Obama Likes Wanda Sykes Joke About Rush Limbaugh: 'I Hope His Kidneys Fail'

you are the most useless human being i've ever seen.

seek help.

says the hypocrite who got upset over a mayor's joke about obama and watermelon....

seriously jillian, how do you reconcile the two? you said the watermelon joke was racist and just shows you how racist republicans are, you did not approve of the joke. yet here, you criticize people who do not approve of this joke...how is that not hypocritical?

:clap2:

because of course taking a comic jab at rush is the same as racist trash.

talk about hypocisy....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/70318-outrage-over-obama-and-watermelon.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/71016-limbaugh-has-jumped-the-shark.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/congr...ailing-depicts-obamas-face-on-food-stamp.html

some quick examples of hypocrisy by some posters in this thread...also, it is very telling how very few people jumped into those threads with the visceral comments displayed here regarding people commenting on this joke...

guess how was the butt of those jokes or comments....yeah, obama, see the difference

Did you even read most of those threads? Almost every "liberal" (basically anyone who disagrees with you here) posted defenses about their jokes because the few "cons" (the extremist ones) kept trying to say there was outrage when only a few people (of which most you don't know their political leanings) decided to berate someone else and then trying to pull a Limbaugh justifying their joke by saying "but s/he said ..." ... so .. where's the outrage from the "left"?

says the hypocrite who got upset over a mayor's joke about obama and watermelon....

seriously jillian, how do you reconcile the two? you said the watermelon joke was racist and just shows you how racist republicans are, you did not approve of the joke. yet here, you criticize people who do not approve of this joke...how is that not hypocritical?

:clap2:

talk about hypocisy....

so apparently it is ok to "whine" about people making jokes, it just depends on how YOU view the joke...that is the very definition of hypocrisy. you can "bitch" and "moan" about that joke, but i can't "bitch" or "moan" about this joke...

sorry jillian, that is hypocritical

talk about hypocisy....

so apparently it is ok to "whine" about people making jokes, it just depends on how YOU view the joke...that is the very definition of hypocrisy. you can "bitch" and "moan" about that joke, but i can't "bitch" or "moan" about this joke...

... and people can bitch about your whining about it to ...

seek help.

yeah, sucks hating racists.

And, if you bothered to notice, I have neither berated nor defended Sykes because I mostly don't care.

And if you actually watched the video I posted in this thread, you'd know a) she wasn't that funny; and b) it was a toss off quarter second line; and c) it fit...

she said "he wants the country to fail. heck, i want his kidneys to fail".

was it in good taste?

probably not.

was it worth me having to read this whinging thread from the rightwingnuts?

definitely not.

but i figure the guy who tells repubs how to think shouldn't want the country to fail. i think that's in worse taste.

don't you?

where are your dozen threads on how disgusting rush is?

Ah jeez, maybe Wanda was wrong about Rushbo?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM-RsngkAJY[/ame]

Wow! She made a "racist" remark about Obama mowing the lawn and he laughed. And he laughed at her joke about Rush...what was this, some kind of comedy event?

I am so outraged!

Wow! She made a "racist" remark about Obama mowing the lawn and he laughed. And he laughed at her joke about Rush...what was this, some kind of comedy event?

I am so outraged!

I'm just outraged that I didn't think of those jokes first!

seek help.

yeah, sucks hating racists.

And, if you bothered to notice, I have neither berated nor defended Sykes because I mostly don't care.

And if you actually watched the video I posted in this thread, you'd know a) she wasn't that funny; and b) it was a toss off quarter second line; and c) it fit...

she said "he wants the country to fail. heck, i want his kidneys to fail".

was it in good taste?

probably not.

was it worth me having to read this whinging thread from the rightwingnuts?

definitely not.

but i figure the guy who tells repubs how to think shouldn't want the country to fail. i think that's in worse taste.

don't you?

where are your dozen threads on how disgusting rush is?

Hey jillian,

Was there someone holding a gun to your head to make you read this "whining thread"?

Probably not. Sounds like you either A- have nothing better to do .. or B - actually enjoy reading all these rightwingnuts opinions. Either way, you're complaining about something you brought upon yourself. So go figure.

But I would bet you a million dollars that if some comedian had said they wished Obama's kidneys would fail, you'd be all over this board with your disdain for the hatred in this country. Who cares if she's funny??? I don't. If she were, she would probably be getting paid more money to be entertaining at a REAL venue where more people would pay to get in just to see her. Instead, she gets to throw her own political views out to a small crowd that certainly didn't decide to show up to catch her act.

So it's ok to make jokes about Obama being America's yard boy? What happens if someone takes it a bit too far and says they need some cotten picked? Can we defend that? I mean, it's just a joke. It's no big deal.

Right?

It would be racism. It would be wrong. And it would be unacceptable. No matter where it came from. No matter who said it.

So it's ok to make jokes about Obama being America's yard boy? What happens if someone takes it a bit too far and says they need some cotten picked? Can we defend that? I mean, it's just a joke. It's no big deal.

Right?

It would be racism. It would be wrong. And it would be unacceptable. No matter where it came from. No matter who said it.

unless he called you a honky...

in which case, it would be fair to reply appropriately.

like i said... a nanosecond of a comedy bit...

and yet the wingnuts are soooooooooooo defending poor rush "i want the country to fail" limbaugh.

Right?

:eusa_eh: ... I mean ... :eusa_eh: ... um yeah. Now you are saying it's bad to joke about Obama to?

talk about hypocisy....

... and people can bitch about your whining about it to ...

absolutely and it is absolutely hypocritical....too bad you find pointing out hypocrisy to be whining...then again, all you've done in this thread is whine and make stupid jokes

Forum List

Back