Obama Lies To O`Reilly During Superbowl Interview

So exactly what has obama done that is differant than what Bush did? Except make thing 10 times worse?
obama is the only president that has been openly called a liar in congress and given a look of discuss by an Judical offical. I don't think bush or any presidet has toped that.
- differant

- make thing 10 times worse?

- a look of discuss

- an Judical offical

- bush or any presidet

- toped that

Do they teach spelling and grammar or have "spell check" in Kannapolis, N.C.?

Last edited:
So exactly what has obama done that is differant than what Bush did? Except make thing 10 times worse?
obama is the only president that has been openly called a liar in congress and given a look of discuss by an Judical offical. I don't think bush or any presidet has toped that.
- differant

- make thing 10 times worse?

- a look of discuss

- an Judical offical

- bush or any presidet

- toped that

Do they teach spelling and grammar or have "spell check" in Kannapolis, N.C.?

If you cannot refute the fact's fuck the spelling lesson.

I thought Obama said he would not raise the INCOME TAXES on those making less than 200/250k for couples when the Bush tax cuts were due to expire??

He pledged not to raise any taxes.

"I can make a firm pledge," he said in Dover, N.H., on Sept. 12. "Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."

PROMISES, PROMISES: Obama tax pledge up in smoke

Just alot more Government that requires an increase to pay for it on the backs of the so-called 'rich'. And the 'rich' in an effort to preserve what they have stop hiring, investing...and guess what results?

The bottom line is Obama lied. People bought into it, and we see what continues to happen. November 2010 was a message from the voters to Obama, and the Statists.

Forum List

Back