Obama Lies To O`Reilly During Superbowl Interview

It never fails to amaze me how the "conservatives" in this forum attempt to impose their "dual standards" on the rest of us with a "straight face!"

They've given Sarah Palin, Christine O'Donnell and Michele Bachmann a "free pass" to make outrageous accusations and "rewrite" American history to suit their political agenda

YET

they scrutinize, find fault and make unsubstantiated assertions over Obama's every word!

- OBAMADINEJAD is a semi-EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD

- stone cold Black Racist MARXIST

- Muslim PC Protecton

- Palestinian Guardian

- supports Illegal Immigration

- is the Mexican Drug Cartels' Pussy

- One Big Ass Mistake America

They've given Sarah Palin, Christine O'Donnell and Michele Bachmann a "free pass" to make outrageous accusations and "rewrite" American history to suit their political agenda

What outrageous accusations as any of them made?

It never fails to amaze me how the "conservatives" in this forum attempt to impose their "dual standards" on the rest of us with a "straight face!"

I'm sure your pissed about obama lying, I sure your pissed about nancy pelosi lying.

they scrutinize, find fault and make unsubstantiated assertions over Obama's every word!

- OBAMADINEJAD is a semi-EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD

- stone cold Black Racist MARXIST

- Muslim PC Protecton

- Palestinian Guardian

- supports Illegal Immigration

- is the Mexican Drug Cartels' Pussy

- One Big Ass Mistake America

EXACTLY WHICH ONE IS NOT CORRECT.

stone cold Black Racist MARXIST

Never heard of this one you must have made it up.

Or did the president just forget??? :eusa_whistle:

SNIP:

On Feb. 4, 2009, Obama signed a federal tobacco tax hike, raising the excise tax 62 cents per pack. Critics, including ATR, said that tax alone violated Obama’s campaign pledge not to raise taxes on couples earning less than $250,000 and on individuals earning less than $200,000.

During Sunday’s interview, Bill O’Reilly asked Obama if he is “a man who wants to redistribute wealth,” as The Wall Street Journal has described him.

The president denied it, again saying, “I didn't raise taxes once; I lowered taxes over the last two years.”

Responding on Monday, ATR said Obama’s claim of being a net-tax-cutter “rests on the temporary tax relief he has signed into law. “That tax increases Obama has signed into law have invariably been permanent. In fact, Obama signed into law $7 in permanent tax hikes for every $1 in permanent tax cuts,” ATR said.

“Over 90 percent of the dollar value of the tax cuts Obama signed into law are only temporary,” said ATR. “100 percent of the tax increases Obama signed into law are, however, permanent … Permanent changes to tax law signed by Obama amount to a net tax hike of $618.7 billion.”

More: Obama

He lied to get elected...is there any expectation he would cease two years in? *Not so much*.

How would you know what the President said he was rudley interuppted so many times by O'Lielly that it was hard to know what the President was trying to say.

By the way 40% of the stimulus went directly to tax cuts for the middle class.

Of course the fools here don't consider it a tax cut unless it goes to the top one percent.
O'Reilly interrupts anyone who he sees is pedaling bullshit. That's why he calls it "The No Spin Zone". Bill doesn't court liars. Your boy got called out numerous times but you see O'Reilly as rude.
Generally I would agree that interrupting the POTUS is rude, but telling outright lies to the American public is OK if you're the anointed one, I guess?

Saying 40% of the stimulus went to a tax cut is misleading. It was a one time rebate check

The amount they raised taxes in other places, well believe me, the government is the big money winner in the end.

The government is the most corrupt money extorting expert there is, they take our money or we go to jail.

Last edited:
It's a liberal thing, they keep repeating their lies so much over in their head that start to believe what they say. And to liberals thats all that counts. the truth is always a victim in thier minds.
Its not a "liberal" thing - its a "Jim Crow" thing!

This is still a "racist" country and the "presidency" was always been reserved for "white" males.

What we're seeing is the 21stC political version of the "Jackie Robinson Story!"

spin it baby only a fool would say obama isn't the biggest liar to live in the White House

only a fool would say he is.... ;)

we have had MUCH BIGGER liars....in the presidential seat, trust me!

Saying 40% of the stimulus went to a tax cut is misleading. It was a one time rebate check

The amount they raised taxes in other places, well believe me, the government is the big money winner in the end.

The government is the most corrupt money extorting expert there is, they take our money or we go to jail.

Legalized robbery.

This is still a "racist" country and the "presidency" was always been reserved for "white" males.

What we're seeing is the 21stC political version of the "Jackie Robinson Story!"

spin it baby only a fool would say obama isn't the biggest liar to live in the White House

cant argue that.....the last guy to live there comes to mind.....

I thought Obama said he would not raise the INCOME TAXES on those making less than 200/250k for couples when the Bush tax cuts were due to expire??

I thought Obama said he would not raise the INCOME TAXES on those making less than 200/250k for couples when the Bush tax cuts were due to expire??

He said alot of things that have bourne not to be true...but what are fees for programs but taxes?

I get your reference to INCOME...but hey? Government will get your money anyway they can if not directly...by other means. So Difference is...where?

How would you know what the President said he was rudley interuppted so many times by O'Lielly that it was hard to know what the President was trying to say.

Of course the fools here don't consider it a tax cut unless it goes to the top one percent.

And liberals do not consider it a tax hike if it supports a pet project, even if it mostly affects poor people. His promise not to raise taxes on anyone making less that $250,000 was on of the first he broke.

Obama Signs Federal Cigarette Tax Hike

Why didn't O'Rielly just interview a cardboard cutout of the President and be done with it.

If all O'Rielly really wanted to do was to deliver another in a long line of "rants" to his conservative core, why invite the president?

To boost ratings, O'Rielly would be well advised to deliver the unexpected - like allowing somebody other than himself to express an opinion!

Last edited:

So exactly what has obama done that is differant than what Bush did? Except make thing 10 times worse?
obama is the only president that has been openly called a liar in congress and given a look of discuss by an Judical offical. I don't think bush or any presidet has toped that.

Last edited:
good grief, the whining over an interview.

You see, they aren't used to the Obama actually being INTERVIEWED.
ALL the other interviews he's had they've had to get the interviewer off the their knees first so they could ask him a question. Then they just let him ramble on and on and never question a damn thing he said.

Maybe he should go on the view again, they will ask him the TOUGH questions.:lol:

He pledged not to raise any taxes.

"I can make a firm pledge," he said in Dover, N.H., on Sept. 12. "Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."

PROMISES, PROMISES: Obama tax pledge up in smoke

Forum List

Back