Obama loses the once bragged about lead with women voters

Let's not get overconfident- the Libs are sure to resurrect the GOP's "war on women."

Romney wants to cease Title X family planning funding; reverse Roe.
Akin is still in th Congress and is supported by the GOP for the Senate.

Republicans have cultivated their repuatation with women very carefully.

Roe v Wade is so far down on the list of things that Mitt Romney is going to be working to "fix" that it's laughable that you use it as the reason not to vote for someone who "DOES" have the abilities to fix our economy.

The truth is...Mitt Romney is a moderate Republican. He's not going to go after Roe v Wade because he's intelligent enough to understand that pushing a hot button issue like that would cause so much animosity between conservatives and liberals that it would destroy the bi-partisanship needed to govern effectively. Barack Obama was NOT intelligent enough to do the same thing in regards to ObamaCare. He pushed through the liberal "holy grail" because he had super majorities but in the process he destroyed any future bi-partisan cooperation needed to fix all of the other problems the country faced. It's the kind of political mistake that a Junior Senator with two years experience in Washington makes.

No. They're oversampling republicans. Can liberals make that argument now?

Among registered voters
Republican voters 403 5.7 percentage points
Democratic voters 396 5.7 percentage points
Independent voters 364 6.0 percentage points
Obama supporters 552 4.8 percentage points
Romney supporters 567 4.8 percentage points

http://www.people-press.org/files/legacy-pdf/10-8-12 Political Release.pdf

I would not call that much of an oversampling.

Funny, on many of the "oversampling democrat theads" nutjobs from the right bragged about lying to pollsters. Funny how none of that is brought up now.

I understand; it's good news for Governor Romney who is a good and decent man. And you guys want to trumpet it as loudly as you can. I get that. But it's strange how whenever there is facts adverse to the Governor, it's a media invention or a pollster bias that generated them; is it not?

Let's not get overconfident- the Libs are sure to resurrect the GOP's "war on women."

Roe v Wade is so far down on the list of things that Mitt Romney is going to be working to "fix" that it's laughable that you use it as the reason not to vote for someone who "DOES" have the abilities to fix our economy.

The truth is...Mitt Romney is a moderate Republican. He's not going to go after Roe v Wade because he's intelligent enough to understand that pushing a hot button issue like that would cause so much animosity between conservatives and liberals that it would destroy the bi-partisanship needed to govern effectively. Barack Obama was NOT intelligent enough to do the same thing in regards to ObamaCare. He pushed through the liberal "holy grail" because he had super majorities but in the process he destroyed any future bi-partisan cooperation needed to fix all of the other problems the country faced. It's the kind of political mistake that a Junior Senator with two years experience in Washington makes.

Just telling you what your candidate's website says. If you don't know what your candidate believes, perhaps you should study it some more...

And the next President will likely have the chance to appoint justices who will have an effect on the court for the next generation.

We don't want the "king flip flopper" making those appointments do we? Romney is a "shitty choice"...you want him appointing justices?

A 12 point swing in the latest PEW poll says it all. They could only pad the polls for so long. It seems their train has derailed BIG TIME

60+ million americans got to see the real Mitt Romney without the dishonest political spin about him from the left during the first debate. This is why all the polls are changing.

They haven't taken into account the good unemployment news. Well, it's not good news for Republicans I guess but the polls will return to the status quo pretty soon.

Obama has it wrapped up electorally anyway.

A 12 point swing in the latest PEW poll says it all. They could only pad the polls for so long. It seems their train has derailed BIG TIME

60+ million americans got to see the real Mitt Romney without the dishonest political spin about him from the left during the first debate. This is why all the polls are changing.

They haven't taken into account the good unemployment news. Well, it's not good news for Republicans I guess but the polls will return to the status quo pretty soon.

Explain how a lower participation rate is good news. Can you little mind handle that????

Sorry, not everyone falls for Obama's lies anymore. Most people with an IQ above 60 understand there's something wrong when you only add 114,000 jobs and the GDP is below 1.5. That makes unemployment fall?? Think they're not questioning those numbers?? This is not good news, it's bad, very bad. Part time jobs are now considered work because there are no full time jobs available.

Nope, this shouldn't help Obama at all because it's not good news. I'm thinking Romney or Ryan will point that out during the upcoming debates.

Among registered voters

Funny, on many of the "oversampling democrat theads" nutjobs from the right bragged about lying to pollsters. Funny how none of that is brought up now.

