I think the point here is more, how exactly is any action that Obama has taken on the border construed to be treason? Are we at war with Mexico? Can you point to a single person identified as an enemy of the state that he has directly aided or provided comfort to? Did you not check the definition of treason before you made that claim? Or did you perhaps forget that people can look up the literal definition of treason with about 5 seconds and Google? (spoilers: it doesn't apply)

So a person can only be guilty of treason if their nation is at war? :cuckoo:

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
  1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
Barry Soetoro is facilitating the invasion of the United States by citizens of another country. If that is not treason - what in the hell is in your limited little mind?!?

(Spoiler: you're an idiot and thus it would be very wise for you to refrain from commenting until an adult explains the subject matter to you).
"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text
Someone beat me to it. But no, someone can only be guilty of treason if the person being aided is a defined enemy of the United States.
1) We are not at war with Mexico, therefore Mexico is not our enemy.
2) Some illegal immigrants are criminals, but unless they are recognized enemies of the state, they are not criminals either. (Is the president guilty of treason every time he passes a pardon or makes a statement in favor of prison reform? That is 100% aid to convicted criminals.)
3) If some of the people in the group being aided being criminal constituted treason, then EVERY SINGLE PERSON EVER INVOLVED in foreign aid is guilty of it. Do you honestly think any of the countries the US provides aid to have a crime rate of zero?

The law doesn't just mean whatever you want it to. Could you please jump on any of the more legitimate reasons to hate on Obama? Here, let me help kick off your rehab. The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are Promise Broken | PolitiFact

Step away from the ledge Patriot. Come back to us.
Uh-oh.....once again we see J Taliban moving the goalposts. First it was a snarky "don't you know how to Google". So just for the pure enjoyment of it, I copy & paste the exact Google definition which only went to prove me right and now J Taliban has to deny the very definition he originally wanted.
:lmao:

As part of the executive branch - Barry Sorento has no choice but to enforce the law. He may not instruct members of the executive branch to disregard law, make their own laws to enforce, or operate outside of the law. And yet that is exactly what Barry has done on the border and with illegal aliens.

If you watch the video - this goes far beyond just illegal aliens. His treasonous actions are facilitating the trafficking of narcotics in this country and infectious diseases. The consequences of Sorento's refusal to enforce U.S. law will be devastating to the United States for decades to come.

Stupid.

So here is Barry Soetoro reading his own autobiography in which he himself says "Barry" when recounting his own grandmother talking to him. 17:40 mark for the exact moment, 17:30 mark if you want some context.

Oops....don't you just look like the ignorant fuck'n asshole now? Come on junior, spin it. Tell us how "snopes" has debunked this. Or tell us how "Fact Check.org" has declared it a "conspiracy". Or tell us how "Racheal Madcow" has educated you on this particular "vast right-wing conspiracy" (good as time as every to quote Hitlery Clinton).

Dude...this is Barack Obama in his own words. From his own book. That he wrote. You ignorant fuck'n liberal minion. You'll believe what ever they shove down their throat and you'll happily swallow it all.

Lmao. OFF. You didn't read the links, did you? Obama is reading his biography and recounting an earlier point in his life where he went by "Barry" to his close friends and relatives from the time he was young until he was attending college. When he started attending college, he started going by Barack instead. This has been stated before, and nothing in that video contradicts it. Can you point to the exact place in that video where he says his last name was actually Soetoro instead of Obama? I am deeply interested in having all the facts, and wouldn't want to be seen as a... what was it?
You ignorant fuck'n liberal minion.
Yeah, that. I wouldn't want to be that. Godspeed my friend.:salute:

Oh boy....someone is trying to backpedal!!! LMAO! First it was a "vast right wing conspiracy" and now magically it has morphed into "well....uh.....you see.....uh.... Barack went by Barry but.....uh.....well.....eh......the Soetoro part is still....uh..... up in the air"?

