Obama: More federal debt that GWB

No dumbass I said that the budget that recorded the deficit from nominal years 2009-2010 was a budget passed by Bush not Obama

It was passed in March of 2009, two months after Bush moved to Texas. Want to try again?

Yes and that budget was for the year starting in 2010. Want to try to think or is that to hard for you?

Even more pathetic.

I doubt you can sink any lower, but I have been wrong before.

Obama repealed a Bush era decision that prevent states from enacting tougher environmental policies then the FED government. If this is true I can support this, but I'd have to know more.
Obama Repealed/scaled Back Bushes Medicare Advantage. Was it a repeal or a scaling back... honest question because that's a huge difference?
Obama repealed a Bush era decision to prevent money from going to family planning groups. This is a Evil Bush era policy?
Obama repealed Bushes decision to limit stem cell research.This is one of the Evil Bush era policies? Why does the Federal Government spend any money on this again?
Obama increased MPG standards. This is a Bush era policy repeal?
Ended CIA torture techniques. Did Bush start this, and don't we still do torture?
Repealed a rule allowing doctors to deny certain people care. I'd have to know more as there should be no rule that makes Doctors have to see anyone, what business could survive that?Repealed Bushes Medicare D which had no authority to negotiate drug costs Cool, but then Obama passed Obamacare... and Obama has no athority to mandate people to buy Health Insurance.

Thanks for trying to come up with a list, it looks like you used Google for it lol.

Now come up with a list of repeals of "evil Bush era policies" like I asked.
Alright hers my list.
Obama repealed a Bush era decision that gave the Devil money based on how many people he locked up indefinitely.
Obama repealed Bushes Hr216. Law which made it so every year 10 children were sacrificed to witches

Soooo, you don't have a list. Good job, make sure you vote for Bushbama this year!

Hey, just wonder, do you want me to list the evil Bush era policies that are still goin, then I can list the ones Obama expanded? I have done it many times before, I'll do it for you if you like.

What if it was someone else's fault?

Name any evil Bush era policies Obama and his Dem congress repealed... Any...

Ok. Before I list some, I just want to make sure I understand you. You're suggesting, that if Bush had a policy, that Obama did not specifically overturn when he took office, then Obama is now solely, 100% responsible for that policy?
The Obama chooes to continue the policy, and so he accepts reposnibility for its effects.
:dunno:

Interesting that the Obami have stopped trying to defend their Secular Messiah.

What if it was someone else's fault?

Name any evil Bush era policies Obama and his Dem congress repealed... Any...

Ok. Before I list some, I just want to make sure I understand you. You're suggesting, that if Bush had a policy, that Obama did not specifically overturn when he took office, then Obama is now solely, 100% responsible for that policy?

Obama took ownership the minute he took the oath.

Should be simple enough for you to understand.

Really?

Posted: 3/12/2009
President Barack Obama has signed the FY 2009 federal budget into law, representing final action on the budget for the current fiscal year. The budget adds new targeted and mainstream resources to prevent and end homelessness in the nation.
National Coalition for Homeless Veterans - President Obama Signs FY 2009 Budget into Law

:eusa_whistle:
so obama signed the bush 2009 budget 6 months AFTER it began and you are trying to say it was obama's budget? Why?
He didn't have to sign it, Care.....but he did. Obama signed the budget with the blessings of a Democrat Senate and Democrat Congress....just who do you think put the budget together?

And the arguement was....who really signed the 2009 budget?
President bush did the 2009 budget and sent it to congress, as every president does every single year. And every year congress takes the President's budget and appropriates accordingly....they, congress always comes in to the realm of what the President budget requests, they usually do not go over the Budget of the President. they may spend less in one area and more in another area, but in general congress does not spend much more than what the president has requested....is what I have read on it....if congress went nilly willy and did whatever they wanted then there would be NO NEED EVER for "the President's Budget" to be required each and every year....it is congress's guideline.