I understand; it's good news for Governor Romney who is a good and decent man. And you guys want to trumpet it as loudly as you can. I get that. But it's strange how whenever there is facts adverse to the Governor, it's a media invention or a pollster bias that generated them; is it not?

and I have seen left "nutjobs" as you call them also state they pretend to be Republicans in polls. And, having checked almost every poll out there, on its political makeup as they come out, the oversampling of the Dems has been at much, much larger margins than this shows towards Reps.

Candycorn seems to be in a real tizzy over this news.

Ahh good times. Will be sad if she leaves though. Makes it hard to rub in an election loss if romney wins

Hitting the lowest unemployment in his Presidency of ... 7.8% ... is "good news" for Obama. 7.8% is the best he did in four years. And you're celebrating that as good for him being re-elected.

One question, is there bourbon in your kool-aid?

:booze:

Just telling you what your candidate's website says. If you don't know what your candidate believes, perhaps you should study it some more...

And the next President will likely have the chance to appoint justices who will have an effect on the court for the next generation.

We don't want the "king flip flopper" making those appointments do we? Romney is a "shitty choice"...you want him appointing justices?

Too bad the truth is, so called "conservative" Presidents have nominated far more centrist Supreme Court Justices than so called "liberal" Presidents have.

Every chance a Democrat gets to put someone in the court we get a far left liberal appointee...with Republicans we've gotten centrist Justices like Kennedy, Souter, O'Connor, Stevens and Roberts. So which party would be better at appointing Justices who aren't ideologues? I find it rather amusing that you worry about Romney...who's as moderate as they come...appointing Supreme Court Justices but you don't have any concerns at all about Barry appointing more far left Justices. The fact is that Republicans have nominated far fewer "extreme" Justices than Democrats have and Romney would most likely continue that trend.

Among registered voters

Candycorn: They oversampled Republicans!
Reality: Um, no, they didn't.
Candycorn: Um, they lied to the pollsters! Yeah, that's it. They lied!
Reality: Got any proof?

The most recent Pew research poll was done after the new 7.8 UE number came out.

The poll, conducted by Pew Research Center from Thursday through Sunday and released on Monday, shows Romney leading Obama among likely voters nationwide, 49 percent to 45 percent. Pew: Romney Leads By 4 In Post-Debate Survey - Yahoo! News

No he doesn't, ohio is in a tie now as of polls from yesterday (after the UE numbers)

The most recent Pew research poll was done after the new 7.8 UE number came out.

The poll, conducted by Pew Research Center from Thursday through Sunday and released on Monday, shows Romney leading Obama among likely voters nationwide, 49 percent to 45 percent. Pew: Romney Leads By 4 In Post-Debate Survey - Yahoo! News

No he doesn't, ohio is in a tie now as of polls from yesterday (after the UE numbers)

It takes a little while for the news to gel.

Obama's got it in the bag. You should get used to it.

Among registered voters

Now you know how idiotic you sound when you point out the same nonsense a few days ago.

Too bad the truth is, so called "conservative" Presidents have nominated far more centrist Supreme Court Justices than so called "liberal" Presidents have.

Every chance a Democrat gets to put someone in the court we get a far left liberal appointee...with Republicans we've gotten centrist Justices like Kennedy, Souter, O'Connor, Stevens and Roberts. So which party would be better at appointing Justices who aren't ideologues? I find it rather amusing that you worry about Romney...who's as moderate as they come...
That is this week's Romney. You never know what Romney will show up.

...appointing Supreme Court Justices but you don't have any concerns at all about Barry appointing more far left Justices. The fact is that Republicans have nominated far fewer "extreme" Justices than Democrats have and Romney would most likely continue that trend.

Yes, Scalia is really moderate; so is Thomas. Fail.

I can't wait until the day Obama replaces Scalia with a non ideologue. Suh-weet!

Now you know how idiotic you sound when you point out the same nonsense a few days ago.

Where did I point out oversampling of Democrats? Please, link to the post I did that in...

Here's a clue...

I just did an Advanced search on my name, limited to posts, with the words oversampling... then oversampled... then over sampling... then over sampled... 4 different searches... NADA.

Put up or shut up, bitch.

Last edited:

Hitting the lowest unemployment in his Presidency of ... 7.8% ... is "good news" for Obama. 7.8% is the best he did in four years. And you're celebrating that as good for him being re-elected.

One question, is there bourbon in your kool-aid?

:booze:

Had an Asti Moscato at Mortons a few days ago. Oh my goodness; top shelf good!

It is good news for Obama; the optics of it show the UE rate going down. Electorally it is just what the doctor ordered and muted Mitt's post-debate bounce somewhat.

Forum List

Back