Obama: “Muslim-Americans Are As Patriotic, And American As Any Other Members Of The American Family”

He's right. What's the problem?
Take a look at the no fly list and tell me American Muslims are mainstream.

There are 3.3 million Muslim American Citizens on the no fly list? Holy Shit! :ack-1:
View attachment 82496

You realize there are 3.3 million American Muslims. If you want to make a case that American Muslims are NOT mainstream you are going have to pull out some hefty statistics. I'm not sure you have that much space in your rectum.
I never said every American Muslim was on the no fly list, dufus. Muslims are less than 1% of America yet are a majority of the Americans on the no fly list.
I know - Math R Hard for you.

This is why Trump will lose the election. Republicans are scared of everyone who isn't white and Christian. Muslims are all ISIS members. Mexicans are all border jumpers. Blacks are all violent thugs. This is why 80 to 90% of all minorities in this country will be voting for Hillary Clinton.

This is why Trump will lose the election. Republicans are scared of everyone who isn't white and Christian. Muslims are all ISIS members. Mexicans are all border jumpers. Blacks are all violent thugs. This is why 80 to 90% of all minorities in this country will be voting for Hillary Clinton.
Not all Muslims are ISIS, but all ISIS are Muslim.....

Don't worry, you're not on it. Yet.
You are full of BS as usual.

No one knows who is on the list. Lawyers have been suing the government for years to obtain that information to no avail. ...... :cool:
Please, loosen the rag on your head and get your facts straight.
No one knows how you get on or off the list, everyone knows who's on it.

I think it was Newt who said this the other night or something a bit similar....

Pakistan has over a billion Muslims....and only 9% want to kill the ever loving shit out of us....
Not so bad that's it's only 9%....right Libs?????
Obama says we are just a bunch of cry babies and make way too much out of
this "so called"....Muslim threat....

Well my math seems to say that 9% of a couple hundred bazillion people
are lot of fucking people who want me dead....

At some point will we ever get an administration that wants to protect us?.....

I may have exaggerated what Newt said a little bit but I'm a little fired up after that great speech by the Donald last night...

This is what Newt did say by the way....
And it's mind numbing how many people out there who just want
to destroy the infidel ....

"Pew Research finds that just 9 percent of Muslims in Pakistan support ISIS," Gingrich said. "Unfortunately, that 9 percent is 16 million people. And that’s just one country."

The nonstop apology tour continues.
After Boston, San Bernadino and Orlando we got to watch the reactions of friends and/or family. About as anti American as you can get.
View attachment 82495
He said their call to prayer is the most beautiful sound he has heard, what can you expect?

I wonder if the Muslims feel the same about it when they scream Allahu akbar
as they go all jihad on us....
Is that the same beautiful sound?.... Obama!!

He's right. What's the problem?
Take a look at the no fly list and tell me American Muslims are mainstream.

There are 3.3 million Muslim American Citizens on the no fly list? Holy Shit! :ack-1:
View attachment 82496

You realize there are 3.3 million American Muslims. If you want to make a case that American Muslims are NOT mainstream you are going have to pull out some hefty statistics. I'm not sure you have that much space in your rectum.
I never said every American Muslim was on the no fly list, dufus. Muslims are less than 1% of America yet are a majority of the Americans on the no fly list.
I know - Math R Hard for you.

You said "Take a look at the no fly list and tell me American Muslims are mainstream"..."American Muslims" equals an entire group. You added no qualifiers.

You're math and logic skills aren't to great either but let's give this a try.

The estimated number American citizens who are Muslim is 3.3 million.

According to the FBI, the no-fly list contains 81,000 names of which only 1,000 are Americans.

Let's add to that mix the definition of "mainstream":

the ideas, attitudes, or activities that are regarded as normal or conventional; the dominant trend in opinion, fashion, or the arts.
"companies that are bringing computers to the mainstream of American life"

• jazz that is neither traditional nor modern, based on the 1930s swing style and consisting especially of solo improvisation on chord sequences.
    noun: mainstream jazz; plural noun: mainstream jazzes
adjective
adjective: mainstream
belonging to or characteristic of the mainstream.
"mainstream politics"
synonyms: normal, conventional, ordinary, orthodox, conformist, accepted, established, recognized, common, usual, prevailing, popular
"the mainstream audience may not be ready for these graphic sculptures"

So how about testing your math skills here....what percentage of 3.3 million is 1,000 (and that's assuming all 1,000 are indeed Muslim)?

Now take that percentage and convince us that it's representative of "mainstream" Muslims in America.

And the irony is - she isn't even a stellar candidate.

Forum List

Back