You have to love a liberal. They even attempt to deny video of one of their own admitting what the liberal doesn't want to admit. :eusa_doh:

I apologize. I realize now I had given you too much credit and actually know more about the conspiracy theory that you believe than you do. Please, allow me to explain.

The theory states that Barack Obama is not actually his name and that he went by the name Barry Soetoro. They state that he registered under this name to go to college, and then changed it at a later date in order to seem "more American" (by changing it to Obama :rofl:) and he then entered the public eye under his new "fake" name Barack Hussein Obama. This theory is supposedly backed up by no one at his college remembering him and the emergence of a college ID Card that has Barack's face and the name Barry Soetoro on it.

Are we up to speed now? Okay, now from the top...

1) Barack Obama has never denied being called Barry in his youth. Now here's the mind blowing part: Barry is a pet name DERIVED from the name Barack! Who'd have thought? Being called Barry when he is younger is no more indicative of that being his actual "real" name than a William being called Billy, Robert being called Bob, Margaret being called Marge, etc. Is that really so difficult?

2) Despite what he went by, all official documentation would refer to him by his legal name. All of it does. The student ID card was an easily proven forgery for two reasons: the picture of him is clearly from Barack in his 30's despite starting college closer to age 20, and the student ID number is unique to the individual and actually matches up with a different person whose ID was scanned online. This was also in the links.

3) The video shows him recounting a point from when he was younger where his grandmother called him by "Barry". There is no reference made anywhere to his last name being different.

Your video proves nothing except your desperation to believe that Obama can't possibly be a legitimate president. After all, if he was, wouldn't that mean that you'd wasted years acting the fool and hating someone for imagined crimes he didn't commit? It's easier to deny than admit you've been duped. But it's not too late. We'd all like to help. I'm sure that a doctor could make some good recommendations on which drugs to take/stop taking. Best wishes.

You literally have no clue what Treason means- just as you have no clue what the name of the President of the United States is.

Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution:
Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Taking the side of invading foreign criminals, against that of the nation and its people; and using the power of one's office to aid and abet these foreign invaders, certainly meets this definition. And Barack Obama has done exactly this; in plain view of far more than the required two witnesses.

Uh-oh.....once again we see J Taliban moving the goalposts. First it was a snarky "don't you know how to Google". So just for the pure enjoyment of it, I copy & paste the exact Google definition which only went to prove me right and now J Taliban has to deny the very definition he originally wanted.
Oh, you mean the exact definition as laid out in the United States Constitution? In Article 3, Section 3? The legal one? The only one that matters when talking about whether someone committed treason? The one that states:

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted."

That one?

Key words: levying war, enemies, aid and comfort, witnesses, overt act, confession in open court

Levying war- Has Obama engaged in open warfare against the United States? No.
Enemies- Are we at war with Mexico? If not, the Mexicans aren't our enemies. Are any of the individuals declared enemies of the state? If not, neither are they.
Aid and comfort- I'll leave that to your imagination, but without an enemy to provide it to, this one's not satisfied by the events you mentioned either.
Witnesses- Have at least two witnesses testified that such acts have been committed? No.
Overt Act- The act must be deliberate and intentioned to bring about the conditions above. Has Obama taken deliberate acts to aid enemies of the state? No.
Confession in open court- Has Obama confessed under oath to committing treason? No.

From the above, has Obama committed treason? No. Just read the law. Or maybe you didn't know the meaning of the word literally? If so, I apologize for assuming that you made such a fundamental mistake when attempting to discuss a subject you appeared to know nothing about. My bad.
54102188.jpg

Your video proves nothing except your desperation to believe that Obama can't possibly be a legitimate president. After all, if he was, wouldn't that mean that you'd wasted years acting the fool and hating someone for imagined crimes he didn't commit?

Oh young, naive, desperate, foolish, partisan hack Taliban. You are quite the good little soldier, uh? Too stupid to know different, too lazy to research the facts. The perfect liberal minion.

