Obama: Mass Amnesty Coming "Very Soon"

With apologies to pigs everywhere,

YOU

ARE

A

HOG.

How the fuck did you get THIS ignorant and bitter and hate-filled?

Yeah willow. Answer the question.

BTW- whats up w/ you & Salt Jones?

you are a castrated pig nut.
thats not an answer :nono:
The GOP needs to introduce its own Immigration Reform bill NOW.

Come on Republicans .....you can do it

Show America how enlightened you are

open borders now and forever, the more the merrier, we don't need no damn country.

thats what the injuns said when the white devils showed up

WHAT IS INSANITY?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Congress has passed 7 amnesties for illegal aliens, starting in 1986.

1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens
2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens
3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994
4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America
5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti
6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens
7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/november-14-2012/obama-mass-amnesty-coming-very-soon.html

amnesty.jpg

There’s no mention of ‘Obama’ in the OP per the thread title.

And approximately half of the noted legislation was passed by republican Congresses, controlling both Chambers between 1995 and 2007.

Is that going to stop Obama from issuing an executive order to do it anyway?

Only Congress can pass legislation authorizing amnesty; it can’t be done by EO.

Do you liberals want to close the borders this time, or just let them continue to flow through the borders like before?

This makes no sense – as ‘liberals’ have advocated neither position; likely because both are idiotic.

And, actually, its the rw's and the R who want only our southern border controlled.

Say one word about controlling other borders (think TSA) and they start screeching that its unconstitutional. GAWD, who can forget little whiny twerp, Rand Paul .......... He doesn't want safe airports but by gawd, he'd be the first to demand that we "close" our southern border. Which, by the way, is quite impossible.

They had 10,000 years and they couldn't get their shit together. On the other hand they fought and genocided each other...

We turned this nation into the most powerful nation this planet has ever seen. Somehow turning this planet into a cess pool is your goal I see.

BTW, has anyone else noticed that every day since the election, one or more of the nuttier rw's has posted a "Obama's gonna getcha" thread?

Check it out. Its been guns, the Constitution, health care, bibles (various religious whines). Name it, they're hiding under their beds with their tin foil beanies on.

What's funny is its always the GObP/pubpots who introduce legislation to take freedoms away from us.

Destroying the living standards of the west is stupid. Something you leftist are.

your slow, so is your party:)

Way faster than you moron. Letting in third worlders that haven't improved their own nations by the milions=slow.

You're human trash that wishes for the destruction of modern civilization. You're slow and a disease on humanity.

Destroying the living standards of the west is stupid. Something you leftist are.

Way faster than you moron. Letting in third worlders that haven't improved their own nations by the milions=slow.

You're human trash that wishes for the destruction of modern civilization. You're slow and a disease on humanity.

you lost, your ideas are of the past, go home little bird:)

Tell me about it! What with all them Micks fleeing the Great Potato Famine, and bringing down New York City, our little third world right here in the good old US of A.

You betcha, porky.

WHAT IS INSANITY?

1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens
2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens
3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994
4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America
5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti
6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens
7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/november-14-2012/obama-mass-amnesty-coming-very-soon.html

amnesty.jpg

Yeah--Ronald Reagan did it first. His mistake--he didn't secure the borders.

from matt, just sent to me.....

Matthew
Today 06:25 PM - permalink
Matthew
NO WORLD GOVERNMENT. FUCK WORLD GOVERNMENT!!!

First world civilization for ever!

this toold bag is fucking loonie!

from matt, just sent to me.....

Matthew
Today 06:25 PM - permalink
Matthew
NO WORLD GOVERNMENT. FUCK WORLD GOVERNMENT!!!

First world civilization for ever!

this toold bag is fucking loonie!

Most of the world chooses to live in its own shit and I don't care to be part of it. I think anyone that does is slower then a steaming shit.

answer is simple, leave if you don't like it here, I am sure you can find a place you like better:)

WHAT IS INSANITY?

amnesty.jpg

There’s no mention of ‘Obama’ in the OP per the thread title.

And approximately half of the noted legislation was passed by republican Congresses, controlling both Chambers between 1995 and 2007.

Is that going to stop Obama from issuing an executive order to do it anyway?

Only Congress can pass legislation authorizing amnesty; it can’t be done by EO.

Do you liberals want to close the borders this time, or just let them continue to flow through the borders like before?

This makes no sense – as ‘liberals’ have advocated neither position; likely because both are idiotic.

The 1986 amnesty was to close the borders along with the amnesty, so I think you really don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Are liberals for keeping the borders fluid so we can keep giving amnesty every 20-30 years?

you lost, your ideas are of the past, go home little bird:)

Your ideas are to live in a third world county with some kind of communist economic system?:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back