Obama Legacy.. Book Titles

She's too old, too ugly and has too many skanks in the closet.

She knows where all the skeletons are buried, knows the heads of states by name and personal call. And still there's not one Republican on the horizon. I'd be more worried about that than a second term president who wrote two autobiographies before he became president.

Heads in sand or what?

A Secretary of State with nothing but failure isn't threatening or a plus on the resume.

A wife that allowed herself to be used like toilet paper doesn't help much either.

While I don't care for Hillary, I have to disagree that she has been used. She wants higher office, and she has used her husband and Obama to get there. I personally don't think she will run for president in 2016, but she has already attained more power than most people ever will in their lifetime. You can disagree with her politics, but she is no idiot. If anything she has used others to get to where she is now.

She knows where all the skeletons are buried, knows the heads of states by name and personal call. And still there's not one Republican on the horizon. I'd be more worried about that than a second term president who wrote two autobiographies before he became president.

Heads in sand or what?

A Secretary of State with nothing but failure isn't threatening or a plus on the resume.

A wife that allowed herself to be used like toilet paper doesn't help much either.

While I don't care for Hillary, I have to disagree that she has been used. She wants higher office, and she has used her husband and Obama to get there. I personally don't think she will run for president in 2016, but she has already attained more power than most people ever will in their lifetime. You can disagree with her politics, but she is no idiot. If anything she has used others to get to where she is now.

No doubt she's a user but she failed to use her power wisely. Americans will be reminded of such.

She's too old, too ugly and has too many skanks in the closet.

Heads in sand or what?

If Democrats throw all their eggs in Hillary's basket, the Republican odds improve..

Yeah, they sure look improved.

Keep looking behind while they're ahead of you. I remember a lot of people saying the same thing on Obama's chances to take a second term. She stopped the buck. :)

Hoping the economy turns down is not a viable strategy and I don't see anything else on the horizon

So, good luck.

I'm hoping someone comes.

Heads in sand or what?

If Democrats throw all their eggs in Hillary's basket, the Republican odds improve..

Yeah, they sure look improved.

Keep looking behind while they're ahead of you. I remember a lot of people saying the same thing on Obama's chances to take a second term. She stopped the buck. :)

Hoping the economy turns down is not a viable strategy and I don't see anything else on the horizon

So, good luck.

No matter the excuses Obama's may have won the elections but he's a complete failure as a leader..that wont change.

If Hillary runs she will use those Obama skeletons against a failed president with low poll numbers. She has no choice but to turn on him at this point, get separation.

Last edited:

No matter the excuses Obama's may have won the elections but he's a complete failure as a leader..that wont change..

Indeed.

If Hillary runs she will use those Obama skeletons against a failed president with low poll numbers. She has no choice but to turn on him at this point, get separation.

At this point?

After she stopped his buck, she was her own man.

After he leaves office in 2016...:itsok:

"The, wait for it...wait for it -Economy..."

"My Wife Beats Me"

" B...H.O...from Chicago"

"Excuses Excuses, Excuses"

"The Free Ride Continues"

374599_311127792241745_100000335809923_1076054_1388082882_n.jpg

No matter the excuses Obama's may have won the elections but he's a complete failure as a leader..that wont change..

Indeed.

At this point?

Whoa there! Can you even use the word "buck" when discussing a black guy?

Indeed.

At this point?

Whoa there! Can you even use the word "buck" when discussing a black guy?

:eusa_eh:

:eusa_hand:

[Insert Joke]

Q: What do you call an Indian with two balls?
A: A buck.

Q: What do you call an Indian with three balls?
A: A buck and a half.

:cool:

Tales of My Real Father: What I Learned From Frank Marshall Davis"

Fool You Once, Shame On You.
Fool You Twice, It's Bush's Fault.

Forum List

Back