Obama Likes Wanda Sykes Joke About Rush Limbaugh: 'I Hope His Kidneys Fail'

so apparently it is ok to "whine" about people making jokes, it just depends on how YOU view the joke...that is the very definition of hypocrisy. you can "bitch" and "moan" about that joke, but i can't "bitch" or "moan" about this joke...

sorry jillian, that is hypocritical

... and people can bitch about your whining about it to ...

absolutely and it is absolutely hypocritical....too bad you find pointing out hypocrisy to be whining...then again, all you've done in this thread is whine and make stupid jokes

Really? It's hypocritical to make fun of you for whining about someone using the same right you are by whining about someone who made of someone else who whines a lot while making fun of others who whine but still make fun of people who bitch about people who whine? The hypocrisy is getting angry when you are made fun of for whining.

So it's ok to make jokes about Obama being America's yard boy? What happens if someone takes it a bit too far and says they need some cotten picked? Can we defend that? I mean, it's just a joke. It's no big deal.

Right?

It would be racism. It would be wrong. And it would be unacceptable. No matter where it came from. No matter who said it.

unless he called you a honky...

in which case, it would be fair to reply appropriately.

like i said... a nanosecond of a comedy bit...

and yet the wingnuts are soooooooooooo defending poor rush "i want the country to fail" limbaugh.

Honky? Oh that's soooo '70s! How 'bout 'cracker'? Wait, only crackers can call each other crackers, right? :lol:

tsk tsk tsk... who next shall we wish kidney failure upon??? hhhmmmm Ms. California??

So it's ok to make jokes about Obama being America's yard boy? What happens if someone takes it a bit too far and says they need some cotten picked? Can we defend that? I mean, it's just a joke. It's no big deal.

Right?

It would be racism. It would be wrong. And it would be unacceptable. No matter where it came from. No matter who said it.

unless he called you a honky...

in which case, it would be fair to reply appropriately.

like i said... a nanosecond of a comedy bit...

and yet the wingnuts are soooooooooooo defending poor rush "i want the country to fail" limbaugh.

Honky? Oh that's soooo '70s! How 'bout 'cracker'? Wait, only crackers can call each other crackers, right? :lol:

they don't call white people honkey anymore,, but it's not cool to be white in america,, or overweight,, or with weak kidneys,, or have an opinion all these things will get you in trouble with the "goddamn America crowd"

Speaking of failures...Thank God Air Force 1 didn't have system failure over NY

bobbarkerFAIL.jpg

Speaking of failures...Thank God Air Force 1 didn't have system failure over NY

:eusa_eh: Of course, that's why Obama got so angry about it, he hasn't had a chance to "pimp it out" yet.

Oh...don't fool yourself. I'm sure the inside has a shitload of shag carpet, a kick ass bass boomin stereo, seat back video screens and a bar full of assorted 40 oz malt liquors.

Of course it does, Bush was in office last, Obama just needs to pimp the outside.

SHE??? Wait! You mean she really is a she? Cuz last week, some moron was on TV swearing on his mother's uterus ( because he doesn't have his own ) that Carrie use to be Harry and he knew this for a fact!!! He said it on MSNBC so it must be true.

You kinda suck at this, dude.

But he's good at setting up my jokes ... :razz:

i hate to break this to ya but your cheap shots aren't any funnier than Wanda's were.

Forum List

Back