Obama: Mass Amnesty Coming "Very Soon"

Most of the world chooses to live in its own shit and I don't care to be part of it. I think anyone that does is slower then a steaming shit.

Yet, some choose to not. They yearn to breath free and shit.

WHAT IS INSANITY?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Congress has passed 7 amnesties for illegal aliens, starting in 1986.

1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens
2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens
3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994
4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America
5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti
6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens
7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/november-14-2012/obama-mass-amnesty-coming-very-soon.html

amnesty.jpg

There’s no mention of ‘Obama’ in the OP per the thread title.

And approximately half of the noted legislation was passed by republican Congresses, controlling both Chambers between 1995 and 2007.

Only Congress can pass legislation authorizing amnesty; it can’t be done by EO.

Do you liberals want to close the borders this time, or just let them continue to flow through the borders like before?

This makes no sense – as ‘liberals’ have advocated neither position; likely because both are idiotic.

And, actually, its the rw's and the R who want only our southern border controlled.

Say one word about controlling other borders (think TSA) and they start screeching that its unconstitutional. GAWD, who can forget little whiny twerp, Rand Paul .......... He doesn't want safe airports but by gawd, he'd be the first to demand that we "close" our southern border. Which, by the way, is quite impossible.

Seems most third world countries can control their borders, but we can't, huh? :doubt:

I assume you're good with keep giving amnesty down the road, then. Cool, you're honest.

WHAT IS INSANITY?

1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens
2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens
3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994
4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America
5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti
6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens
7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/november-14-2012/obama-mass-amnesty-coming-very-soon.html

amnesty.jpg

And approximately half of the noted legislation was passed by republican Congresses, controlling both Chambers between 1995 and 2007.

Do you liberals want to close the borders this time, or just let them continue to flow through the borders like before?

This makes no sense – as ‘liberals’ have advocated neither position; likely because both are idiotic.

The 1986 amnesty was to close the borders along with the amnesty, so I think you really don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Are liberals for keeping the borders fluid so we can keep giving amnesty every 20-30 years?

That's exactly what they are for. They've been cheering all year that the latinos are the majority.. and never once questioned how the hell that happened. Secure you stuff and then sit back and smile.

I say let her rip. Let the latinos suck up all the resources the black community won't know what the fuck hit em.

A two-fer! You managed to negatively stereotype two races in one sentence. Well done, Republican. Well done. As long as good people like you are around spouting off, black and Hispanics will be flocking to our party. ;)

Thanks soooooooo much!

Last edited:

And, actually, its the rw's and the R who want only our southern border controlled.

Say one word about controlling other borders (think TSA) and they start screeching that its unconstitutional. GAWD, who can forget little whiny twerp, Rand Paul .......... He doesn't want safe airports but by gawd, he'd be the first to demand that we "close" our southern border. Which, by the way, is quite impossible.

Seems most third world countries can control their borders, but we can't, huh? :doubt:

Having trouble sneaking into Sierra Leone to do day labor, are ya?

I say let her rip. Let the latinos suck up all the resources the black community won't know what the fuck hit em.

A two-fer! You managed to negatively stereotype two races in one sentence. Well done, Republican. Well done. As long as good people like you are around spouting off, black and Hispanics will be flocking to our party. ;)

don't care. you're shooting your own foot off and I'm laughing at you.

My laboring days are over.....but thanks for asking.

WHAT IS INSANITY?

God forbid the GOP should emulate anything Reagan did!

Thanks soooooooo much!

Oh,, and btw,, as long as you asswarps are comfortable sterotyping Republicans and white people you can cry me a fucking river about sterotyping..

WHAT IS INSANITY?

God forbid the GOP should emulate anything Reagan did!

lets hope not!

Thanks soooooooo much!

Oh,, and btw,, as long as you asswarps are comfortable sterotyping Republicans and white people you can cry me a fucking river about sterotyping..

I am a white Republican, dipshit!

They had 10,000 years and they couldn't get their shit together. On the other hand they fought and genocided each other...

We turned this nation into the most powerful nation this planet has ever seen. Somehow turning this planet into a cess pool is your goal I see.

You don't like mud people. We get it, White Nationalist. We get it.

Good to know and you're welcome.

Many others having trouble sneaking into 3rd world countries to do day labor, ya think?

Mexico is pretty hard on people coming through their southern border, some even shot.
Not saying we do anything like that, but we can pretty much control our borders....no doubt about that.

The democrats get nothing from giving amnesty. They only gain from hinting or promising amnesty.

Last edited:

Good to know and you're welcome.

Many others having trouble sneaking into 3rd world countries to do day labor, ya think?

Mexico is pretty hard on people coming through their southern border, some even shot.
Not saying we do anything like that, but we can pretty much control our borders....no doubt about that.

Mexico is not a third world country.

Do beaners steal jobs? Nope. We had full employment before the recession, with the same, if not more, number of wetbacks we have now.

What that tells us is that we are not meeting the immigrant labor demand with an equal immigrant labor supply.

In short, our quota system is way out of whack.

The law of supply and demand states the demand will be met with supply, one way or another. Our whacked out immigration policy created the illegal alien problem.

Immigrants, legal or otherwise, come here to WORK. They go to CHURCH. They have FAMILIES. Sound like anyone we know?

Yeah! Republicans! How 'bout that shit?

Now I know some of you have stock footage in your Stormfront folder on your hard drive of some hideous looking mug shot of a mother-raping, job stealing, ****. Sure you do. It's what you do.

But that dog doesn't hunt any more.

Time to wake up and smell the churros, my limited gene pool inbred friends.

Last edited:

I assume you're good with keep giving amnesty down the road, then. Cool, you're honest.

Third world countries secure their borders to keep people from leaving

The democrats get nothing from giving amnesty. They only gain from hinting or promising amnesty.

Sounds like Republicans on Abortion, except, you'll note this thread was started to opine about Obama actually doing more than merely hinting at it. So maybe this issue is different.

:)

Forum List

Back