Obama losing touch with reality

You have to start wondering at what point Obama can be declared unfit for office.
Obama on health care:

MAUMEE, Ohio—Kicking off his first formal campaign bus tour of 2012, President Barack Obama told several hundred cheering supporters that he would work with Congress to tinker with his signature health care overhaul but stressed that "the law I passed is here to stay."

DOes teh President pass laws? Did Obama write the legislation? No and no.

Remind us again why you hypocrites call it Obamacare.

BEcause "Unconstitutional bill rammed through by partisan Dems that shreds the health care system and bankrupts the country" would take too long to write.
But it's the same thing.

When was Obama ever for freedom and the separations within our constitution? His reality is likely very different from that of Jeffersons, Ben Franklin, Madison had in mind. Closer to Hamilton, but far, far worst. Increasing the power of the government over our lifes.

You have to start wondering at what point Obama can be declared unfit for office.
Obama on health care:

MAUMEE, Ohio—Kicking off his first formal campaign bus tour of 2012, President Barack Obama told several hundred cheering supporters that he would work with Congress to tinker with his signature health care overhaul but stressed that "the law I passed is here to stay."

Well, he did sign it. Right? :eusa_shifty:

"the law I passed is here to stay."
"the law I Signed is here to stay" - either way it's Obama's ticket to reelection ...

That's his usual egotistical self placing himself above the constitution.

I've never seen a President take so much credit.
He's the great divider.
He could say, "the law Congress passed" or "the law our government passed" but Nooooo......
I
I
I
Me
Me
Me

:cuckoo:

Obama on health care:

Yes, the President passed the law. It was his signature that made it law.

Funny that you wingnuts want to blame Obama for the law, and now going after him for owning it. It shows how petty and intellectually dishonest you are.

The House and Senate 'passed' it, dipshit. Do you not understand how laws are passed in this country?

The House and Senate vote on whether or not to 'pass' a bill onto the President, who signs it to become a law. If the bill is not 'passed' by the House and Senate, the President never sees it... no law.

The President does not 'pass' laws. He signs bills passed to him via the House and Senate, making them laws.

dumb ass.

The president's signature is necessary, with the exception of a veto override, to pass a law. What a petty little child you are. Are you as big a douchebag in real life? You act like a petulant 11 year old. Where did you learn civics? Listening to Rush and reading Coulter?

You may think you're a cunning linguist, but you're nothing more than a tea party fool. You know what a tea party is, don't you? It's a game played by little girls with imaginary friends.

Obama on health care:

BEcause "Unconstitutional bill rammed through by partisan Dems that shreds the health care system and bankrupts the country" would take too long to write.
But it's the same thing.

So it is Obamas doing or not?

You guys are just like your hero Romney, flip flopping without a care in the world.

Yes, the President passed the law. It was his signature that made it law.

Funny that you wingnuts want to blame Obama for the law, and now going after him for owning it. It shows how petty and intellectually dishonest you are.

The House and Senate 'passed' it, dipshit. Do you not understand how laws are passed in this country?

The House and Senate vote on whether or not to 'pass' a bill onto the President, who signs it to become a law. If the bill is not 'passed' by the House and Senate, the President never sees it... no law.

The President does not 'pass' laws. He signs bills passed to him via the House and Senate, making them laws.

dumb ass.

The president's signature is necessary, with the exception of a veto override, to pass a law. What a petty little child you are. Are you as big a douchebag in real life? You act like a petulant 11 year old. Where did you learn civics? Listening to Rush and reading Coulter?

You may think you're a cunning linguist, but you're nothing more than a tea party fool. You know what a tea party is, don't you? It's a game played by little girls with imaginary friends.

No it is not. Like most libs your knowledge of the constitutional process sucks. No wonder you fall for idiots like Obama.

But it's the same thing.

You guys are just like your hero Romney, flip flopping without a care in the world.

Obama did not pass the legislation. Only Congress can pass legislation.
Or is that too difficult for you to understand?

"the law I passed is here to stay."
"the law I Signed is here to stay" - either way it's Obama's ticket to reelection ...

That's his usual egotistical self placing himself above the constitution.

I've never seen a President take so much credit.
He's the great divider.
He could say, "the law Congress passed" or "the law our government passed" but Nooooo......
I
I
I
Me
Me
Me

:cuckoo:

He only takes credit for good things. Bad things are caused by someone else. Like Bush.

But it's the same thing.

I got it, so you call it Obamacare because he isn't the major force behind it. Got it. :eusa_eh:

I got it, so you call it Obamacare because he isn't the major force behind it. Got it. :eusa_eh:

No, you didnt get it.
Obama claimed he passed legislation. He cannot pass legislation, which is Congress' role.
Is that clear now? Get an adult to help you.

No, you didnt get it.
Obama claimed he passed legislation. He cannot pass legislation, which is Congress' role.
Is that clear now? Get an adult to help you.
So Obama is the major driving force behind it?

Forum List

Back