It's not Obama's fault.

It's not Obama's fault.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

It's not Obama's fault.

Bush:
1-20-2001 to 1-20-2009: $5727B > $10626B = $4899B
Obama:
1-20-2009 to 3-19-2011: $10626B > $15574B = $4948B

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

Let the excuses begin!

The budget for the year 2009 was singed by Bush. So its high dishonest of you to blame Obama for something Bush did

Really?

Posted: 3/12/2009
President Barack Obama has signed the FY 2009 federal budget into law, representing final action on the budget for the current fiscal year. The budget adds new targeted and mainstream resources to prevent and end homelessness in the nation.
National Coalition for Homeless Veterans - President Obama Signs FY 2009 Budget into Law

:eusa_whistle:

Bush:
Obama:

Let the excuses begin!

The budget for the year 2009 was singed by Bush. So its high dishonest of you to blame Obama for something Bush did

Really?

President Barack Obama has signed the FY 2009 federal budget into law, representing final action on the budget for the current fiscal year. The budget adds new targeted and mainstream resources to prevent and end homelessness in the nation.
National Coalition for Homeless Veterans - President Obama Signs FY 2009 Budget into Law

*Rut Roh*...:lol:

Here is the way it works folks. Whatever the question, the answer is always the same: It's not Obama's fault. He's the "Blame the other guy" President....

Got it? OK, Let's try a few questions....

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to cut the deficit in half in his first term?
Answer: It's not Obama's fault.

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to end income tax for seniors making less than $50,000?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to close Gitmo?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to keep unemployment under 8% if we passed the pork laden stimulus plans?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to increase capital gains and dividends taxes from 15 to 20 percent for those making more than $250,000 (couples) or $200,000 (single)?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to end "no bid" contracts and ensure that federal contracts over $25,000 are competitively bid?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to require employers who do not offer retirement plans to offer their workers access to automatic IRAs and contribute via payroll deduction?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to Allow Americans to buy their medicines from other developed countries if the drugs are safe and prices are lower outside the U.S??

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to repeal the Bush tax cuts for those making more than $250,000 (couples) or $200,000 (single)??

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to Require employers to provide seven paid sick days per year?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to Allow five days of public comment before signing bills?

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to that no family making less than $250,000 will see "any form of tax increase." "I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."

Question: Why didn't Obama keep his promise to Introduce a comprehensive immigration bill in the first year?

It's not Obama's fault!!!

He blames Bush, Congress, ATM's, Kiosks, technology, Oil companies, The Tea Party, Political gridlock, Republicans, Paul Ryan, Eric Cantor, John Boehner, The Tsunami in Japan, Greece, Italy. Too little government spending (no really, he did say this.), Too few taxes, The debt debate, George H. W. Bush, Standard and Poor's, Wealthy people who want to keep what they earned, Ireland, Slurpees, Portugal, The War in Iraq, The War in Afghanistan, The heat wave in the midwest, Health care costs, A lack of government subsidized green energy, Math errors, Corporate jet owners, The Gulf oil spill, Millionaires and billionaires, Rich fat cats, Wall Street, Hedge fund managers, Some car that can't get out of the ditch, The debt limit, Congress and their resistance to spending more on stimulus programs, Vacationing in Las Vegas, The American form of representative democracy, People who don't eat their peas, The Arab Spring, everything else in the world except himself!!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhkjdC89EC4]It's Not Obama's Fault - YouTube[/ame]

24editorial_graph2-popup-thumb-560x622-58477.gif

How many times do I have to post this for you right wing retards?

At least Obama spent ALL of what he spent on HIS agenda in the US.

How's your car driving on all that Iraqi oil they paid us back for our invasion with?
Got it. Bush's debt is Satan's toe jam; Obama's debt is good and righteous and holy.

All praise be unto The One!

Obama just couldn't be outdone...at least he has a predecessor to blame and cross his fingers everyone buys into it.
The useful idiots are, certainly.

Bush:
Obama:

Let the excuses begin!

The budget for 2009 was signed by Obama. What does that make you?

Willfully ignorant?

It doesn't matter hoew many times you post it - it's nothing more than the usual liberal attempt to blame someone else for The Obama's willful choice to spend every dime from the time he took office until now.

But hey - thank you for providing Predicted Excuse #1: Boooooosh!

Next?

Just so I understand the rules here.

You can post anything blaming Obama and we need to accept it as 100% factually correct.

But, anything we post in defense is just a liberal attempt to blame someone else?

Oh yeah. Seems fair.

It doesn't matter hoew many times you post it - it's nothing more than the usual liberal attempt to blame someone else for The Obama's willful choice to spend every dime from the time he took office until now.

Next?

You can post anything blaming Obama and we need to accept it as 100% factually correct.

But, anything we post in defense is just a liberal attempt to blame someone else?

Oh yeah. Seems fair.

Hasn't the left created a teflon suit for Obama to wear? :lol:

Bush:
Obama:

Let the excuses begin!

Really?

Good luck on connecting him with reality.

Beside the fact that turning around the SECOND Worldwide Pub cronyism and Scandal DEPRESSION and its effects costs about 3 trillion PLUS, the stats in the OP are Fox/Pubcrappe of course, and not discredited by the cowardly corporate media....
IOW, sthu lying bought off Pubs and idiot brainwashed dittoheads...

CBS's Mark Knoller Falsely Claims Debt Has Increased More Under ...
1 day ago ... Monday night, he posted an article titled, "National debt has increased more
under Obama than under Bush," which sent wingnuts scurrying to ...

crooksandliars.com/blue.../cbss-mark-knoller-falsely-claims-debt-h - Cached - Similar

Last edited:

Next?

Oh yeah. Seems fair.

If your defense is to blame others then I would call it an attempt to blame someone else.

Next?

Oh yeah. Seems fair.

If your defense is to blame others then I would call it an attempt to blame someone else.

What if it was someone else's fault?

Oh yeah. Seems fair.

Make your case that Obama ran up the debt because of Bush and the Republicans, I dare you. Shouldn't be too hard, all you have to prove is the Republicans blocked all his attempts to cut spending.

I won't hold my breath.

Make your case that Obama ran up the debt because of Bush and the Republicans, I dare you. Shouldn't be too hard, all you have to prove is the Republicans blocked all his attempts to cut spending.

I won't hold my breath.

That's not what I'm arguing, although, that would be pretty easy to do.

No, my point is, you are claiming Obama ran up this debt and you are completely closed to the idea that ANYONE else might have had a hand in it. I'm not even mentioning the previous President, but are you honestly suggesting that any new debt since January of 2009 is solely the cause of Obama and NO ONE else?

That's a pretty big statement. I think you need to provide some proof.

To review: Anothr Pub Propaganda piece for the dupes. Pub depression, what Pub Depression, and TARP and the housing bubble were Obama's idea...and Bush had nothing to do with the fiscal 2009 budget (Oct, 2008)...

Bush:
Obama:

Let the excuses begin!

Really?

so obama signed the bush 2009 budget 6 months AFTER it began and you are trying to say it was obama's budget? Why?

check out the spending, on obama and bush, and percentage increases on spending

Last edited:

Forum List

Back