Obama Millionaire's Tax: President To Seek New Tax Rate For Wealthy

Everything in your house was produced by those evil corporations you despise so much.
That's not true. 0% of the art on our walls was produced by a corporation. And there are no evil corporations, only apathetic ones. They seek profit and profit only and care little what is "good" or "evil", that's not really relevant to them!

Everything in your house was produced by those evil corporations you despise so much.
That's not true. 0% of the art on our walls was produced by a corporation. And there are no evil corporations, only apathetic ones. They seek profit and profit only and care little what is "good" or "evil", that's not really relevant to them!

No But the frames, the canvas, the glass, the nails, the wall boards, the studs, the insulation, the paint and trim that your walls are made of were.

And what's wrong with being worried about making a profit? If corps didn't worry about making a profit, there would be o jobs for all the people who made all the shit your art work is hanging on.

Do you drive a car, own a television, a refrigerator, have a rug on the floor, have a mortgage on your home...get where I'm going here?

Some of those who don't pay even get money back, What a fucking country.
I lost tons of sleep last night knowing that some poor family of 4 making 20k a year got back a few hundred dollars more than they paid in. It really makes it hard for me to enjoy my comfortable middle class lifestyle.

You alwayes seem to have a problem when you post. Why is that?

Maybe you should multiply that one family by millions and multiply that few hundred to a thousand or so.

Last edited:
Hopefully we'll find out. :)

What do they bring to the table, Meister? Nothing that I can see. They hoovered up all the money, and gave nothing in return.

The tax rate on millionaires has been much, much higher, and they didn't all flee for parts unknown. Why is now different?

Everything in your house was produced by those evil corporations you despise so much. They also provided you the means with which to buy it.

That's what the rich bring to the table, dingbat.

And they were well paid for those products by working people who used to have jobs that are now being done by foreign workers who are willing to work for peanuts.

I lost tons of sleep last night knowing that some poor family of 4 making 20k a year got back a few hundred dollars more than they paid in. It really makes it hard for me to enjoy my comfortable middle class lifestyle.

It's not just one family. And it's not just a few hundred dollars.

A family of 4 making 25k a year will pay 1875 and get 3200 back. OMG. I can't sleep for sure now. They might be buying FOOD with that extra $110 a month! The HORROR!!!!!

A family of 4 making 25k a year will pay 1875 and get 3200 back. OMG. I can't sleep for sure now. They might be buying FOOD with that extra $110 a month! The HORROR!!!!!

WOW you really don't get it .

One family is not the problem you stupid fucking moron. It's millions of families year after year after year

Last edited:

One family is not the problem you stupid fucking moron. It's millions of families year after year after year

I don't have to pay for millions of families, the burden is shared by millions of other taxpayers - many of whom used to get back net money from the government.

I don't have to pay for millions of families, the burden is shared by millions of other taxpayers - many of whom used to get back net money from the government.

Why should those families get back money at all when they didn't pay anything at all or got back more than they paid in? So now are you changing your tactic? Your among millions who have to sahre the burden? Wy don't those families also share the burden?

Why should those families get back money at all when they didn't pay anything at all or got back more than they paid in?

Because they're dirt poor and have children and foster care costs the government far more.

Wy don't those families also share the burden?
Because they don't have enough to share. You seem to lack even the most basic analytical and quantitative skills.

You're forgetting that conservatives can only think in terms of self.

Why should those families get back money at all when they didn't pay anything at all or got back more than they paid in?

Because they're dirt poor and have children and foster care costs the government far more.

Wy don't those families also share the burden?
Because they don't have enough to share. You seem to lack even the most basic analytical and quantitative skills.

They are dirt poor because, why work when you can get it handed to you for doing nothing. Stop the hand outs and you will creat some ingenious people.

I come from dirt poor share cropping family I know what it's like to be dirt poor. But my parents and grand parents wanted more than depending on others. My mothr as a child wanted a baby doll for christmas thats all she wanted, she got a scarf instead.

You're forgetting that conservatives can only think in terms of self.

and the left only thinks in terms of how will it get us elected, never understanding that giving more you must take in more.

They are dirt poor because, why work when you can get it handed to you for doing nothing.
You can't get the Earned Income Credit without earned income. You are seriously retarded, aren't you?
Stop the hand outs and you will creat some ingenious people.
Really? How do children going hungry make them ingenious?

I come from dirt poor share cropping family I know what it's like to be dirt poor.
And they probably paid no net federal taxes so quit your fucking whining you hypocritical jerk.

stein.jpg

You can't tax a nation into prosperity. Leftist wishful thinking won't ever change that fact.

And yet we have. Taxes are the lowest they've been in 60 years. It is beyond illogical to think you can invade two countries and CUT taxes.

• End the invasions
  • Allow the Bush, "we don't need a surplus", tax cuts to expire
  • Allow Medicare to negotiate for drug benefits
  • Audit the Pentagon
It's beyond illogical to think that taking money away from people will result in them having more money.

Forum List

Back