Obama: “Muslim-Americans Are As Patriotic, And American As Any Other Members Of The American Family”

Although according to Weatherman2020 all of the American's on the No Fly List are Muslims. ...... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

I think we already established his math skills are subpar, it looks like his research skills aren't exactly awesome either :lol:

The No-Fly list is not exactly a means of proving anything other than ability of people to make assumptions.

The nonstop apology tour continues.
After Boston, San Bernadino and Orlando we got to watch the reactions of friends and/or family. About as anti American as you can get.]

Not surprising that a religious bigot like you can't stand it when President Obama stands up for Americans.

No wonder he respects these people- and you despise them.
upload_2016-7-22_9-8-36.jpeg
upload_2016-7-22_9-8-56.jpeg
images

upload_2016-7-22_9-9-45.jpeg
images

This is why Trump will lose the election. Republicans are scared of everyone who isn't white and Christian. Muslims are all ISIS members. Mexicans are all border jumpers. Blacks are all violent thugs. This is why 80 to 90% of all minorities in this country will be voting for Hillary Clinton.
Not all Muslims are ISIS, but all ISIS are Muslim.....

What a freaking stupid remark- here I can do your stupid too

Not all whites are KKK, but all KKK are white.

What does he know about patriotism? He is a fucking globalist
Like when asked if America was exceptional. He answered yes, just as Greeks think Greece is exceptional. A-Hole.

At least President Obama thinks America is great.

Unlike Donald Trump.
Is that why he promised change?

You have anything against America becoming greater?

Why do you think America is not great?

Like when asked if America was exceptional. He answered yes, just as Greeks think Greece is exceptional. A-Hole.

Unlike Donald Trump.

I think our version of "great" is different. I actually don't think regressive policies and savagery are "great".

This is why Trump will lose the election. Republicans are scared of everyone who isn't white and Christian. Muslims are all ISIS members. Mexicans are all border jumpers. Blacks are all violent thugs. This is why 80 to 90% of all minorities in this country will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

Ku Klux Klan faction offers membership to Jews and other minorities

Barry Hussein's father was an African nationalist who hated the U.S. His political mentor, Bill Ayers was a domestic terrorist who bombed Military recruitment centers, corporate headquarters and the Pentagon. The pastor of his church said terrible things about the U.S. from the pulpit. They practically had to break Obama's arm to make him put it over his heart during the National Anthem. What would Obama know about patriotism?

Who is this "Barry Hussein" you speak of? Is he the brother of Donnie Juan?

Barack Obama's father left him as a baby and saw him a total of two days after that. He wasn't a slum lord who refused to rent to blacks, like Donald Trump's father.

Unlike you and Weather- Barack Obama believes all Americans are Americans- regardless of their religion- or color- or political party.

Unlike Donald Trump.

I think our version of "great" is different. I actually don't think regressive policies and savagery are "great".

Still waiting to hear why you think America is not great.

Wow you offered membership to Jews?

How progressive of you.

Wow you offered membership to Jews?

How progressive of you.
DAAAAAAMN how clever! You go boi!

Barry Hussein's father was an African nationalist who hated the U.S. His political mentor, Bill Ayers was a domestic terrorist who bombed Military recruitment centers, corporate headquarters and the Pentagon. The pastor of his church said terrible things about the U.S. from the pulpit. They practically had to break Obama's arm to make him put it over his heart during the National Anthem. What would Obama know about patriotism?
Yeah yeah yeah....:blahblah:

ISIS is America?

I've been listening to parts of the Republican Convention on the radio - first time I've done so with any conventions. Lots of anger, negativity, not much of a positive message or outlook - just anger.

Make America Great (Again)....

The irony is that is kind of like Michelle Obama's phrase: "...For the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country..." only...they slammed her for it calling her unpatriotic and American-hating, and they celebrate Trump for it.

Forum List

Back