Obama: Latinos can't be trusted with forks

Who the fuck is ultmately in charge of the secret service idiot? They represent him. It's Obama's job to monitor how they represent him. I'm not slandering him about anything. Shit. Pull the fucking stick out of your ass.

The Secretary of the Treasury is in charge of the Secret Service. The secret service procedures are what they are. I would agree that Obama could have them changed if he were aware.

Your OP paints a very different story of what happened. You did it intentionally. In short, you lied.

"Often times, the last person someone sees before they die is a doctor".
Obviously that is true.

Does that mean that the doctors often kill people? No.

Does it imply it? Yes.

Does it convey that often times people call an ambulance and are taken to the hospital (the doctor) before they succumb to their injuries/illness? No.

This is the game you're playing. You know it as does everyone who is regularly subjected to your casual relationship with the truth. Just like when you called Obama the "Kenyan President"....you really can't help yourself when it comes to lying.

No, the crux of the matter is your fraudulent OP sonny.

No. Your misunderstanding my intent is not the crux of the matter.

Let's say I put in the OP that 'Latinos were allowed forks to eat. And then Obama's Secret Service took away their forks before he appeared.' Okay, it's just that much clearer. Does that change a damn thing? No. My point was still to address that Latinos were not trusted with forks by Obama. Seriously bitch. Grow the fuck up or I'm just going to put you on my ignore list. Because you're just wasting my fucking time right now.

Your intent is to slander, libel, mis-characterize,question, distort, obfuscate, demean, demote, criticize, and lie about the President. That much is clear. Your history speaks for itself.

That hasn't changed.

What you should strive to do is be accurate in your posts. Accuracy means truthfulness.

You're incapable of it, apparently. Right now, it seems that you don't know the difference between truth and fiction.

Okay you just made a bunch of meaningless personal attacks. Now actually address my question. If this was the OP:

'Latinos were allowed forks to eat. And then Obama's Secret Service took away their forks before he appeared.'

Then what about my intent has changed? Nothing. Seriously, tell me.

The idea that they had forks to eat before his speech doesn't really change anything. They still had to deal with the humiliation of someone coming by and saying, 'give me your fork, you can't be trusted with it.' To me, that's actually worse than not having a fork in the first place. I'd rather be served a muffin and a milk box then have some asshole tell me that I can't be trusted with a fork like I'm some sort of criminal.

^^^

Routine/Standard would allude to the concept that they do it each time (with possible exceptions). Common means that they could have done it from time to time but it is not necessarily a standard. And maybe they have commonly done it to 20 to 50 percent of groups that he considers to be threats.
"maybe"....see.

But the point is that secret service has selectively done it.

Can you prove that?

And in this case the Latinos were profiled as potential criminals.
Lie

Sucks huh.
You lying? No. Totally expected.

When your hero goes against his own so-called principles.
Now you're just being silly but that usually happens when one tries to rationalize their devious nature.

If they meant routine then they would have said routine. But they didn't because some quick fact checking would then show the many events that he did not take people's forks.

Again, if you can prove it; prove it. If you can find the same number of people, the same event, the same set-up prior, the same venue, etc... I'll agree with you. Good luck since the SS doesn't comment on procedure. You're guessing and, gee...imagine my shock...you're taking the tact that somehow Obama is now profiling Hispanics.

You really can't help yourself can you?

No. Your misunderstanding my intent is not the crux of the matter.

Let's say I put in the OP that 'Latinos were allowed forks to eat. And then Obama's Secret Service took away their forks before he appeared.' Okay, it's just that much clearer. Does that change a damn thing? No. My point was still to address that Latinos were not trusted with forks by Obama. Seriously bitch. Grow the fuck up or I'm just going to put you on my ignore list. Because you're just wasting my fucking time right now.

Your intent is to slander, libel, mis-characterize,question, distort, obfuscate, demean, demote, criticize, and lie about the President. That much is clear. Your history speaks for itself.

That hasn't changed.

What you should strive to do is be accurate in your posts. Accuracy means truthfulness.

You're incapable of it, apparently. Right now, it seems that you don't know the difference between truth and fiction.

Okay you just made a bunch of meaningless personal attacks. Now actually address my question. If this was the OP:
You went back and edited one of your posts to call me "Candy Bitch" Or are you going to lie about that too?

My writing above aren't attacks; they are the truth. Your goal is to paint Obama in the most uncharitable light possible and you have no standards as to being honest, truthful, factual, and you make no effort.