On a changing of hands, the new president can change some things....like the first year President bush took office, he ADDED to President clinton's budget, but guess what Meister...it was STILL president clinton's budget....do you know why? Because the new President bush did NOT CREATE the Budget, clinton did and President Bush's first budget that he was responsible for, began on October 1, 2001, NOT January 20 2001.....

President Obama's first budget, that he created was for fiscal year 2010, which began on October 1, 2009.

You can not give President bush only 7 years of budget responsibility and give Obama 9 years of it or 5 years of it.

President bush's 8 years ran from October 1 2001 through september 30, 2009.....that's just FACT meister, it really is just fact.

sure you can say Obama signed President bush's budget in March of 2009 that had began 6 months earlier and blame all of the huge bail out spending that occurred under President bush, but truly, you are wrong to do such. clington would have had an even larger surplus for the 2001 budget, but president bush went in and gave tax cuts and a $300 dollar check to each of us that august of 2001, and also, 9/11 occurred under president Clinton's budget, where bush bailed out the airlines in New York and funded the clean up of 9/11, falling in to clinton's budget...but guess what, as said, IT WAS CLINTON'S budget and clinton is the one that get's credited with that budget...it's just how it works Meister.

And I might add, look at what president bush's budget was for 2009 and see how much he was spending, and that's without the 2008 bail outs that were not in his budget.

I just disagree with ya on that Meister....trying to pin 5 years of a budget for a 4 year term on to Obama...it's simply not right nor just nor fair imho.

2008/fiscal 2009 Bailouts that were NOT in President Bush's Budget that he turned in to congress.

http://www.propublica.org/special/government-bailouts

Bear Sterns- $30 billion
Fannie and Freddie- $400 Billion (authorized by the 2008 Economic Recovery Act)
Aig-$180 billion
Auto Industry $25 billion
TARP- $700 Billion
Citigroup-$280 billion
bank of America- $142 Billion plus the 45 billion included in Tarp figure. ( In addition, the government has made guarantees to limit losses from a $118 billion pool of troubled assets. In addition to the Treasury's $7.5 billion commitment, the FDIC has committed $2.5 billion and the Federal Reserve up to $87.2 billion.)

and you all want to claim the fiscal budget for 2009 is all Obama's....? Sure, I agree he has not reduced the running deficit as much as he should have, I can agree with that, but to give Obama the fiscal year 2009 spending and budget is simply ridiculous and partisan, to no end.

Last edited:
so obama signed the bush 2009 budget 6 months AFTER it began and you are trying to say it was obama's budget? Why?
He didn't have to sign it, Care.....but he did. Obama signed the budget with the blessings of a Democrat Senate and Democrat Congress....just who do you think put the budget together?

President bush did the 2009 budget and sent it to congress, as every president does every single year. And every year congress takes the President's budget and appropriates accordingly....they, congress always comes in to the realm of what the President budget requests, they usually do not go over the Budget of the President. they may spend less in one area and more in another area, but in general congress does not spend much more than what the president has requested....is what I have read on it....if congress went nilly willy and did whatever they wanted then there would be NO NEED EVER for "the President's Budget" to be required each and every year....it is congress's guideline.

On a changing of hands, the new president can change some things....like the first year President bush took office, he ADDED to President clinton's budget, but guess what Meister...it was STILL president clinton's budget....do you know why? Because the new President bush did NOT CREATE the Budget, clinton did and President Bush's first budget that he was responsible for, began on October 1, 2001, NOT January 20 2001.....

President Obama's first budget, that he created was for fiscal year 2010, which began on October 1, 2009.

You can not give President bush only 7 years of budget responsibility and give Obama 9 years of it or 5 years of it.

President bush's 8 years ran from October 1 2001 through september 30, 2009.....that's just FACT meister, it really is just fact.

sure you can say Obama signed President bush's budget in March of 2009 that had began 6 months earlier and blame all of the huge bail out spending that occurred under President bush, but truly, you are wrong to do such. clington would have had an even larger surplus for the 2001 budget, but president bush went in and gave tax cuts and a $300 dollar check to each of us that august of 2001, and also, 9/11 occurred under president Clinton's budget, where bush bailed out the airlines in New York and funded the clean up of 9/11, falling in to clinton's budget...but guess what, as said, IT WAS CLINTON'S budget and clinton is the one that get's credited with that budget...it's just how it works Meister.

