Obama losing touch with reality

It is Obama taking credit for other people's work. Nothing new there.

NO it is Obama arrogance, his inferiority complex becoming MORE evident!
Taking credit is one thing.. BUT telling Congressmembers THEY are no longer needed as Obama passes laws... is more then a Freudian slip! It is intentional to lay groundwork for the potential Obama loses by less then single digits!
Obama does NOT love the USA so he'll have no problem imposing martial law.
And that possibility has been done under more severe rationale then Obama losing by a single digit!

MAY 15, 2012 BY DOUG BOOK
Canada Free Press contributor Doug Hagmann has reported that a longtime friend and Department of Homeland Security official revealed to him “…the uppermost echelon of the DHS is actively preparing for massive social unrest inside the United States,” and not only “…expecting and preparing for it, they are actually facilitating it.”
According to Hagmann’s DHS source, the Obama Regime—which initiates Department agenda and dominates its thinking—will proceed by implementing “economic chaos, chaos through racial division and chaos through class division, all joined by Barack Hussein Obama and his stable of unelected czars.
Will Obama attempt to declare martial law before November election?

Obama will make a fine addition to the Habitat for Humanity project next year.

Well, I mean it is not like they will let him swing a hammer.

He will be the guy who fetches donuts and coffee and such.

So, he'll be taking YOUR job? Minus your daily complimentary blow jobs, I presume.

Obama will make a fine addition to the Habitat for Humanity project next year.

Well, I mean it is not like they will let him swing a hammer.

He will be the guy who fetches donuts and coffee and such.

So, he'll be taking YOUR job? Minus your daily complimentary blow jobs, I presume.

Lame. Even your insults are flabby.
Which Republican called Obama "the guy who should be getting us coffee"?

Yes, the President passed the law. It was his signature that made it law.

Funny that you wingnuts want to blame Obama for the law, and now going after him for owning it. It shows how petty and intellectually dishonest you are.

The House and Senate 'passed' it, dipshit. Do you not understand how laws are passed in this country?

The House and Senate vote on whether or not to 'pass' a bill onto the President, who signs it to become a law. If the bill is not 'passed' by the House and Senate, the President never sees it... no law.

The President does not 'pass' laws. He signs bills passed to him via the House and Senate, making them laws.

dumb ass.

The president's signature is necessary, with the exception of a veto override, to pass a law. What a petty little child you are. Are you as big a douchebag in real life? You act like a petulant 11 year old. Where did you learn civics? Listening to Rush and reading Coulter?

You may think you're a cunning linguist, but you're nothing more than a tea party fool. You know what a tea party is, don't you? It's a game played by little girls with imaginary friends.

Here, this site is probably a little higher of an educational level than you can understand, but I thought it was worth a shot...
The President's Role in Passing Laws
The president doesn't pass laws. Congress passes the laws, but the president is involved in the lawmaking process, too.

Legislative Powers of the President of the United States
it is the responsibility of Congress to introduce and pass legislation

In short, dipshit, the President does NOT pass laws. He signs laws into effect that were passed by Congress.

BEcause "Unconstitutional bill rammed through by partisan Dems that shreds the health care system and bankrupts the country" would take too long to write.
But it's the same thing.

So it is Obamas doing or not?

You guys are just like your hero Romney, flip flopping without a care in the world.

Obama did not pass the legislation. Only Congress can pass legislation.
Or is that too difficult for you to understand?

apparently.

You have to start wondering at what point Obama can be declared unfit for office.
Obama on health care:

MAUMEE, Ohio—Kicking off his first formal campaign bus tour of 2012, President Barack Obama told several hundred cheering supporters that he would work with Congress to tinker with his signature health care overhaul but stressed that "the law I passed is here to stay."

DOes teh President pass laws? Did Obama write the legislation? No and no.

I kinda think the Job, and the power make most Presidents lose touch with Reality.

lol

OH MY GOSH!

I never realized it until I saw this thread and the other thread about this. President Obama actually thinks that he is able to pass a law! It is amazing! We have a President who is so ignorant of how our government works that he actually believes that no act of Congress is needed for him to enact legislation. INCREDIBLE! OUTRAGEOUS!

He said that HE PASSED OBAMACARE......he thinks he did it without the work of Congress. There is NO WAY I could ever vote for someone who has such disregard for our constitution.

Der de der der der.

Forum List

Back