Those are the facts and they are not in dispute. Again, see "The Kenyan President" for all the proof you need.

You can't point to one time. And as such, I did not lie here and I have proven it. What we have proven is that you have a hard time comprehending the English language. Is English your second language? You can't call someone a liar for making a factual statement idiot.

You're not that interesting to warrant I go back through your posts and point out all of your casual references to the truth.

Heres one of them:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/226050-wolf-blitzer-vs-donald-trump-the-kenyan-president.html#post5359816

Obviously Obama was born in the US. So you wrote "Kenyan President" for what reason? He's obviously not President of Kenya. See, you're a liar. Sorry. Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

You're not interesting at all. And you're a fucking imbecile troll that makes unwarranted charges. This is all on you. You could have been cool, but you weren't in your zeal to hate anyone that doesn't worship Obama like you do.

Oh brother..."worship" Obama? Really?

How about those "personal attacks" you just chided me for making? Huh? You really can't help yourself, can you?

Any comment on why you wrote the words, "The Kenyan President"? Were you trying to be truthful there, shit-stain?

Who the fuck is ultmately in charge of the secret service idiot? They represent him. It's Obama's job to monitor how they represent him. I'm not slandering him about anything. Shit. Pull the fucking stick out of your ass.

The Secretary of the Treasury is in charge of the Secret Service. The secret service procedures are what they are. I would agree that Obama could have them changed if he were aware.

Your OP paints a very different story of what happened. You did it intentionally. In short, you lied.

Obviously that is true.

Does it imply it? Yes.

Does it convey that often times people call an ambulance and are taken to the hospital (the doctor) before they succumb to their injuries/illness? No.

This is the game you're playing. You know it as does everyone who is regularly subjected to your casual relationship with the truth. Just like when you called Obama the "Kenyan President"....you really can't help yourself when it comes to lying.

Obama is the top level executive of all US agencies. Did you somehow not learn that? So yes, the secret service's actions come under his purview, especially the agents in his direct charge at his own personal events.

And you can call the taking away the forks "procedure" but it's not standard procedure or at least it has not been established as standard procedure and I frankly doubt that it is otherwise there would be a slew of reports showing that it is. Therefore, we know that the Latinos were profiled as being more of a risk in ways that other groups had not been. Sorry, but that's the reality.

And again, I could have made the OP clearer. Not being clear is not lying. It's not being clear. Now one can lie by intentionally omitting pertinent facts. But first off I have made it clear that I did not omit any pertinent facts for my thesis. And second, you don't know my intent other than what I state and I have clarified my intent. You don't have to believe it. But that does not prove a lie. That'd just be your opinion. Now if you could show conflicting statements then that'd be a lie. But you have not done that either. And you won't because I have not lied.

That hasn't changed.

You went back and edited one of your posts to call me "Candy Bitch" Or are you going to lie about that too?

My writing above aren't attacks; they are the truth. Your goal is to paint Obama in the most uncharitable light possible and you have no standards as to being honest, truthful, factual, and you make no effort.

Those are the facts and they are not in dispute. Again, see "The Kenyan President" for all the proof you need.

Yes. I don't see Obama in a great light. I see him in a bad light. And my opinions will reflect that. And the fact that I called him the Kenyan president is not proof of anything. I have a belief that he was born in Kenya and I have supporting evidence. We can disagree, but you can't think I'm a liar for having an opinion. That's just retarded.

And why have you still not answered my question? I ask you for the third or fourth time now;

If the OP said, 'Latinos used forks to eat but then the secret service took away their forks for Obama's speech' then what would have have changed? I honestly don't have a problem if that were the OP and that's what you're freaking complaining about. So I'm showing you that I have no reason to do this alleged so-called lie.

You're not that interesting to warrant I go back through your posts and point out all of your casual references to the truth.

Heres one of them:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/226050-wolf-blitzer-vs-donald-trump-the-kenyan-president.html#post5359816

Obviously Obama was born in the US. So you wrote "Kenyan President" for what reason? He's obviously not President of Kenya. See, you're a liar. Sorry. Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

You're not interesting at all. And you're a fucking imbecile troll that makes unwarranted charges. This is all on you. You could have been cool, but you weren't in your zeal to hate anyone that doesn't worship Obama like you do.

How about those "personal attacks" you just chided me for making? Huh? You really can't help yourself, can you?

Any comment on why you wrote the words, "The Kenyan President"? Were you trying to be truthful there, shit-stain?

