Obama: More federal debt that GWB

The budget for the year 2009 was singed by Bush. So its high dishonest of you to blame Obama for something Bush did

Really?

Posted: 3/12/2009
President Barack Obama has signed the FY 2009 federal budget into law, representing final action on the budget for the current fiscal year. The budget adds new targeted and mainstream resources to prevent and end homelessness in the nation.
National Coalition for Homeless Veterans - President Obama Signs FY 2009 Budget into Law

:eusa_whistle:

Good luck on connecting him with reality.
Yes and the 2009 fiscal year started in 2010.

The budget for the year 2009 was singed by Bush. So its high dishonest of you to blame Obama for something Bush did

Really?

President Barack Obama has signed the FY 2009 federal budget into law, representing final action on the budget for the current fiscal year. The budget adds new targeted and mainstream resources to prevent and end homelessness in the nation.
National Coalition for Homeless Veterans - President Obama Signs FY 2009 Budget into Law

so obama signed the bush 2009 budget 6 months AFTER it began and you are trying to say it was obama's budget? Why?
He didn't have to sign it, Care.....but he did. Obama signed the budget with the blessings of a Democrat Senate and Democrat Congress....just who do you think put the budget together?

And the arguement was....who really signed the 2009 budget?

Really?

Are you really moving the goal posts? :lol:

You said that Obama didn't sign the 2009 budget......period.

Lefties.................how fucking funny are these assholes? They think they are going to sway public opinion from the nether-regions of the internet with fake graphs!!!

This is a POLITICS forum s0ns.............the whole world believes Obama as the guy who redefined the term big spender. Its not even debatable.

And by the way...........all the fake graphs thrown up on the internet by lefties are bogus. Even the Washington Post ( of all daily's) wrties taht these graphs are bogus.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/a-bogus-chart-on-obama-and-the-debt-gets-a-new-lease-on-life/2011/09/28/gIQAx40Y6K_blog.html

Obama has no peer.

Last edited:
Just so I understand the rules here.

You can post anything blaming Obama and we need to accept it as 100% factually correct.

But, anything we post in defense is just a liberal attempt to blame someone else?

Oh yeah. Seems fair.

If your defense is to blame others then I would call it an attempt to blame someone else.

What if it was someone else's fault?

Name any evil Bush era policies Obama and his Dem congress repealed... Any...

Really?

so obama signed the bush 2009 budget 6 months AFTER it began and you are trying to say it was obama's budget? Why?
He didn't have to sign it, Care.....but he did. Obama signed the budget with the blessings of a Democrat Senate and Democrat Congress....just who do you think put the budget together?

And the arguement was....who really signed the 2009 budget?

How many times do people have to get owned before they stop moving the goal post and admit their question was answerd.

If your defense is to blame others then I would call it an attempt to blame someone else.

Ok. Before I list some, I just want to make sure I understand you. You're suggesting, that if Bush had a policy, that Obama did not specifically overturn when he took office, then Obama is now solely, 100% responsible for that policy?

Obama repealed a Bush era decision that prevent states from enacting tougher environmental policies then the FED government.
Obama Repealed/scaled Back Bushes Medicare Advantage.
Obama repealed a Bush era decision to prevent money from going to family planning groups.
Obama repealed Bushes decision to limit stem cell research.
Obama increased MPG standards.
Ended CIA torture techniques.
Repealed a rule allowing doctors to deny certain people care.
Repealed Bushes Medicare D which had no authority to negotiate drug costs

Make your case that Obama ran up the debt because of Bush and the Republicans, I dare you. Shouldn't be too hard, all you have to prove is the Republicans blocked all his attempts to cut spending.

I won't hold my breath.

That's not what I'm arguing, although, that would be pretty easy to do.

No, my point is, you are claiming Obama ran up this debt and you are completely closed to the idea that ANYONE else might have had a hand in it. I'm not even mentioning the previous President, but are you honestly suggesting that any new debt since January of 2009 is solely the cause of Obama and NO ONE else?

That's a pretty big statement. I think you need to provide some proof.

If it is easy, feel free to do it.

Obama is President of the United States. Like it or not, everything that happens in this country during his term is his responsibility, just like the captain on a ship. He signed up, he owns it.

