Obama loses the once bragged about lead with women voters

Among registered voters
Republican voters 403 5.7 percentage points
Democratic voters 396 5.7 percentage points
Independent voters 364 6.0 percentage points
Obama supporters 552 4.8 percentage points
Romney supporters 567 4.8 percentage points

http://www.people-press.org/files/legacy-pdf/10-8-12 Political Release.pdf

I would not call that much of an oversampling.

Funny, on many of the "oversampling democrat theads" nutjobs from the right bragged about lying to pollsters. Funny how none of that is brought up now.

I understand; it's good news for Governor Romney who is a good and decent man. And you guys want to trumpet it as loudly as you can. I get that. But it's strange how whenever there is facts adverse to the Governor, it's a media invention or a pollster bias that generated them; is it not?

and I have seen left "nutjobs" as you call them also state they pretend to be Republicans in polls. And, having checked almost every poll out there, on its political makeup as they come out, the oversampling of the Dems has been at much, much larger margins than this shows towards Reps.

So what you're saying is that both sides lie to pollsters? Gee, okay. I doubt the 40 or so polls that all have Obama ahead electorally are all based on lies but whatever gets you through the day there junior.

Obama is cruising!

Candycorn: They oversampled Republicans!
Reality: Um, no, they didn't.
Candycorn: Um, they lied to the pollsters! Yeah, that's it. They lied!
Reality: Got any proof?

Now you know how idiotic you sound when you point out the same nonsense a few days ago.

Where did I point out oversampling of Democrats? Please, link to the post I did that in...

Here's a clue...

I just did an Advanced search on my name, limited to posts, with the words oversampling... then oversampled... then over sampling... then over sampled... 4 different searches... NADA.

Put up or shut up, bitch.

still waiting, bitch.

Now you know how idiotic you sound when you point out the same nonsense a few days ago.

Where did I point out oversampling of Democrats? Please, link to the post I did that in...

Here's a clue...

I just did an Advanced search on my name, limited to posts, with the words oversampling... then oversampled... then over sampling... then over sampled... 4 different searches... NADA.

Put up or shut up, bitch.

still waiting, bitch.

cricket... cricket... cricket...

Just telling you what your candidate's website says. If you don't know what your candidate believes, perhaps you should study it some more...

And the next President will likely have the chance to appoint justices who will have an effect on the court for the next generation.

We don't want the "king flip flopper" making those appointments do we? Romney is a "shitty choice"...you want him appointing justices?

Too bad the truth is, so called "conservative" Presidents have nominated far more centrist Supreme Court Justices than so called "liberal" Presidents have.

Every chance a Democrat gets to put someone in the court we get a far left liberal appointee...with Republicans we've gotten centrist Justices like Kennedy, Souter, O'Connor, Stevens and Roberts. So which party would be better at appointing Justices who aren't ideologues? I find it rather amusing that you worry about Romney...who's as moderate as they come...
That is this week's Romney. You never know what Romney will show up.

...appointing Supreme Court Justices but you don't have any concerns at all about Barry appointing more far left Justices. The fact is that Republicans have nominated far fewer "extreme" Justices than Democrats have and Romney would most likely continue that trend.

Yes, Scalia is really moderate; so is Thomas. Fail.

I can't wait until the day Obama replaces Scalia with a non ideologue. Suh-weet!

Fail? Go ahead and name a moderate Justice that was named by a Democrat.

So what you're saying is that both sides lie to pollsters? Gee, okay. I doubt the 40 or so polls that all have Obama ahead electorally are all based on lies but whatever gets you through the day there junior.

Obama is cruising!

Democrats lie all the time and say they are Republicans who support Obama. Look how many we have on this site? Joe, RW, ...

On the other hand, how many obviously Republican posters say they are Democrats supporting Romney? {crickets}

Actually with non-liberals we tend to be far less willing to respond to pollsters. I live in North Carolina and am called endlessly by survey groups, I have yet to answer the phone.

Unfortunately for you, the problems with polls don't stop there. Obama being black brought out many unlikely voters for the left. And McCain being a tired W clone caused many likely voters to sit on their hands. It's hard to model that even if you are not biased and are trying.

Obama being black is also an issue, many moderates voted for him because they thought they were supposed to vote for the black guy, and now they don't want to but don't want to say it.

And finally, as the debate has shown, the media by insulating people from Romney himself and only allowing most to see their liberal portrayal of him questioned his ability to appear Presidential. The debates end that as they see directly he is. Just like Carter collapsed like a house of cards once people actually heard from Reagan directly.

