Obama muzzles Benghazi Witness before hearings.

Looks more and more like Benghazi was a PR stunt staged by obozo to win votes in the upcoming election. Then it got outta hand as locals jumped into what they thought was a real event.

FYI.

It's been proven it was a terror attack and had nothing to do with a demonstration. AQ affiliates are believed to be responsible.

Obama's administration lied about the video causing the attack and they are seriously busted.

They didn't lie about it at all.

Looks more and more like Benghazi was a PR stunt staged by obozo to win votes in the upcoming election. Then it got outta hand as locals jumped into what they thought was a real event.

FYI.

It's been proven it was a terror attack and had nothing to do with a demonstration. AQ affiliates are believed to be responsible.

Obama's administration lied about the video causing the attack and they are seriously busted.

Say what???

Since I am the OP, this thread is about what I say it is about. And that is how Obama has muzzled a witness, preventing them from testifying because they refused to give their lawyer the proper security clearances. Clearances that the lawyer has held before.

It seems to me just to be a story designed to prepare for the the charge that "the fix is in" when things don't go the way some want. All the witness has to do is answer the questions truthfully. Why would the lawyer need top secret clearance to advise them on that score?

It is evident that you have never been called to testify when classified material is involved.

I have.

A lawyer is needed to advise the witness which questions they can legally answer and how to answer them without revealing classified material. It is a legal tightrope that would ruin your life if you fell off.

All lawyer-client contact is confidential. When a question is asked the lawyer hears it too and can easily tell the witness how to answer, especially since they had clearance in the past. This reeks of a made-up problem to provide a story which explains why the desired results weren't achieved. Are you seriously asking us to believe that massaging the message is only practiced by one side? I wasn't born yesterday, buddy.

FYI.

Then what do you call it??

We've been told over and over that they knew right from the start it was a terrorist attack but yet they kept saying for weeks it was about the video. That's not a lie?

Since I am the OP, this thread is about what I say it is about. And that is how Obama has muzzled a witness, preventing them from testifying because they refused to give their lawyer the proper security clearances. Clearances that the lawyer has held before.

You being the OP doesn't mean you are in control of reality. And the reality is that the Daily caller is speculating about how something can turn into something else. Can doesn't mean Has. No matter how long you hold your breath

ROFLMAO..

You are really trying to make this thread jump the tracks by making this about me or the Caller and not what it is about.. How Obama has managed to muzzle a witness by refusing to give their lawyer the security clearance they need to help the witness.

Obama hasn't done anything even your OP doesn't say it.

You being the OP doesn't mean you are in control of reality. And the reality is that the Daily caller is speculating about how something can turn into something else. Can doesn't mean Has. No matter how long you hold your breath

ROFLMAO..

You are really trying to make this thread jump the tracks by making this about me or the Caller and not what it is about.. How Obama has managed to muzzle a witness by refusing to give their lawyer the security clearance they need to help the witness.

You're probably right....because Obama sends others to do his dirty work, keeps his hands cleaner that way.

Go sit in the corner and contemplate the error of your ways.

ROFLMAO..

What does the lawyer need a security clearance for? What would keep the witness from telling their lawyer anything they felt was important? This sounds like a made-up issue designed as a fallback when the inquiry doesn't give them everything they want.

US employees cannot reveal classified information to anyone without proper clearance.

What is happening here is that the Obama administration is hiding behind the guise of national security to cover its ass.

Go sit in the corner and contemplate the error of your ways.

He has been placed in a round room with no corners so as to not complicate things for him.

FYI.

What do you call it, then?

ROFLMAO..

You're probably right....because Obama sends others to do his dirty work, keeps his hands cleaner that way.

Of course he doesn't do everything himself. presidents always have others to take the fall.

Caspar Weinberger, Secretary of Defense, was indicted on two counts of perjury and one count of obstruction of justice on June 16, 1992. [1]. Weinberger received a pardon from George H. W. Bush on December 24, 1992 before he was tried.[70]

William Casey, Head of the CIA. Thought to have conceived the plan, was stricken ill hours before he would testify. Reporter Bob Woodward reported Casey knew of and approved the plan.[71]

Robert C. McFarlane, National Security Adviser, convicted of withholding evidence, but after a plea bargain was given only 2 years probation. Later pardoned by President George H. W. Bush[72]

Elliott Abrams, Assistant Secretary of State, convicted of withholding evidence, but after a plea bargain was given only 2 years probation. Later pardoned by President George H. W. Bush[73]

Alan D. Fiers Chief of the CIA's Central American Task Force, convicted of withholding evidence and sentenced to one year probation. Later pardoned by President George H. W. Bush

Clair George Chief of Covert Ops-CIA, convicted on 2 charges of perjury, but pardoned by President George H. W. Bush before sentencing.[74]

Oliver North, member of the National Security Council convicted of accepting an illegal gratuity, obstruction of a congressional inquiry, and destruction of documents, but the ruling was overturned since he had been granted immunity.[75]

John Poindexter National Security Advisor, convicted of 5 counts of conspiracy, obstruction of justice, perjury, defrauding the government, and the alteration and destruction of evidence. The Supreme Court upheld a lower court ruling that overturned these convictions.[78]

Duane Clarridge An ex-CIA senior official, he was indicted in November 1991 on 7 counts of perjury and false statements relating to a November 1985 shipment to Iran. Pardoned before trial by President George H. W. Bush.[79][80]

Iran?Contra affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ROFLMAO..

There is no dirty work even the OP doesn't say it

ROFLMAO..

What does the lawyer need a security clearance for? What would keep the witness from telling their lawyer anything they felt was important? This sounds like a made-up issue designed as a fallback when the inquiry doesn't give them everything they want.

US employees cannot reveal classified information to anyone without proper clearance.

What is happening here is that the Obama administration is hiding behind the guise of national security to cover its ass.

That's one way of looking at it. The other way is that people are hiding behind the word "top secret" to explain away why they didn't get the results they wanted. Sounds like making excuses in anticipation of a loss.

Forum List

Back