Obama losing touch with reality

The Constitutional process. Obama's sanity.
Both of which are in tatters.

I didn't think you'd have a real answer. Thanks for confirming.

I realize that the Constitution is a joke to people like you who don't understand it. But for most people it is the fundamental basis of our government.

Obviously Obamas statement meant he plans to pass legislation on his own from now on without the involvement of the rest of government.

Might be a sign of the natural progression of the disease in Narcissistic Personality Disorder sufferers.
During the Battle Of Berlin, Hitler kept calling on imaginary Armies that either never existed or had been previously wiped out, to come to the defense of the city.
They can't handle rejection, and if reality equals rejection, they scurry off to a nether world in which they're still omnipotent.

Sorry guys, the Obamabots got you on this one.

You either blame Obama for Obamacare or don't, stick with one view across the board.

I didn't think you'd have a real answer. Thanks for confirming.

I realize that the Constitution is a joke to people like you who don't understand it. But for most people it is the fundamental basis of our government.

Obviously Obamas statement meant he plans to pass legislation on his own from now on without the involvement of the rest of government.

No, it means that either he doesn't understand that Congress passes laws and he signs it, or it means he doesn't recall that the Dems in Congress did all the work and he just signed off on it.
Either way it means he doesn't deserve a second term. Hell, he didnt deserve the first one.

No, it means that either he doesn't understand that Congress passes laws and he signs it, or it means he doesn't recall that the Dems in Congress did all the work and he just signed off on it.
Either way it means he doesn't deserve a second term. Hell, he didnt deserve the first one.

So which is more likely?

1)The POTUS doesn't understand how a law is created?

Or

2) Perhaps you're taking what he said out of context and playing a game of sematics...yet again.

So which is more likely?

Or

2) Perhaps you're taking what he said out of context and playing a game of sematics...yet again.

3) POTUS is a shameless narcissist that thinks the political processes revolve around him and only him

:thup:

So which is more likely?

Or

3) POTUS is a shameless narcissist that thinks the political processes revolve around him and only him

:thup:

More likely than choice #1

Fuck off, Glistening Turd. Go polish a knob.

Thanks for making my case.

You talk so tough out there on the net hiding behind your keyboard....you pathetic bastard.

his preoccupation with 'knobs' is still in full force I see. Perhaps if he just came out of the closet, he'd be a happier individual?

I'd be afraid to touch anything in his house, car, or office. Wonder if he drives a stick ?

So which is more likely?

Or

One is more likely than Two. Please show what context would suggest he believes Congress passed the law and he merely signed it.
I like 3), a narcissist taking credit for others' work.

Obama losing touch with reality
handjob.gif

Lemme guess.....that's ANOTHER.....

.....right??

Thanks for making my case.

You talk so tough out there on the net hiding behind your keyboard....you pathetic bastard.

his preoccupation with 'knobs' is still in full force I see. Perhaps if he just came out of the closet, he'd be a happier individual?

I'd be afraid to touch anything in his house, car, or office. Wonder if he drives a stick ?

The only stick I drive is up your glistening glazed donut.

You have to start wondering at what point Obama can be declared unfit for office.
Obama on health care:

MAUMEE, Ohio—Kicking off his first formal campaign bus tour of 2012, President Barack Obama told several hundred cheering supporters that he would work with Congress to tinker with his signature health care overhaul but stressed that "the law I passed is here to stay."

DOes teh President pass laws? Did Obama write the legislation? No and no.

Ya think?---:lol:

113374_600.jpg

Forum List

Back