Obama: Latinos can't be trusted with forks

Okay. You're totally splitting hairs and distorting my intent. Yes Latinos had forks before Obama's speech. However, their forks were taken away before he appeared to do his speech. So yes, they were not allowed to have forks. Hence I did not lie idiot. I did not lie. I may not have been clear enough for a troll like yourself. But yes, Latinos were not fucking allowed forks in his fucking presence. It's of little relevance that they were allowed forks before his speech. I'd be insulted about a person that says I don't trust you with a fucking fork. That reality hasn't changed.

I mean seriously, they were not allowed forks at a certain point. So I wasn't lying. Did I say they weren't allowed forks to eat? No. Use your fucking brain when you call someone a liar. Some of us care about our integrity and take offense to that fucking kind of nonsense.

I can't even imagine a person going after another person with a fork. I think secret service could stop that easy enough, unless the entire crowd all rushed the stage with forks. That could get a little dicey. Of course, they could do serious harm with the narrow end of a spoon, too. Yup, danger is all around. What about straws? I mean, they could shoot peas or paper wads at him.

Okay. You're totally splitting hairs....
You're the one trying to convince the world there is a large difference between the words "common" and "routine" gas bag.

...and distorting my intent.
Your intent is to slander, libel, mis-characterize,question, distort, obfuscate, demean, demote, criticize, and lie about the President. That much is clear. Your history speaks for itself.

Yes Latinos had forks before Obama's speech. However, their forks were taken away before he appeared to do his speech. So yes, they were not allowed to have forks.
That isn't what you stated earlier; you didn't put that qualifier into your original lie.

Hence I did not lie idiot. I did not lie.
Yes you did. It was documented. And, by the way, nobody is surprised. You're just one in a long list of scum that has inhabited this forum. You all have done this so often that it's the boy crying wolf scenario. There is no reason to fight it...you know what you are and so does everybody else.

I may not have been clear enough for a troll like yourself. But yes, Latinos were not fucking allowed forks in his fucking presence.

Yes and that was done by the Secret Service; not Obama. And this is common procedure for those in the company of the President.

It's of little relevance that they were allowed forks before his speech.
Except that isn't what you stated earlier.

I'd be insulted about a person that says I don't trust you with a fucking fork.
That much I can agree with you one.

That reality hasn't changed.

That and that you lied in the OP.

Candy bitch: Okay. You're totally splitting hairs and distorting my intent. Yes Latinos had forks before Obama's speech. However, their forks were taken away before he appeared to do his speech. So yes, they were not allowed to have forks. Hence I did not lie idiot. I may not have been clear enough for a troll like yourself. But yes, Latinos were not fucking allowed forks in his fucking presence. It's of little relevance that they were allowed forks before his speech. I'd be insulted about a person that says I don't trust you with a fucking fork. That reality hasn't changed.

I mean seriously, they were not allowed forks at a certain point. That was my reference. I did not say they were not allowed forks at all. Just that they were not allowed forks and that could be at any time. Know the language. Learn it. And stop fucking trolling. You know what I was talking about. You read the fucking article and you know that my intent wasn't to lie about anything.

You shouldn't worry about your integrity... you have none.

The article you quoted and your post have very little in common. If you were trying to maintain this mythic integrity you claim you have (giggle), perhaps you shouldn't be so casual about the truth.

We all know why you, Ferrett, Grumps, Bripat, T, et. al. do it... You have to make up some sort of evil scenario because reality doesn't agree with your fantasies about the President.

Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

Okay let's put it this way bitch. Name the outright lie that I'm supposed to have stated?

Here is what you said:

Were you mis-quoted? No.

They were allowed forks and knives up until the President came in. So that was the first lie.

The second lie was this:

You wrote this:

That is what you titled the thread. Were you mis-quoted? No.

It was the secret service; not "Obama".

2 up; 2 down.

Additionally, the Secret Service has done this before according to YOUR link. So it wasn't exclusively for Hispanic audiences as you implied.

That was lie #3 (every body knows this) but since it was you implying it, I'll have pity on you and say that you only mis-characterized this action on the part of the secret service.

Actually, you either do not understand English or do not comprehend it very well since the link tells a very different story than you represent in your pack-of-lies post. Your by-line is simply a harbinger that the post is garbage you do this so often.

It must suck to have to walk back your lie so quickly after you told it, huh sweetie?

Secret service procedure is what required the silverware to be removed. Not Obama. Stop distorting reality.

As for assassinating your character....now thats a laugh. The next time you display character will likely be the first time you've displayed character. Your lies are documented above. You have no character to assassinate boy.

Learn what a fucking lie is you fucking piece of shit. Because if anybody comes at me calling me a liar and it's not true then you are a fucking loser.