Hey I'll tell you my low opinion of you at any given time. You don't have to respect me for it. I don't care. You already called me a liar and the gloves were off at that point. And I've shown you that I haven't lied and you still pretend I have so I still have a low opinion of you. That's just fair. I've never said that I wouldn't make a personal attack, have I? Ok then. And as such, yes I believe you worship Obama. Look up the word and you'll likely see that I'm using the definition liberally to otherwise accurately describe you. If you didn't worship him, then you wouldn't have to come at me with bull shit because you're personally insulted that someone would dare criticize the person you worship.

Obviously that is true.

Does it imply it? Yes.

Obama is the top level executive of all US agencies. Did you somehow not learn that? So yes, the secret service's actions come under his purview, especially the agents in his direct charge at his own personal events.

And you can call the taking away the forks "procedure" but it's not standard procedure or at least it has not been established as standard procedure and I frankly doubt that it is otherwise there would be a slew of reports showing that it is. Therefore, we know that the Latinos were profiled as being more of a risk in ways that other groups had not been. Sorry, but that's the reality.
No, we know that in this case, Latinos were in the audience and they followed common/routine/standard/normal/usual/fill-in-the-blank procedure. There could have been any other logistical thing involved...who knows. You and I don't. I admit it. What you do, however, is take this unanswered question and supply your own answer and, gee whodathunk it...it comes off uncharitably for Obama. You really can't help yourself.

And again, I could have made the OP clearer.
Yes, by being truthful and honest.

Not being clear is not lying. It's not being clear. Now one can lie by intentionally omitting pertinent facts. But first off I have made it clear that I did not omit any pertinent facts for my thesis.
Yes you did, you said "Obama: Latinos can't be trusted with forks".

And second, you don't know my intent other than what I state and I have clarified my intent.
Yes, you likely lied about it too (given the volumes of nothing but malicious posts you've made about the President) but I'll pity you and give you the benefit of the doubt.

You're welcome.

You don't have to believe it. But that does not prove a lie. That'd just be your opinion. Now if you could show conflicting statements then that'd be a lie. But you have not done that either. And you won't because I have not lied.

You said "The Kenyan President"....Obama isn't Kenyan or President of Kenya. Where did you get that from? Is there another Barack Obama or another Kenya somewhere?

Or are you going to tell us you were not talking about Obama?

Your move.

Yes. I don't see Obama in a great light. I see him in a bad light. And my opinions will reflect that. And the fact that I called him the Kenyan president is not proof of anything. I have a belief that he was born in Kenya and I have supporting evidence. We can disagree, but you can't think I'm a liar for having an opinion. That's just retarded.

Ahh, a birther. Gee, what were the odds. :eek:

Lets see your proof and your logic behind it.

And why have you still not answered my question? I ask you for the third or fourth time now;

If the OP said, 'Latinos used forks to eat but then the secret service took away their forks for Obama's speech' then what would have have changed? I honestly don't have a problem if that were the OP and that's what you're freaking complaining about. So I'm showing you that I have no reason to do this alleged so-called lie.

You would have been honest instead of having lied. Since you're a birther...I'm sure you can't help yourself.

Are you still going to try to tell us that you're interested in integrity or honesty?

Secret Services confiscates cutlery at Obama event - POLITICO.com

In the first place, Latinos weren't allowed knives b/c Obama wanted to treat them like potential criminals. But worse, they weren't even allowed forks.

Yup, Obama can treat you Latinos like shit. Who else you going to vote for? Right? You get what you pay for.

A Secret Service spokesman confirmed that the agency made the request, but said such requirements are common at large events where the president speaks at about the same time people are dining.
If it was so common, why is this the very first time I ever heard of this at an Obama event?

Hey I'll tell you my low opinion of you at any given time. You don't have to respect me for it. I don't care.
You already called me a liar and the gloves were off at that point.

Well, you lied. I'll be happy to call anyone who lies a liar. I called Obama a liar by the way at one time.

And I've shown you that I haven't lied and you still pretend I have so I still have a low opinion of you. That's just fair.
Actually, you've tried to rationalize your lie. Pitifully I may add.

I've never said that I wouldn't make a personal attack, have I?
It was just sort of interesting that you complained about personal attacks after you've leveled several at me; in fact going back, editing a post, to include the word "candy bitch". You can dish it out but can't take it obviously.

Ok then. And as such, yes I believe you worship Obama. Look up the word and you'll likely see that I'm using the definition liberally to otherwise accurately describe you.
Again, the English language and vocabulary fail you.

