Obama: Mass Amnesty Coming "Very Soon"

There are certain rw's that can always be counted on to LIE and you two are among the worst.

Another annoying thing about ignorant rw's is that they believe the problems of illegal immigration occur only with our southern border and started with the election of President Obama.

What's annoying is that you blithely spout this made up nonsense and think that anyone believes you!

With a half-million visa overstays a year illegal immigration is a problem EVERYWHERE, even if 90% of ALL illegal immigrants enter through Mexico.

And just so you know, we shut down the Congressional phone system for DAYS when GW Bush, John McCain and Lindsey Graham tried to pass amnesty back in 2006!

Good to know and you're welcome.

Many others having trouble sneaking into 3rd world countries to do day labor, ya think?

Mexico is pretty hard on people coming through their southern border, some even shot.
Not saying we do anything like that, but we can pretty much control our borders....no doubt about that.

Mexico is not a third world country.

deflection......just say you don't want people to know how you feel about controlling the borders or not. Simple question....should be just a simple yes/no answer, instead all I get is a song and dance from you..by the way, you suck at dancing. :D

And, actually, its the rw's and the R who want only our southern border controlled.

Say one word about controlling other borders (think TSA) and they start screeching that its unconstitutional. GAWD, who can forget little whiny twerp, Rand Paul .......... He doesn't want safe airports but by gawd, he'd be the first to demand that we "close" our southern border. Which, by the way, is quite impossible.

Seems most third world countries can control their borders, but we can't, huh? :doubt:

I assume you're good with keep giving amnesty down the road, then. Cool, you're honest.

Third world countries secure their borders to keep people from leaving

Should we control our borders along with amnesty, or should we just keep them fluid?

Mexico is pretty hard on people coming through their southern border, some even shot.
Not saying we do anything like that, but we can pretty much control our borders....no doubt about that.

Mexico is not a third world country.

deflection......just say you don't want people to know how you feel about controlling the borders or not. Simple question....should be just a simple yes/no answer, instead all I get is a song and dance from you..by the way, you suck at dancing. :D

Hey, we let the Dems give them what they want, Then we turn them. That will keep our base happy. Win Win.

There's a big fucking difference between the EU countries that have to be near equal(PPP standards) economic standards and what Mexico is. Mexico and central America are economic basket cases that are so corrupt that it's pure idiocy to try it.

Try to stay focused, porky. Didja google "third world" and see if Mexico is on the list?

Next, in re: the "West." It's not without certain drawbacks. My passport is loaded with entry and exit stamps from Frankfurt, but I've been all over Europe. Once was a time when my passport had stamps from all kinds of countries, so I could neener-neener my friends and shit. But no more, darnit. You see, porky, them Euros just let you stroll across, no questions asked. Imagine that.

And how's that working out for them? Seems to me that the unfettered immigration into Europe is creating some hitherto unheard of problems.

Nothing like what we have happening. Neighboring countries happily accept people crossing borders to and from work. Its just no big deal. We once enjoyed conversation with a young man who was riding the same fast train across France. He had his little boy with him and they were going to Belgium to pick up his wife.

rw's never want to accept any responsibility for themselves, their actions of the actions of the US but we have caused this mess.

For some generations now, we have invited them here to work (GObP/Rs are still fighting Obama on penalizing employers who hire illegals), we buy their drugs and we sell them guns. We have been selling them guns long before BUSH started the stupid Fast and Furious debacle (Just shut up and look it up. He started it under the name "Operation Wide Receiver"). We are still selling them guns, still buying their drugs and still inviting them here to work.

It was the US who absolutely killed Mexico's main crop - corn. That may not seem like much but their entire economy was based on corn and we wanted their money so we wiped them out.

Until we take responsibility for what we have done to a truly regal and responsible economy, nothing will ever change. Read rw's here, listen to idiot pubpots and you know it will never happen.

The R needs a new scapegoat and BROWN is it.

But hey, since y'all are seceding, you won't have any problems with them anymore.

Expanding the diversity and economic vibrancy of this land, as every wave of immigration has done (no disrespect to Native Americans) is precisely what I'd expect, since it happens every time.

Yeah. Hispanics are doing a great job of "expanding the diversity and economic vibrancy of this land", I'm just struggling to think of an example of that beyond drunk-driving deaths, lawsuits, welfare-sucking, emergency room clogging...

So now you're scared of Latinos too, you fucking pussy?

Fuck all those criminals - enforce the laws! Fuck all law inforcement officers that don't enforce the laws, and fuck you too Unkotare- you anti American piece of shit.

Guy, please. Your posts are useless.

Yeah, because numbers and facts are not anything liberals can debate. :razz:

Funny you should say so.........fact, Obama won. Fact it was those nasty latino people voted your bullshit out. Fact right wing bs got crushed. Fact regan was the worst of them all, but you still love him. God right wingers are pathetic.

Do you know obamas immigration policy, cause all the shit ur talking it doesn't seem like you do.

Fuck all those criminals - enforce the laws! Fuck all law inforcement[sic] officers that don't enforce the laws, and fuck you too Unkotare- you anti American piece of shit.

YOU don't even deserve to be in America, you hateful, illiterate douchebag.

Funny you should say so.........fact, Obama won. Fact it was those nasty latino people voted your bullshit out. Fact right wing bs got crushed. Fact regan was the worst of them all, but you still love him. God right wingers are pathetic.

I thought we were talking about amnesty for the illegals that are here now. Sounds like you can't bring too much to the table because of your own "issues".
I won't expect an answer to my question from you so, chillax, dude. :eusa_eh:

You can accompany that asshole Duped to English school so you can both fail together, idiot.

I thought we were talking about amnesty for the illegals that are here now. Sounds like you can't bring too much to the table because of your own "issues".
I won't expect an answer to my question from you so, chillax, dude. :eusa_eh:

When has Obama said he was going to grant amnesty to all? Last time I checked, it was Regan who did that, wasn't it........lol you need to get an education and stop watching fox, didnt you hear, fox makes you stupid.

Forum List

Back