA has a historical perspective that apparently escapes you.

and of course liberals it appears are happy to just squat in the miasma surrounding us because they are lock step ideologues, in truth there is NOTHING obama could do to lose your vote.

The tea parties may not be your cup of tea ( pun not intended) but at least the right has surfaced a platform and is trying to enact change that will help us all.........you guys? you just sit there, yelp and yap and swallow whatever your neat clean articulate leader tells you to........and do nothing but get to the ballot box and do his bidding becasue you don't have the where with all to to do anything but.

The enamoring of the public by the silver tongued Chicago politician has begun to fade. The truth is being exposed. Disillusionment will be followed by despair and thoughts of suicide.

Forum List

Back