Obama Not Acting Presidential

Don’t tell Republicans that men don’t have babies. Apparently they don’t know. I know they didn’t know science, but it’s not clear they know where babies come from.

Really? So find a single pic of Mike being pregnant or a birth certificate for either of the girls....I'll wait..

Poor deplorable trumpanzees....can't quite quit Former President Obama and his lovely wife.

"lovely"? :21: Mike is a man....take a look at the ring finger....longer than the index finger....male.

072616-michelle-obama-embed.jpg
Don’t tell Republicans that men don’t have babies. Apparently they don’t know. I know they didn’t know science, but it’s not clear they know where babies come from.
You believe in science? Cool. Tell us when a human becomes a human being.

Oh I disagree. Obungo did many things that weren't "Presidential".

not one of them involved any of his administration being arrested, under investigation, or outright dismissed for being completely unethical.
Of course not. Eric Holder made sure of that. The only Attorney General to ever be censured by Congress. Corrupt piece of shit.

a judge could have held him in contempt & he would have been powerless to stop it. anyhoo... sessions had to recuse himself because he has filthy roooskie dirt on him & whittiker is a con artist just like his boss....
Whatever. The fact is Obama's boy Holder wasn't going to prosecute anyone connected to Obama. Idiot.

lol... obama was never putin's butt boy, so he never had to worry about going to jail.
Oh, so you have no problem with Holder being Obama's butt boy and ignoring a multitude of government corruption.

oh good god, 1/2 that crap is straight up fake news.

which half? :hmpf:

tell you what - you go & find UNbiased credible links to:

hillary's investigations ( i don't doubt she is... again... but by whom & for what.... again?)

obama 'colluding' with putin.... about.... well.... anything ( please don't pull out that tired non proving video of him claiming more flexibility after the election)

Kerry didn't commit total fraud on US taxpayers and endanger Israel by giving Iran $$$$ and allow them to build nukes in a few years?

^^^^ that ^^^^

Does anybody believe Obama wasn't aware of Comey and Brennan's treasonous plot against Trump?

^^^ & that ^^^

then you might have some credibility. the ones i omitted, i can honestly say i don't know much about, so it's unfair to both of us to discuss & if i have time to do so, i will look them up on UNbiased credible links sometime in the future myself.

but for the ones i did list have rwnj spin all over them.

I'm not giving you "links" to anything, fool. What I said is common knowledge and all over the news for months/years. Your boy Barry was an unmitigated piece of shit and his cabal was as dirty as it gets....that's not "spin", that's the truth.

thanx for proving the notion that deplorables will believe anything.

not one of them involved any of his administration being arrested, under investigation, or outright dismissed for being completely unethical.
Of course not. Eric Holder made sure of that. The only Attorney General to ever be censured by Congress. Corrupt piece of shit.

a judge could have held him in contempt & he would have been powerless to stop it. anyhoo... sessions had to recuse himself because he has filthy roooskie dirt on him & whittiker is a con artist just like his boss....
Whatever. The fact is Obama's boy Holder wasn't going to prosecute anyone connected to Obama. Idiot.

lol... obama was never putin's butt boy, so he never had to worry about going to jail.
Oh, so you have no problem with Holder being Obama's butt boy and ignoring a multitude of government corruption.

when he's convicted, then we'll talk, quacker..........

:71: You and your butt boy fantasies....:71:

Really? So find a single pic of Mike being pregnant or a birth certificate for either of the girls....I'll wait..

& NOW i thank you for being a complete conspiratorial whackadoodle. i bet you & dalesmith get along like stink on shit.

Poor deplorable trumpanzees....can't quite quit Former President Obama and his lovely wife.

"lovely"? :21: Mike is a man....take a look at the ring finger....longer than the index finger....male.

072616-michelle-obama-embed.jpg
She IS lovely.....of course, trumpanzees are either INCEL or they have to buy their women....why they admire tiny trump so much.

Publicly admitted your corruption.

Trips your queer trigger, huh. Go change your diaper.

I can sense your sexual frustration....:71:

These are mindless bed wetting drones, Jesus Christ Himself could descend from heaven and tell these pieces of shit that collectivization is wrong to their stupid fucking faces and they would retort "You're not real".

Well, we'd probably be confused if Jesus did that, because everything in the Gospels he said supported collectivism...

Naw, that's your Exlax kicking in.

You're exactly the typical leftist stooge this OP is directed towards. You shouldn't be allowed to vote. Here's the lyrics that the Obama's were dancing to. Ignorant cocksucker.

you realize most people don't listen to the lyrics, right?
Really? Then why are lefties getting triggered so much by the words to "Baby it's Cold Outside"?

48272919_10155930008882596_1198823267503177728_n.png.jpg

Naw, that's your Exlax kicking in.
:itsok:

You're exactly the typical leftist stooge this OP is directed towards. You shouldn't be allowed to vote. Here's the lyrics that the Obama's were dancing to. Ignorant cocksucker.

Really? Then why are lefties getting triggered so much by the words to "Baby it's Cold Outside"?

It's a lovely song....I like this version the best:

Publicly admitted your corruption.

what? try to make sense.

It's a lovely song....I like this version the best:

Couple of Christmas fruutcakes.

& NOW i thank you for being a complete conspiratorial whackadoodle. i bet you & dalesmith get along like stink on shit.

More idiot-wind.....your problem is you can't disprove anything I've said....So where were the girls born....what hospital, what city, what country?....seems easy enough to find yet Legacy.com, which specializes in such matters, couldn't find a record of them anywhere...maybe that's because they ain't Barry and Mike's kids.

Forum List

Back