See - here's the thing. If his name was in fact Barry Soetoro, how exactly does that disqualify him from being president?!? :cuckoo:

His name has nothing to do with his eligibility for president. Of course, you wouldn't know that having never read the U.S. Constitution and having not the slightest clue about how your own government operates.

I would tell you what exactly what his name scandal is indicative of (hint: it has little to do with his eligibility for president) but it's getting old educating the willfully ignorant. Do a little research and figure it out junior. Or don't. Frankly, I don't care either way. In some ways it is nice having you ignorant people here. We would have no one to laugh at until we were doubled over if everyone was informed.

Oh, you mean the exact definition as laid out in the United States Constitution? In Article 3, Section 3? The legal one?

So then why were you telling everyone to "Google" it? :lmao:

You literally have no clue what Treason means- just as you have no clue what the name of the President of the United States is.

Article III, Section 3 of the Constitution:
Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Taking the side of invading foreign criminals, against that of the nation and its people; and using the power of one's office to aid and abet these foreign invaders, certainly meets this definition. And Barack Obama has done exactly this; in plain view of far more than the required two witnesses.
What he has done is not "taking the side of invading foreign criminals". First off, an invasion does not and was never intended to mean mere unauthorized entry. How do I know? Because we didn't even have a single law restriction immigration until 1882. (The Chinese Exclusion Act) Invasion involves entry with intent to make war.

INVASION. The entry of a country by a public enemy, making war.
2. The Constitution of the United States, art. 1, s. 8, gives power to congress "to provide for calling the militia to executethe laws of the Union, suppress insurrections, and repel invasions." Vide Insurrection.
invasion

They are not invaders. There is no war with Mexico. If you want to try to get someone under laws that are hundreds of years old, don't be surprised when the definitons that are just as old trip you up.

Oh, you mean the exact definition as laid out in the United States Constitution? In Article 3, Section 3? The legal one?

Gee, why would I tell everyone to use Google to find the text of a document that is readily available online and likely isn't sitting on their desk... Let me think really hard...

Oh, but I do like the Webster's Dictionary defense. Make sure the next time you go to court you inform the judge that the legal definitions are powerless before the might of your $4.99 pocket reference book. Keep us posted how that turns out.

Your video proves nothing except your desperation to believe that Obama can't possibly be a legitimate president. After all, if he was, wouldn't that mean that you'd wasted years acting the fool and hating someone for imagined crimes he didn't commit?

Oh young, naive, desperate, foolish, partisan hack Taliban. You are quite the good little soldier, uh? Too stupid to know different, too lazy to research the facts. The perfect liberal minion.

See - here's the thing. If his name was in fact Barry Soetoro, how exactly does that disqualify him from being president?!? :cuckoo:

His name has nothing to do with his eligibility for president. Of course, you wouldn't know that having never read the U.S. Constitution and having not the slightest clue about how your own government operates.
Ah, we've moved to misspelling my name now? Well that's at least consistent with your first post.

Oh, you needed me to explain chapter 2 of the conspiracy? Oh sorry, I thought it was self-explanatory. If his actual birth name was Barry Soetoro instead of Barack Obama, and his birth certificate and birth announcements all said Barack Obama instead of Barry Soetoro, then it would mean that he lied about his identity and would cast doubt upon whether he was a "natural born citizen". If he's not a born citizen of the United States, he can't be President. Please, by all means, let me know if you need any more assistance. This soldier is here to serve.

I would tell you what exactly what his name scandal is indicative of (hint: it has little to do with his eligibility for president) but it's getting old educating the willfully ignorant. Do a little research and figure it out junior. Or don't. Frankly, I don't care either way. In some ways it is nice having you ignorant people here. We would have no one to laugh at until we were doubled over if everyone was informed.
I always love to learn new things. Please, enlighten me to all the missing details of the conspiracy theory of which I am unaware. From a purely educational standpoint, of course. I'm certain as a fine, upstanding, and rational human being, you can find common ground with me and laugh at those who would believe such nonsense.