Remember his promise to reduce the deficit by half by the end of his first term? He made that from promise the podium in the press room of the White House, he owns it. If what happened after that isn't his fault who should I blame? Bush? Clinton?

I could by Clinton, he is the one that Obama left at the very same podium to explain explain the tax cuts.

I lied, it is still Obama.

Ok. Before I list some, I just want to make sure I understand you. You're suggesting, that if Bush had a policy, that Obama did not specifically overturn when he took office, then Obama is now solely, 100% responsible for that policy?

No fuckwad, I'm saying Bush is not solely responsible, like almost everyone in near every fucking thread has been telling you dumbshits. YOU want to place 100% blame on Bush or Republicans despite Obama and Dems either expanding the policies you hated or never repealing them.

If we honestly added up the Republicans or conservatives on these boards that place a healthy amount of blame on Bush and his Repblican congress VS what Obama-bots like you give to Obama there would be a BLINDING difference.

Really?

Two reasons.

1. It wasn't the Bush budget, it was the Democrats budget front to back.
  2. As a Senator that voted for the continuing approbation to delay the budget until he was elected.
  3. I lied, there are three reasons, the Democrats did not want any Republican arguing that the Bush budget helped with the recovery, which is why they worked so fast to pass the stimulus bill the way they did.

Really?

Sure it did.

:cuckoo:

Obama repealed a Bush era decision that prevent states from enacting tougher environmental policies then the FED government. I'd have to know more and see where the constitution gives the federal Government this power, I doubt it has this power..
Obama Repealed/scaled Back Bushes Medicare Advantage. Was it a repeal or a scaling back... honest question because that's a huge difference?
Obama repealed a Bush era decision to prevent money from going to family planning groups. This is a Evil Bush era policy? Where does the constitution give the Feds this power?
Obama repealed Bushes decision to limit stem cell research.This is one of the Evil Bush era policies? Why does the Federal Government spend any money on this again?
Obama increased MPG standards. This is a Bush era policy repeal and where does Obama get this power per the constitution??
Ended CIA torture techniques. Did Bush start this, and don't we still do torture?
Repealed a rule allowing doctors to deny certain people care. I'd have to know more as there should be no rule that makes Doctors have to see anyone, what business could survive that?Repealed Bushes Medicare D which had no authority to negotiate drug costs Cool, but then Obama passed Obamacare... and Obama has no athority to mandate people to buy Health Insurance.

Thanks for trying to come up with a list, it looks like you used Google for it lol.

Now come up with a list of repeals of "evil Bush era policies" like I asked.

Last edited:

Obama repealed a Bush era decision that prevent states from enacting tougher environmental policies then the FED government. If this is true I can support this, but I'd have to know more.
Obama Repealed/scaled Back Bushes Medicare Advantage. Was it a repeal or a scaling back... honest question because that's a huge difference?
Obama repealed a Bush era decision to prevent money from going to family planning groups. This is a Evil Bush era policy?
Obama repealed Bushes decision to limit stem cell research.This is one of the Evil Bush era policies? Why does the Federal Government spend any money on this again?
Obama increased MPG standards. This is a Bush era policy repeal?
Ended CIA torture techniques. Did Bush start this, and don't we still do torture?
Repealed a rule allowing doctors to deny certain people care. I'd have to know more as there should be no rule that makes Doctors have to see anyone, what business could survive that?Repealed Bushes Medicare D which had no authority to negotiate drug costs Cool, but then Obama passed Obamacare... and Obama has no athority to mandate people to buy Health Insurance.

Thanks for trying to come up with a list, it looks like you used Google for it lol.

Now come up with a list of repeals of "evil Bush era policies" like I asked.
Alright hers my list.
Obama repealed a Bush era decision that gave the Devil money based on how many people he locked up indefinitely.
Obama repealed Bushes Hr216. Law which made it so every year 10 children were sacrificed to witches

Are you really moving the goal posts? :lol:

You said that Obama didn't sign the 2009 budget......period.

No dumbass I said that the budget that recorded the deficit from nominal years 2009-2010 was a budget passed by Bush not Obama

It was passed in March of 2009, two months after Bush moved to Texas. Want to try again?

Yes and that budget was for the year starting in 2010. Want to try to think or is that to hard for you?

Forum List

Back