You clearly sense this, which is why the left are in such a panic running around screaming liar lair like eight year olds. Enjoy October, November is going to be very, very ugly for you.

Too bad the truth is, so called "conservative" Presidents have nominated far more centrist Supreme Court Justices than so called "liberal" Presidents have.

Every chance a Democrat gets to put someone in the court we get a far left liberal appointee...with Republicans we've gotten centrist Justices like Kennedy, Souter, O'Connor, Stevens and Roberts. So which party would be better at appointing Justices who aren't ideologues? I find it rather amusing that you worry about Romney...who's as moderate as they come...
That is this week's Romney. You never know what Romney will show up.

...appointing Supreme Court Justices but you don't have any concerns at all about Barry appointing more far left Justices. The fact is that Republicans have nominated far fewer "extreme" Justices than Democrats have and Romney would most likely continue that trend.

Yes, Scalia is really moderate; so is Thomas. Fail.

I can't wait until the day Obama replaces Scalia with a non ideologue. Suh-weet!

Fail? Go ahead and name a moderate Justice that was named by a Democrat.

There haven't been many since the GOP has controlled the White House for so many years. That will change soon....can't wait!

Obama is cruising!

Democrats lie all the time and say they are Republicans who support Obama. Look how many we have on this site? Joe, RW, ...

On the other hand, how many obviously Republican posters say they are Democrats supporting Romney? {crickets}
Bucs90 is (if you believe him).

Actually with non-liberals we tend to be far less willing to respond to pollsters. I live in North Carolina and am called endlessly by survey groups, I have yet to answer the phone.
Sounds about right.

Unfortunately for you, the problems with polls don't stop there. Obama being black brought out many unlikely voters for the left. And McCain being a tired W clone caused many likely voters to sit on their hands. It's hard to model that even if you are not biased and are trying.
It's a category killer to be sure. However, stating that 40+ polls are all oversampling one party or another is silly.

Obama being black is also an issue,
Yes, many won't vote for him for that reason alone.

many moderates voted for him because they thought they were supposed to vote for the black guy, and now they don't want to but don't want to say it.

Now that's funny....as if someone will get into the booth and do what they are "supposed to do" in a secret ballot. Shut the fuck up.

And finally, as the debate has shown, the media by insulating people from Romney himself and only allowing most to see their liberal portrayal of him questioned his ability to appear Presidential. The debates end that as they see directly he is. Just like Carter collapsed like a house of cards once people actually heard from Reagan directly.
Since you can't blame polls, you're now blaming the media or the BLS...always a victim you republicans.

You clearly sense this, which is why the left are in such a panic running around screaming liar lair like eight year olds. Enjoy October, November is going to be very, very ugly for you.

Fine...lets make a bet; Romney wins, I stop posting. Obama wins, you stop posting.

Does that sound like me panicing? Don't want that; I'll offer you the sig-line challenge.
C'mon; put up or shut up.

Fine...lets make a bet; Romney wins, I stop posting. Obama wins, you stop posting.

Does that sound like me panicing? Don't want that; I'll offer you the sig-line challenge.

I'm not a Republican, I'm a libertarian, and with the amount of posting you must know that by now. You're just not smart enough to know the difference. And I'm very vocal about disagreeing with Republicans on the war on terror, abortion, the war on drugs, ...

As for the wager, I don't make stupid bets, but I will bet youthe following:

if you win, I'll put in my sig: candycorn was right and I was wrong, Obama won

if I win you don't have to do anything, I don't really care.

Do we have a bet?

I'm not a Republican, I'm a libertarian, and with the amount of posting you must know that by now.
I don't read many of your posts. I stick to interesting or intelligent commentary.

You're just not smart enough to know the difference.

And I'm very vocal about disagreeing with Republicans on the war on terror, abortion, the war on drugs, ...

Do we have a bet?

With those stipulations sure... How long you going to leave it up for?

I'm not a Republican, I'm a libertarian, and with the amount of posting you must know that by now.
I don't read many of your posts. I stick to interesting or intelligent commentary.

Given the number of my posts that you respond to, it's an interesting admission that you didn't read them. Given the shallowness of your responses, it's not surprising, but I wasn't thinking you'd admit it.

You're just not smart enough to know the difference.

And I'm very vocal about disagreeing with Republicans on the war on terror, abortion, the war on drugs, ...

Do we have a bet?

With those stipulations sure... How long you going to leave it up for?

Inauguration day

Forum List

Back