Obama makes a funny!

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
When you actually look at the bill itself, it incorporates all sorts of Republican ideas. I mean a lot of commentators have said this is sort of similar to the bill that Mitt Romney, the Republican Governor and now presidential candidate, passed in Massachusetts.

You go, Mitten.

When you actually look at the bill itself, it incorporates all sorts of Republican ideas. I mean a lot of commentators have said this is sort of similar to the bill that Mitt Romney, the Republican Governor and now presidential candidate, passed in Massachusetts.

You go, Mitten.

Romney was for it before he was against it. So was Scott Brown

i guess its too much to hope you guys would understand the difference between states and the federal government and the differences in the mass plan passed by a democratic legislature and SIGNED by the governor

obama needs to retake civics 101

Sorry, but it was much funnier when he said he hadn't visited all 57 states yet. Or when he called our military dead people.

Rick

Sorry, but it was much funnier when he said he hadn't visited all 57 states yet. Or when he called our military dead people.

Rick

The funniest part was when he told the GOP to go fuck themselves and that he would pass Healthcare Legislation with or without them....

A Classic!

I'd like to hear Brown and Romney talk about the differences in the two plans instead of speaking in generalizations. If Mitt wants to run against Obama, he will have to do that at some point.

Rick

The funniest part was when he told the GOP to go fuck themselves and that he would pass Healthcare Legislation with or without them....

A Classic!

He told them that from the minute he was sworn in. And he tried and tried to get it passed without them, but that didn't work out too well for him did it? Not until he decided to use something he'd condemned just two years earlier.

So, please tell me exactly what was NEW about him telling the Republicans to "go fuck themselves?"

Rick

Mitt Romney is going to be very pianissimo over the Mass plan, as it is already listing badly, and the 0bmamination may sink it. The Mass plan may do for Romney what the Pardons fiasco did for Huckabee.

Kind of odd that a bill that incorporates "lots of republican ideas" wasn't supported by a single republican.

But Ravi is right, it is rather funny that Obama is already trying to distance himself from this giant turd before it even goes into effect.

Kind of odd that a bill that incorporates "lots of republican ideas" wasn't supported by a single republican.

But Ravi is right, it is rather funny that Obama is already trying to distance himself from this giant turd before it even goes into effect.
:lol: Very funny.

The reason no repubs supported it is simple: they have made an art form out of saying no AND they realize that they can scream Commie! for months and months to come.

It's all about the party with repubs.

The reason no repubs supported it is simple: they have made an art form out of saying no AND they realize that they can scream Commie! for months and months to come.

I agree that its all about the party with republicans.

But that doesn't make this a good bill. And clearly Obama is hedging his bets... already, and that's downright fucking funny as all hell.

I asked the question the other day on this board something along the lines of: When this health care bill blows up and becomes the disaster that we all know it is, I wonder how the Democrats will blame it all on the Republicans?

Well, I guess we got out answer sooner than I thought. Instead of it's all Bush's fault, with this we have it's all Mitt's fault.

Rick

He looked like an hysterical jackass when he told the Republicans to "Go For It". Very funny indeed.

I agree that its all about the party with republicans.

But that doesn't make this a good bill. And clearly Obama is hedging his bets... already, and that's downright fucking funny as all hell.
I took it as a dig at Mitten for his comments last week. And as pointing out that the Republicans got some of what they wanted even though they stuck their fingers in their ears and whined.

You, of course, are free to spin it as you please.

How generous!

The queen of spin is granting me permission to spin as I see fit. :lol:

Thanks Rav! But I'll never achieve your level of mastery, no matter how much I practice. :thup:

New Topics

Forum List

Back