Obama Making A Big Mistake On Troop Cuts On Afghanistan!

There's where it gets complicated. We want it too. There are Oil & Gas opportunities over there,so don't expect us to rush out of there any time soon. It's not just about Terrorism anymore.

Yep, just take a look at Libya, there's no area we won't think up a reason to attack if they have Texas Tea.

A sad reality.

Too bad Darfur didn't have oil, we'd have already brought them democracy long ago.

Bingo! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

There are some very large Oil-Deals being negotiated over there. Most Americans don't know this though. The MSM in this country is a joke. The Afghan War is not just about Terrorism anymore. These Oil & Gas deals will be what keeps us there for a very very long time.

There's where it gets complicated. We want it too. There are Oil & Gas opportunities over there,so don't expect us to rush out of there any time soon. It's not just about Terrorism anymore.

Yep, just take a look at Libya, there's no area we won't think up a reason to attack if they have Texas Tea.

A sad reality.

Too bad Darfur didn't have oil, we'd have already brought them democracy long ago.

Yeah but we had to help Libyans cuz they were crying out for help, Darfurians just loved the genocide being brought on them so that's why we didn't help.

Has nothing to do with oil this time.......................................

There are some very large Oil-Deals being negotiated over there. Most Americans don't know this though. The MSM in this country is a joke. The Afghan War is not just about Terrorism anymore. These Oil & Gas deals will be what keeps us there for a very very long time.

One's already happened, the Chinese are already cashing in on cheap rebel oil.

A sad reality.

Yeah but we had to help Libyans cuz they were crying out for help, Darfurians just loved the genocide being brought on them so that's why we didn't help.

Has nothing to do with oil this time.......................................

The people in Darfur didn't fill out the application package for NATO Military aid correctly like the Libyan rebels did.

I was talking about Afghanistan but yes it's also happening in Libya too. Very big Oil-Deals are in the works in both Countries. We wouldn't be there otherwise.

The oil pipeline through Afghanistan is a priority, thats one of the first things we started doing when we invaded. Actually, we even tried to make a deal with the Taliban in the 1990s to get the pipeline started, not to mention theres a trillion dollars worth of minerals there, like you said we arent leaving anytime soon.

I like the Biden solution.

Special forces units deal with the dirt bags when they crop up.

Of all the solutions I would agree with that the most. In all I think the best route is to just let them kill each other and progress as a society in a natural way. If we hand it to them they will most likely destroy it and blame us. If we fail to hand it to them they will destroy it and blame us. Either way it's our fault if we get into the mess and you know what, it would be our fault.

I agree. I really don't care how shitty a government they have and how corrupt they are and how lousy it is to live there

They have had ten years to put something together ....let them live with it.

If any terrorists pop up, we smash them. Otherwise, not our problem

So you agree that Obama is stringing the troop withdrawal a lot or no? I ask because I have seen you do this before and I'd like a clear answer. Do you agree with Obama that 3+ more years to get out of Afghanistan is right or do you disagree with him?

Currently and quite literally Obama is still trying to run as the anti war president by, get this, by the end of his first term. He has more and bigger war than Bush did almost 3 years later.

So while I agree with your statement, are you aware that Obama is the polar opposite of your statement?

I was talking about Afghanistan but yes it's also happening in Libya too. Very big Oil-Deals are in the works in both Countries. We wouldn't be there otherwise.

Yup, if helping people was the priority we would be in Darfur, South Sudan, the Congo, Zimbabwe and the Ivory Coast. Those countries are poverty stricken hell holes with no capital though so not even 1 US Soldier will go there.

Yup, if helping people was the priority we would be in Darfur, South Sudan, the Congo, Zimbabwe and the Ivory Coast. Those countries are poverty stricken hell holes with no capital though so not even 1 US Soldier will go there.

Hey don't give em any ideas. There could be something in those countries worth killing for. Lets not give them any ideas. Five Wars is more than enough.

Hey don't give em any ideas. There could be something in those countries worth killing for. Lets not give them any ideas. Five Wars is more than enough.

Haha actually South Sudan does have oil, which is why we have been so involved diplomatically to get them independence.

Haha actually South Sudan does have oil, which is why we have been so involved diplomatically to get them independence.

South Sudan does have Oil. That's why we're so involved there.

Of all the solutions I would agree with that the most. In all I think the best route is to just let them kill each other and progress as a society in a natural way. If we hand it to them they will most likely destroy it and blame us. If we fail to hand it to them they will destroy it and blame us. Either way it's our fault if we get into the mess and you know what, it would be our fault.

