Obama leaves campaign to be with ailing grandmother

he hasn't lied you idiot. You just want him to say something that isn't true.

oh I see... so if he weren't running for President his judgement would've been just fine? makes perfect sense :cuckoo:

funny, I thougth Annenberg was in charge of dispensing the funding for HER foundation?

actually it was Alice Palmer announcing HER intention to run for US Congress in Ayers living room and that Obama was her choice to be her successor to the State Legislature seat she held at that time. But you know, don't like that facts get in your way. :cuckoo:

you've said this numerous times and numerous times I've asked you WHICH BOOK? and since you never answered me I researched it myself...

Ayers has written several books over the years

you make it sound like he praised Fugitive Days, Ayers' memoir about his days in the weather underground.

In fact Obama provided ONE line regarding the Book "A Kind and Just Parent - which discusses juvenile justice.

once again, you are twisting reality to be what YOU want it to be. that only works for a little while, unless you are clinically insane.

Silence:

I've patiently tried to take you seriously. However between your swearing, rudeness and petty silliness all I can say is:

Welcome to my ignore list. :eusa_whistle:

I think you are quite possibly right. if John McCain suspended his campaign to go see his elderly mother the left would launch right into how he is old and has cancer and all that. They sure would. Just like they danced on Tony Snow's grave. Don't let them pin any labels on you. They do have a double standard.

you're an idiot. Don't lump me (whom the quote you referenced was directed at) in with idiots on my side.

and if McCain's mother were ill I doubt highly anyone would be condemning McCain for spending time with her...that's called deflection and projection for your own bad behavior my friend.

from the CNN article:
It's getting so bad that even Sen. McCain's running mate denounced his tactics last night," Obama said at a campaign event in Tampa, Florida. "As you know, you really have to work hard to violate Gov. Palin's standards on negative campaigning."

made me laugh. (though i dont really see how palin is being so negative, other than not telling her angry supporters to stop yelling idiotic things about obama)
I kind of resented her dividing the country into pro-America and anti-America...then there's her constant claim that Obama hangs with terrorists.

Obama cracks me up. An examination of his record and alliances is negative campaigning. :cuckoo:

no....that's ya'll tact with Obama. Obama hasn't attacked McCain personally even once...only his record and policy but you claim he's run the most negative campaign in history.

Palin has said Obama pals around with domestic terrorists...that is negative and untrue.

you're an idiot. Don't lump me (whom the quote you referenced was directed at) in with idiots on my side.

and if McCain's mother were ill I doubt highly anyone would be condemning McCain for spending time with her...that's called deflection and projection for your own bad behavior my friend.

how can you stand being so wrong all the time? and you want to call me an idiot? :razz:

I think you are quite possibly right. if John McCain suspended his campaign to go see his elderly mother the left would launch right into how he is old and has cancer and all that. They sure would. Just like they danced on Tony Snow's grave. Don't let them pin any labels on you. They do have a double standard.

who the hell danced on Tony Snow's grave, you fucking ****? Name some names or fester in the juices of your retard broth.

for real, you sick fucking republicans are like a desperate, blood starved mosquito blinded by the bug-zapper of stupidity these days.

who the hell danced on Tony Snow's grave, you fucking ****? Name some names or fester in the juices of your retard broth.

for real, you sick fucking republicans are like a desperate, blood starved mosquito blinded by the bug-zapper of stupidity these days.

eat shit and die pussy boy.

eat shit and die pussy boy.

no thanks, I think i'll stick to calling you out on the mt. everest size pile of stupid shit you post on these threads...

now, did you want to name who was dancing on Tony Snow's grave or shall it remain clear that i've punked you the fuck out in this thread?

no thanks, I think i'll stick to calling you out on the mt. everest size pile of stupid shit you post on these threads...

now, did you want to name who was dancing on Tony Snow's grave or shall it remain clear that i've punked you the fuck out in this thread?

it happened deal with it pussy

Originally Posted by WillowTree

Darn! Now I have to play nice and that Wellstone funeral post was going to be a doozie.

it happened deal with it pussy

then prove it you gamey fucking snatch. Link your goddamn evidence. Post the names of who was dancing on his fucking grave. I fucking DARE you to back your stupid shit up wth more than laughably impotent neg reps.

come on, pussylips.. Get your fucking angry meat curtain on and show me why I should stop laughing at you for jumping three feet every time I post.

:badgrin:

Does she have a broken leg from when he tossed her under the bus?

This is just fhow delousional these mouth breathers are.

Telling the truth about racism is killing people?

I cant wait for the time when the brainless and dishonest people no longer have control and end up spending the rest of their lives trying to convince their granchildren they were right about this current republican party.

The grandkids will pat them and then walk away and say to each other "they just come from a long gone time when everyone was so prejudice".

My Grandkids will instead be bragging that "Granny Knew all along about those criminals and she still is as sharp as ever ,Im so glad I cant still get her advice on these things".

Take a look at the youth vote my friends and you will see the future unfold.

then prove it you gamey fucking snatch. Link your goddamn evidence. Post the names of who was dancing on his fucking grave. I fucking DARE you to back your stupid shit up wth more than laughably impotent neg reps.

come on, pussylips.. Get your fucking angry meat curtain on and show me why I should stop laughing at you for jumping three feet every time I post.

:lol::eusa_boohoo:

sucks to be a man pussy don't it?

Oh I don't think I'd tap dance on Tony's Grave.

I think he'd more appreciate some old soft shoe.

Shuffle-ball chain! Shuffle-ball chain!

:lol::eusa_boohoo:

sucks to be a man pussy don't it?

I wouldn't know. SUCKS to have been called out on the stupid shit you have posted while being quite obvious about dancing around a lack of evidence, eh?

poor bitch. This is the kind of examples that makes it clear that you don't have the brain cells god gave a dead fucking possum scrotum.

good job, stupid!

:thup:

I wouldn't know. SUCKS to have been called out on the stupid shit you have posted while being quite obvious about dancing around a lack of evidence, eh?

poor bitch. This is the kind of examples that makes it clear that you don't have the brain cells god gave a dead fucking possum scrotum.

good job, stupid!

:thup:

And you think your opinion of me matters? Why? pussy boy?

Forum List

Back