If you didn't worship him, then you wouldn't have to come at me with bull shit because you're personally insulted that someone would dare criticize the person you worship.

No, you lied. It's obvious to all who read it and know your past.

Again, you really can't help yourself, can you?

A Secret Service spokesman confirmed that the agency made the request, but said such requirements are common at large events where the president speaks at about the same time people are dining.

Gee, the great gasbag doesn't tell the whole truth again.

Can you link to another story where this action was reported? If it is so common, should be easy enough.

Common and routine/standard are not synonymous terms. You either are a liar or you have severe comprehension issues. But in any event, if you are going to be that dishonest and/or incompetent then I have no need to further this conversation.

And going forward, I'll have to decipher if it's comprehension issues or trolling with you. If I decide it's the latter then I'll likely put you on my ignore list. Keep that in mind if you desire future debate with me.

I will apologize for my part in escalating it by calling you names. Though, that tends to happen when someone makes baseless accusations, like calling me a liar when it is not so. I will concede that I likely inflamed matters further by resorting to name calling though.

Adieu.

Last edited:
Common and routine/standard are not synonymous terms. You either are a liar or you have severe comprehension issues. But in any event, if you are going to be that dishonest or incompetent then I have no need to further this conversation.

From Dictionary.com

rou·tine   [roo-teen] Show IPA
noun
a customary or regular course of procedure.
commonplace tasks, chores, or duties as must be done regularly or at specified intervals; typical or everyday activity: the routine of an office.
regular, unvarying, habitual, unimaginative, or rote procedure.
an unvarying and constantly repeated formula, as of speech or action; convenient or predictable response: Don't give me that brotherly-love routine!
Computers .
a.
a complete set of coded instructions directing a computer to perform a series of operations.
b.
a series of operations performed by the computer.

They are interchangeable. Even the dictionary says so. Even more so in common language.

And going forward, I'll have to decipher if it's comprehension issues or trolling with you. If I decide it's the latter then I'll likely put you on my ignore list.
Admission of defeat is your problem. If you didn't lie; I wouldn't call you a liar. Sorry.

Keep that in mind if you desire future debate with me then I suggest you come at with me with more respect in the future.
You vastly overestimate my interest in you. If you lie; I call you a liar. I called Obama--the guy I supposedly worship--a liar last month if memory serves when we were talking about his pledge to take public money in the 08 campaign.

As such, I will apologize for my part in escalating it by calling you names. Though, that tends to happen when someone makes baseless accusations, like calling me a liar when it is not so. I will concede that I likely inflamed matters further by resorting to name calling though and that was il-advised.

Adieu.

You are, in fact, a liar. Sorry. Now that you've copped to being a birther, your level of integrity is non existent, your level of intelligence is actually less than your supposed integrity. And, ironically, your birther manners actually help President Obama more than you could ever imagine. Do you honestly believe that anyone takes you guys seriously?

^^^

Yes. A routine is common b/c it happens all the time. But something that is common is not automatically routine. I can commonly eat burgers. But I can also commonly eat tacos. But if I eat burgers on each Tuesday and tacos on each Wednesday then that is routine.

Now knowing that, yes maybe it is is common that Obama has taken forks from groups. But that doesn't make it routine. That doesn't make it standard procedure. And in fact, it can be common that he hasn't taken forks from groups.

Last edited:
^^^

Yes. A routine is common b/c it happens all the time. But something that is common is not automatically routine. I can commonly eat burgers. But I can also commonly eat tacos. But if I eat burgers on each Tuesday and tacos on each Wednesday then that is routine.

Now knowing that, yes maybe it is is common that Obama has taken forks from groups. But that doesn't make it routine. That doesn't make it standard procedure.

Where is your proof about Obama being born in Kenya and the logic behind it? You're not chickening out are you?

^^^

Now knowing that, yes maybe it is is common that Obama has taken forks from groups. But that doesn't make it routine. That doesn't make it standard procedure.

Where is your proof about Obama being born in Kenya and the logic behind it? You're not chickening out are you?

How about you first admit that I showed you the difference between common and routine. Or are you too proud?

^^^

How about you first admit that I showed you the difference between common and routine. Or are you too proud?

The dictionary proved they are interchangeable. Colloquial language also indicates it.

Your turn. Show us your proof that Obama was born in Kenya as well as your logic behind such an absurd suggestion. What other Presidents have you questioned as to the veracity of their birth certificate being legitimate?

Forum List

Back