Screwed

NOBama

Sep 23, 2008
scorecard.jpg

Article

It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

The supreme irony here though is that if Cons had taken liberals advice 8 years ago, Republicans would probably have a semi-permanent majority on congress for the next 20 years.

We told you in 2000 that Bush was dangerously stupid and incompetent, and that McCain was the better choice for you in 2000.

We told you invading Iraq was going to be a blunder of historic proportions.

We told you that "free markets" require regulation and oversight - that markets aren't self-regulating.

60 seats is fillibuster proof.

You're thinking of over riding vetoes.

75 seats would be needed to ratify a new amendment to the constitution. I would support a constitutional amendment making abortion legal, making gay marriage legal. What's also great is if we have a left wing congress, so many advancements are going to be made in science and stem cells and alternative energy. No more big oil. No more archaic beliefs controlling our government.... this is exciting.

75 seats would be needed to ratify a new amendment to the constitution. I would support a constitutional amendment making abortion legal, making gay marriage legal. What's also great is if we have a left wing congress, so many advancements are going to be made in science and stem cells and alternative energy. No more big oil. No more archaic beliefs controlling our government.... this is exciting.

You have far more faith in the Dems than I do, amigo.

Let's cross our fingers that you're right though about alternative energy and stem cell, shall we?

Congratulations, you will finally be able to get married but unfortunately you won't be able to kill a baby, unless the embryonic stem cell research figures out a way to implant an embryo into a man... Good luck...

Yep screwed. but just think maybe enough of us to drive Obamalama crazy. At least we will enjoy picking on him. :badgrin::badgrin:

Congratulations, you will finally be able to get married but unfortunately you won't be able to kill a baby, unless the embryonic stem cell research figures out a way to implant an embryo into a man... Good luck...

I'm already married and not gay, but thanks.

This country is staying pro-choice.

House of Representatives, Senate, and White House under democratic control = Screwed.

IMHO.

Forum List

Back