I always love to learn new things. Please, enlighten me to all the missing details of the conspiracy theory of which I am unaware. From a purely educational standpoint, of course. I'm certain as a fine, upstanding, and rational human being, you can find common ground with me and laugh at those who would believe such nonsense.

Old Barry Soetoro has a scandal. There is no question about it. The only question is - what is the scandal. Where there is smoke, there is fire. All of you blind partisan hacks swore up and down that Slick Willy Clinton was innocent of everything - even though there was so much smoke there nobody could even see. You people were enraged about the accusations. And then 'old Slick Willy himself got on national television and stated that he did have sex with Monica Lewinsky. And, as usual, you people looked really stupid.

As President of the Harvard Law Review - Barack Obama's bio said "born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia" for 35 years. It didn't get changed until it made national news. There is no way he didn't see that bio back when he was actually President of the Harvard Law Review. So that raises a few questions for rational people. The first one is - how does that happen? In my entire life I've never had a bio about me indicate that I was born in another nation. Just happens to happen to Barry though - uh? Second, as strange as a coincidence as that is, he doesn't change it. Odd. Thirty plus years and he doesn't care to change until he's suddenly running for president and someone digs that up.

So what does that mean? That he was born in another nation? Well - not necessarily. If one asks the obvious question - how does a boy from a broken home and very meager means attend Ivy League Columbia for his undergraduate work and Ivy League Harvard for his post-graduate work? - the multiple name, the bios indicating he was born and raised in other nations, etc. could mean something else.

It is very likely that he fleeced the American people and attended those universities as some sort of exchange student or foreign minority student - paid in full by the American tax payer. That's why he had to tell people back then that he was "born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia" and that is why he was panic-stricken and refused to address the issue for a year or so when it first came up. Because either he wasn't born in the U.S., or (and the more likely in my opinion), he committed fraud as a student.

But come on - play the Bill Clinton liberal and blindly defend "dear leader" at all costs and in the face of overwhelming smoke. Where there is smoke, there is fire. Dirt-bag politicians have proven that for generations.

Gee, why would I tell everyone to use Google to find the text of a document that is readily available online and likely isn't sitting on their desk... Let me think really hard...

You do need to think really hard. Because first you said "Google" it and then when I do and it proves me right, you turn around and say "Google doesn't count - that's not the actual law". It's irrational. Bizarre. And absurd. In short - it's vintage liberalism.

As part of the executive branch - Barry Sorento has no choice but to enforce the law. He may not instruct members of the executive branch to disregard law, make their own laws to enforce, or operate outside of the law. And yet that is exactly what Barry has done on the border and with illegal aliens.

If you watch the video - this goes far beyond just illegal aliens. His treasonous actions are facilitating the trafficking of narcotics in this country and infectious diseases. The consequences of Sorento's refusal to enforce U.S. law will be devastating to the United States for decades to come.

Here's another reason Obama is dangerous to this country. Admiral Ace Lyons lays out what Obama is doing. He explains that Islam is nothing but government posing as a religion. Obama has favored Islam over our constitution. His foreign policy has helped everyone but us and our allies.

Here's another reason Obama is dangerous to this country. Admiral Ace Lyons lays out what Obama is doing. He explains that Islam is nothing but government posing as a religion. Obama has favored Islam over our constitution. His foreign policy has helped everyone but us and our allies.

He has run allies such as Mummer Gaddafi out of power and assisted muslims in replacing that leadership with the Muslim Brotherhood. There is no doubt that he supports islam more than he supports anything else except for marxism. He's not running arms to Al Qaeda and ISIS in Syria to over throw Assad. We'll suffer another 9-11 because of this idiot.

A]

He's one of those low info voters we hear about.

A]

He's one of those low info voters we hear about.
Yeah - there is a name for those kinds of voters. They are called liberals. I'm not one of them.

Forum List

Back