I agree. I really don't care how shitty a government they have and how corrupt they are and how lousy it is to live there

They have had ten years to put something together ....let them live with it.

If any terrorists pop up, we smash them. Otherwise, not our problem

So you agree that Obama is stringing the troop withdrawal a lot or no? I ask because I have seen you do this before and I'd like a clear answer. Do you agree with Obama that 3+ more years to get out of Afghanistan is right or do you disagree with him?

Currently and quite literally Obama is still trying to run as the anti war president by, get this, by the end of his first term. He has more and bigger war than Bush did almost 3 years later.

So while I agree with your statement, are you aware that Obama is the polar opposite of your statement?

I agree that Obama is playing the middle ground with those who want to get out immediately and his military advisors who want to string it out

You are a complete asshole to try to compare Obamas military involvement to Bushs. Bush pulled the trigger on two wars, he blundered both efforts and his inept handling of both theaters lead to 4000 unnecessary deaths

Obama was dumped with Bushs military blunders and is trying to get out with minimal losses. To compare Obamas results in the war on terror to Bushs tragic blunders is a laugh

Heh:

At National Review Online, Peter Kirsanow draws a rhetorical distinction:

In 1940, Churchill appeared before the House of Commons and described Britain's goal in World War II: "I can answer in one word: victory; victory at all costs, victory despite all terror; victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory there is no survival."

This hyperbolic rube was too unsophisticated to appreciate that the goal doesn't apply to overseas contigency [sic] operations or kinetic military actions.

Support the Tropes - WSJ.com

Anyone care to look at history regarding Afghanistan? We are suppose to learn from after all. What does it tell you? It tells me the day we leave for good is the first day Afghanistan reverts to what it has been the last 1,000 years. Stop dumping money and personnel for no good reason.

And don't forget about Oil & Gas opportunities over there. That's one more very big reason we aren't leaving Afghanistan any time soon. Most Americans don't realize that there are now other reasons why we're staying there. It's not just about Terrorism.

I think there is a great deal of mineral wealth in Afghanistan.

Let them have it....beats dealing opium

It never was just about terrorism.
But yall did not believe it back then.

Yes he is , he should pull them all out sooner.

Can't believe it but I agree.

I thought the job was done when the Taliban had been defeated, and most of Al qeada either killed or Chased into Pakistan. That was about 9.5 Years ago.

Been wonder just exactly what we expect to achieve there ever since. Do we actually think were ever going to Bring Democracy and peace to that country?

Please.

I think there is a great deal of mineral wealth in Afghanistan.

Let them have it....beats dealing opium

Who you calling You all? I have always maintained that none our Wars are just about any 1 thing. :)

Despite Liberals always saying it's just about Oil. When enough reasons come together. We go to war. Which is why Libya makes so little sense. Where are all the compelling reasons? and DON'T even try and tell me Humanitarian Reasons. Because while I agree that is a good Reason, Liberals, and Obama HAVE NEVER felt that way before today. In fact Obama has always maintained we should never use Military forces unless compelling US National Interests were threatened?

So which is it, is he full of shit, or is he admitting that Libya's Oil is a US national Interest worth going to war over, and which is worse? LOL

Yes he is , he should pull them all out sooner.

Can't believe it but I agree.

I thought the job was done when the Taliban had been defeated, and most of Al qeada either killed or Chased into Pakistan. That was about 9.5 Years ago.

Been wonder just exactly what we expect to achieve there ever since. Do we actually think were ever going to Bring Democracy and peace to that country?

Please.

Yep should have been a 6 months op kick ass and leave with the warning that we would be back if they mess with us again.

Who you calling You all? I have always maintained that none our Wars are just about any 1 thing. :)

Despite Liberals always saying it's just about Oil. When enough reasons come together. We go to war. Which is why Libya makes so little sense. Where are all the compelling reasons? and DON'T even try and tell me Humanitarian Reasons. Because while I agree that is a good Reason, Liberals, and Obama HAVE NEVER felt that way before today. In fact Obama has always maintained we should never use Military forces unless compelling US National Interests were threatened?

So which is it, is he full of shit, or is he admitting that Libya's Oil is a US national Interest worth going to war over, and which is worse? LOL

sorry my mistake on yall.

Libya? we do not give a rats ass about Libya, we are just paying back England and some others for supporting us in Iraq.
I do not think we should be involved there at all.

Forum List

Back