Obama losing touch with reality

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
You have to start wondering at what point Obama can be declared unfit for office.
Obama on health care:

MAUMEE, Ohio—Kicking off his first formal campaign bus tour of 2012, President Barack Obama told several hundred cheering supporters that he would work with Congress to tinker with his signature health care overhaul but stressed that "the law I passed is here to stay."

DOes teh President pass laws? Did Obama write the legislation? No and no.

You have to start wondering at what point Obama can be declared unfit for office.
Obama on health care:

MAUMEE, Ohio—Kicking off his first formal campaign bus tour of 2012, President Barack Obama told several hundred cheering supporters that he would work with Congress to tinker with his signature health care overhaul but stressed that "the law I passed is here to stay."

His lemmings believe he does and did and he will use their ignorance against them at every opportunity
:thup:

Obama will make a fine addition to the Habitat for Humanity project next year.

Well, I mean it is not like they will let him swing a hammer.

He will be the guy who fetches donuts and coffee and such.

it wil also let him keep campaigning in his own mind and he can tell the donut "the president race is over I won"

I'm sure he swings a hammer like he throws out a first pitch.

He's a girly-man.

Obama+First+Pitch.jpg

ROTFL.gif

"Obama losing touch with reality"

You can't lose touch with something you never had. Even his "perception" of reality was a charade, to gain power, socialize America by fundamentally changing our country to fit his agenda. He warned us and fools believed him. Some smart fools, too. A real mystery. I was onto him when I heard his wife utter her infamous statement and when I saw who his friends were.

If you read his books, in his own words, while in college, he sought the company of minorities and Marxists......Karl Marx hated capitalism and never worked a day in his life but let his wife do that and bear his7 children while he received money from a capitalist named Engels....

"I wish Karl would accumulate some capital instead of just writing about it."

Karl Marx's mother, allegedly

Last edited:
Obama on health care:

Yes, the President passed the law. It was his signature that made it law.

Funny that you wingnuts want to blame Obama for the law, and now going after him for owning it. It shows how petty and intellectually dishonest you are.

Obama on health care:

Remind us again why you hypocrites call it Obamacare.

I'm sure he swings a hammer like he throws out a first pitch.

He's a girly-man.

Obama first pitch:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJBlwUfIoDk]Obama's First Pitch - D'oh!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Bush first pitch:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZnVL-ji0tg&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL25916A70838A2317]George W Bush--First Pitch--When We Were Free - YouTube[/ame]

Obama on health care:

Yes, the President passed the law. It was his signature that made it law.

Funny that you wingnuts want to blame Obama for the law, and now going after him for owning it. It shows how petty and intellectually dishonest you are.

The House and Senate 'passed' it, dipshit. Do you not understand how laws are passed in this country?

The House and Senate vote on whether or not to 'pass' a bill onto the President, who signs it to become a law. If the bill is not 'passed' by the House and Senate, the President never sees it... no law.

The President does not 'pass' laws. He signs bills passed to him via the House and Senate, making them laws.

dumb ass.

Forum List

Back