And I might add, look at what president bush's budget was for 2009 and see how much he was spending, and that's without the 2008 bail outs that were not in his budget.

I just disagree with ya on that Meister....trying to pin 5 years of a budget for a 4 year term on to Obama...it's simply not right nor just nor fair imho.

What makes you think the budget signed by Obama started out as the one submitted by Bush? After all, the budget Obama submitted last year got exactly 0 votes, yet he still signed a bunch of budget resolutions, and the government kept spending money.

What makes you think the budget signed by Obama started out as the one submitted by Bush? After all, the budget Obama submitted last year got exactly 0 votes, yet he still signed a bunch of budget resolutions, and the government kept spending money.
And the Budget he submitted weeks ago will not see the light of dayas it WILL be blamed on the Republican House...and WE will face another fight to raise the debt ceiling as Obama has demanded by another 1.2 trillion...

And the Budget he submitted weeks ago will not see the light of dayas it WILL be blamed on the Republican House...and WE will face another fight to raise the debt ceiling as Obama has demanded by another 1.2 trillion...

The Republican version of the budget sucks too, just want to get that out before some idiot says I support it.

The Republican version of the budget sucks too, just want to get that out before some idiot says I support it.
It doesn't go far enough, and I agree.

it wasn't.....Bush had already signed the appropriation bills for the funding of 2009 and for the bailouts which came to about $3.5 trillion I believe, with bailouts he appropriated....

What Obama signed in March was not the fiscal year budget for 2009....it was for a stimulus, that President bush recommended and supported....for the most part. And this money was not all used in fiscal 2009 as you ALL KNOW the stimulus was for a 2 year period....so it was not allocated in full in the 2009 budget year....

but go ahead, lie to yourself about this fiscal 2009 being all on Obama....but it won't work for those of us who understand the process.

Bush’s Huge Budget Numbers Blamed on Obama

it wasn't.....Bush had already signed the appropriation bills for the funding of 2009 and for the bailouts which came to about $3.5 trillion I believe, with bailouts he appropriated....

What Obama signed in March was not the fiscal year budget for 2009....it was for a stimulus, that President bush recommended and supported....for the most part. And this money was not all used in fiscal 2009 as you ALL KNOW the stimulus was for a 2 year period....so it was not allocated in full in the 2009 budget year....

but go ahead, lie to yourself about this fiscal 2009 being all on Obama....but it won't work for those of us who understand the process.

Obama just added a few trillion to it. :clap2:

Obama just added a few trillion to it. :clap2:
stop lying the T, it's unbecoming....

President bush did the 2009 budget and sent it to congress, as every president does every single year. And every year congress takes the President's budget and appropriates accordingly..
Given that the Dems passed, and The Obama signed the FY2009 budget, there's no way for you or anyone else to honestly argue that FY2009 spending, and thus, deficit, was not His responsibility.

President bush did the 2009 budget and sent it to congress, as every president does every single year. And every year congress takes the President's budget and appropriates accordingly..
Given that the Dems passed, and The Obama signed the FY2009 budget, there's no way for you or anyone else to honestly argue that FY2009 spending, and thus, deficit, was not His responsibility.
Statist Democrats HAD the whole enchilda.

Now they wish to place blame upon others. Part of obama's re-Election bid and excuse for failure.

i'll ask you what quantum asked me, what was in the 2009 budget signed by obama, and why did bush ALREADY sign appropriation bills for the fiscal 2009 budget?

i'll ask you what quantum asked me, what was in the 2009 budget signed by obama, and why did bush ALREADY sign appropriation bills for the fiscal 2009 budget?

And WHY did the Statist Democrats that owned the Congress allow it?

6 months of spending had passed already, and the 6 most critical months of fiscal 2009.....

Forum List

Back