Obama leaves campaign to be with ailing grandmother

Wow! I sure hope my grandkids learn to cuss as good as this boards dimlibs.

given your genes you probably also hope they stop eating paint chips like ice cream sprinkles and eventually manage to walk in strait lines too..

:thup:

And you think your opinion of me matters? Why? pussy boy?

It's not my opinion that put that five fingered pimp slap on your burning cheek, hooker... It's your assumption that liberals were dancing on the grave of Tony Snow and your outright refusal to back up such a charge.. you know, since we all know that it's a giant heaping portion of the same kind of rank bullshit that you add to these forums daily.

now, please, neg rep me again, ****.

:lol:

SOOOOO love the maturity level of some on this board....most of this drivel seems like grade school logic ...just my 2 cents ;-P

thankfully, no one asked for your fucking half-priced input. Your refund is at the service desk.

Take a look at the youth vote my friends and you will see the future unfold.
Funny you mention that, because when I was a kid we all considered ourselves to be Democrats. Most of the people I still know from back then have matured and enlightened themselves enough to see that they were lied to and are now Republicans. The kids that I know now, my son's friends, are all anti-Obama. I was on a trip with some of them last weekend and they were all making fun of the Scout Master because he's a Democrat. :badgrin:

Originally Posted by Truthmatters View Post

Funny you mention that, because when I was a kid we all considered ourselves to be Democrats. Most of the people I still know from back then have matured and enlightened themselves enough to see that they were lied to and are now Republicans. The kids that I know now, my son's friends, are all anti-Obama. I was on a trip with some of them last weekend and they were all making fun of the Scout Master because he's a Democrat.
Reply With Quote ........funny you mention that, I am 34 and always considered myself a dem...NEVER believed in the neocon fascist conserative logic of republicans...especially of todays bushies , I am married and plan on having kids, I will raise them to think for themselves and whether they are republican or democrat is up to them.

Funny you mention that, because when I was a kid we all considered ourselves to be Democrats. Most of the people I still know from back then have matured and enlightened themselves enough to see that they were lied to and are now Republicans. The kids that I know now, my son's friends, are all anti-Obama. I was on a trip with some of them last weekend and they were all making fun of the Scout Master because he's a Democrat. :badgrin:

You must be so proud that your kids make fun of their Scout Master!

Do they get a special badge for that too?

Originally Posted by Truthmatters View Post

Funny you mention that, because when I was a kid we all considered ourselves to be Democrats. Most of the people I still know from back then have matured and enlightened themselves enough to see that they were lied to and are now Republicans. The kids that I know now, my son's friends, are all anti-Obama. I was on a trip with some of them last weekend and they were all making fun of the Scout Master because he's a Democrat.
Reply With Quote ........funny you mention that, I am 34 and always considered myself a dem...NEVER believed in the neocon fascist conserative logic of republicans...especially of todays bushies , I am married and plan on having kids, I will raise them to think for themselves and whether they are republican or democrat is up to them.

Maybe after you learn how to use the quote button you can teach them that as well.

I, however, teach my brood to think for and be responsible for themselves. That's why they are conservatives instead of mantra spouting Obamites like you.

Maybe after you learn how to use the quote button you can teach them that as well.

I, however, teach my brood to think for and be responsible for themselves. That's why they are conservatives instead of mantra spouting Obamites like you.

Right, that's why they spout the same thing as their dad, because they think for themselves.....

SOOOOO love the maturity level of some on this board....most of this drivel seems like grade school logic ...just my 2 cents ;-P

Hey LLD,

I know ,I know, but after awhile you get real sick of these clowns defending any and evertything their masters do while they watch their entire country crumble.

After eight years Im sick of being civil , Ill get back to civil, but Im so fed up with the lires ,cheating ,smearing and all that Im just letting off some steam.

Welcome to the sight BTW.

:lol: Yeah he graduated from law school at 16. :razz:

I was referring to the Scout Master. He's 60 and still in scouts.

Holy shit!!! Your "son is 60??" How old are you glock? lol I thought I was probably the oldest one on this board! :lol:

Edit: Me thinks he might have been speaking about the scoutmaster now! lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back