Obama Millionaire's Tax: President To Seek New Tax Rate For Wealthy

They are dirt poor because, why work when you can get it handed to you for doing nothing.
You can't get the Earned Income Credit without earned income. You are seriously retarded, aren't you?
Stop the hand outs and you will creat some ingenious people.
Really? How do children going hungry make them ingenious?

I come from dirt poor share cropping family I know what it's like to be dirt poor.
And they probably paid no net federal taxes so quit your fucking whining you hypocritical jerk.

And they probably paid no net federal taxes so quit your fucking whining you hypocritical jerk

They didn't get any welfare guberment money hows that being a hypocrite? We're talking about the 30's and 40's fucktard the tax system wasn't set up like it is today.

Really? How do children going hungry make them ingenious
?
Oh phor D poor wittle children. How many tinmes will the left use the children as their whores to fuck the tax a payers of America?

I don't know of anyone who is against spending cuts. Name one Democrat who is intransigent on spending cuts. Name one Republicant that isn't intransigent on revenue increases.
DNC conference call......................

Splain lucy!!!!

When offered 10 spending cuts to 1 revenue increase, every single candidate for GOP President said they would vote against that. Is that what the American people want, yes or no?

Yes or no, have democrats agreed to spending cuts?

Which party is more intransigent?

No spending cuts were offered. Reductions in an assumed rate of spending increases were called "cuts."

Splain lucy!!!!

When offered 10 spending cuts to 1 revenue increase, every single candidate for GOP President said they would vote against that. Is that what the American people want, yes or no?

Which party is more intransigent?

No spending cuts were offered. Reductions in an assumed rate of spending increases were called "cuts."

That's the Democratic mind-set.
It's like a family planning a luxury vacation to Europe. At the last minute the cancel the trip. They decide to buy a new Cadillac with all the money they saved.

Splain lucy!!!!

Which party is more intransigent?[/QUOTE

And Obama included spending reductions that have already been counted before.

If Obama gets his way, there won't be any rich to fleece.

Hopefully we'll find out. :)

What do they bring to the table, Meister? Nothing that I can see. They hoovered up all the money, and gave nothing in return.

The tax rate on millionaires has been much, much higher, and they didn't all flee for parts unknown. Why is now different?

Quit playing your class warfare. 50% of American pay nothing, Ms. Boop. And, a percentage of them get a check in return. That is what's different now.
I'm not opposed to a tax increase....let's get everyone involved.

Fine with me.

Whatever it takes.

Now what.

Hopefully we'll find out. :)

What do they bring to the table, Meister? Nothing that I can see. They hoovered up all the money, and gave nothing in return.

The tax rate on millionaires has been much, much higher, and they didn't all flee for parts unknown. Why is now different?

Quit playing your class warfare. 50% of American pay nothing, Ms. Boop. And, a percentage of them get a check in return. That is what's different now.

Fine with me.

Whatever it takes.

Now what.

Okay...we resolved that....now we have to curb the spending in real cuts, not the double talk cuts.

EVerybody demands a "simple" tax code but I think that it isn't really possible.

Taxation is complex because the various businesses in society make it necessarily complex.

Deciding, for example, what a reasonable expense really is can't be done across all different kinds of businesses.

As to " simplifying " the tax codes as in having a FLAT RATE on all income levels?

Well, that's just a ridiculous idea in a society where the range of incomes is so vast.

Here you go - 9% sales tax on all goods and resources purchased by the end user, 9% income tax on all personal income and 9% income tax on all business income with payroll as the only deduction.

Simple. Fair. Predictable.

That's not really the problem overall.

The tax payer provides an infrastructure and a means to foster business. That's fine.

What generally happens in that wages generally skew upward for no real apparent reason. And by no real apparent reason I mean many of the ultra wealthy in this country didn't start the companies they got rich working at..or didn't have any real skin in the game. TARP was all about saving their necks.

EVerybody demands a "simple" tax code but I think that it isn't really possible.

Taxation is complex because the various businesses in society make it necessarily complex.

Deciding, for example, what a reasonable expense really is can't be done across all different kinds of businesses.

As to " simplifying " the tax codes as in having a FLAT RATE on all income levels?

Well, that's just a ridiculous idea in a society where the range of incomes is so vast.

Here you go - 9% sales tax on all goods and resources purchased by the end user, 9% income tax on all personal income and 9% income tax on all business income with payroll as the only deduction.

Simple. Fair. Predictable.

That's not really the problem overall.

The tax payer provides an infrastructure and a means to foster business. That's fine.

What generally happens in that wages generally skew upward for no real apparent reason. And by no real apparent reason I mean many of the ultra wealthy in this country didn't start the companies they got rich working at..or didn't have any real skin in the game. TARP was all about saving their necks.

That was even more incoherent than your normal posts. Miss your meds?

They are dirt poor because, why work when you can get it handed to you for doing nothing.
You can't get the Earned Income Credit without earned income. You are seriously retarded, aren't you?

And they probably paid no net federal taxes so quit your fucking whining you hypocritical jerk.

And they probably paid no net federal taxes so quit your fucking whining you hypocritical jerk

They didn't get any welfare guberment money hows that being a hypocrite? We're talking about the 30's and 40's fucktard the tax system wasn't set up like it is today.

?
Oh phor D poor wittle children. How many tinmes will the left use the children as their whores to fuck the tax a payers of America?
Do you have a practical answer other than calling children whores?

Fine with me.

Whatever it takes.

Now what.

Okay...we resolved that....now we have to curb the spending in real cuts, not the double talk cuts.

Really? Suddenly you're okay with tax cuts for the "job creators"? Reminds me of that old punchline. "We've already established what you are, madam; now we're just haggling over price."

God, I am sick unto death of whiny ass millionaires and their minions. Quitcherbitchin, pay your fair share. Man up. Strap on a pair. Borrow the wife's, if you have to.

Fuckerbitches.

My single largest annual expense is federal income tax (that does not include SS, medicaid, medicare).
Damn, how much more do they want from me? How much more do other people think I should pay?
I'm tapped out.

Are you a millionaire.

No.
Are you?

I been doing some research on this issue and I've notice a couple of interesting points. First the wealthiest Americans paid the highest percentage per income of tax in 1945 and it slowly dropped down to about 70% in the 1970s then suddenly dropped down to the 30% range. During that period the wealthy still made tons of money and it didn't seem to hurt them or the economy, matter of fact it appeared to help as millionaires invested moneys in new growth to help shelter their income.
Over the last decade tax breaks that the wealthy took advantage of that were intended to create growth and jobs appeared to have the opposite effect as these extra moneys seem to have either been hoarded and wasted. This may be an over simplification but that's what I get out of what I've read.

That's exactly what happened.

?
Do you have a practical answer other than calling children whores?

Lack of comprhension is your problem. I said
How many tinmes will the left use the children as their whores to fuck the tax a payers of America
To further take away your confused state of mind the left uses children as political whores to get what they want while fucking the tax payer.

Forum List

Back