You've been proven to be a liar in this case. Sorry. Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

Did you really respond to that?

About to lay down for the evening....thought I'd put him out of our misery.

Shut your face. She called me a liar and it wasn't true. I'm not going to be kind to someone that does that.

It is true. It's not that big a deal. You've done it before dozens of times. Nobody holds you in any regard (or me for that matter I suppose). Your "integrity" isn't up for grabs; it has to exist before it can be questioned.

^^^
There is a difference between "common" and "routine" idiot. It can be common for me to have a coffee. That could be once a week or something. If I drank coffee every morning it'd be routine or standard.

Your intent is to slander, libel, mis-characterize,question, distort, obfuscate, demean, demote, criticize, and lie about the President. That much is clear. Your history speaks for itself.

No it's not. My intent was to show that Obama didn't trust Latinos with forks in his presence. Idiot.

That isn't what you stated earlier; you didn't put that qualifier into your original lie.

Not putting a qualifier makes a statement less clear. It doesn't make it a lie. What I said is that Latinos were not allowed to have forks and frankly since at a certain point they weren't allowed to have forks then I did not lie. What I said was factual and truthful. And if I added the qualifier, they weren't allowed to have forks in his presence then that would have simply made the statement even clearer. But the omission of that qualifier doesn't make it a lie. Seriously, learn the fucking language.

Yes and that was done by the Secret Service; not Obama. And this is common procedure for those in the company of the President.

Obama has the final say. As much as you want to pass the buck, you can't. His agency, working on his behalf sent the message that Latinos could not be trusted with forks in his presence.

Candycorn: If you can agree that not being trusted with a fork is an insult then what exactly is the fucking problem? You said you agree with me on that. That's the whole crux of the matter.

Shut your face. She called me a liar and it wasn't true. I'm not going to be kind to someone that does that.

It is true. It's not that big a deal. You've done it before dozens of times. Nobody holds you in any regard (or me for that matter I suppose). Your "integrity" isn't up for grabs; it has to exist before it can be questioned.

You can't point to one time. And as such, I did not lie here and I have proven it. What we have proven is that you have a hard time comprehending the English language. Is English your second language? You can't call someone a liar for making a factual statement idiot.

^^^
There is a difference between "common" and "routine" idiot. It can be common for me to have a coffee. That could be once a week or something. If I drank coffee every morning it'd be routine or standard.
The phrases are interchangable.

No it's not. My intent was to show that Obama didn't trust Latinos with forks in his presence. Idiot.

Again, it was the Secret Service enforcing routine/common/standard procedure, not Obama. They do this with all crowds, Latino or otherwise. You really can't help yourself can you?

Not putting a qualifier makes a statement less clear. It doesn't make it a lie. What I said is that Latinos were not allowed to have forks and frankly since at a certain point they weren't allowed to have forks then I did not lie.

Sure it does.

What I said was factual and truthful.
What you said was neither factual or truthful since it was the Secret Service treating the crowd as they did every other crowd and not Obama not doing anything personally.

And if I added the qualifier, they weren't allowed to have forks in his presence then that would have simply made the statement even clearer. But the omission of that qualifier doesn't make it a lie. Seriously, learn the fucking language.
Well, if your intent was to accurately portray what happened at the event, you either can't read the link you provided or willfully mislead the readers. It is you who lied or it is you who does not understand the "fucking language." Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

Obama has the final say. As much as you want to pass the buck, you can't. His agency, working on his behalf sent the message that Latinos could not be trusted with forks in his presence.

Again, it is a common/routine/standard procedure of the Secret Service to not allow crowds to have knives/forks when the President appears apparently. Obama had nothing to do with the decision. Your lies continue.

You're only making yourself look worse. Thirty minutes ago, I didn't think that was possible. Please continue.

^^^

Routine/Standard would allude to the concept that they do it each time (with possible exceptions). Common means that they could have done it from time to time but it is not necessarily a standard. And maybe they have commonly done it to 20 to 50 percent of groups that he considers to be threats.

And we can debate whether it was the secret service or Obama that had the forks taken away. Neither of us are privy to the exact info. But certainly it has been done enough that Obama ought to be aware and he can put an end to that practice if he decides. Clearly, he has decided not to. Clearly he has decided to be insensitive imo.

Well, if your intent was to accurately portray what happened at the event, you either can't read the link you provided or willfully mislead the readers. It is you who lied or it is you who does not understand the "fucking language." Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

I did not say my intent was to accurately portray (everything about) the event. This is what I'm talking about when I tell you that you have no comprehension or frankly you are the one just lying.

My intent was to show that Obama did not trust Latinos with forks in his presence. And to that end I did not lie or mislead. Because Obama did have the forks taken away for his speech. Hence, it was not necessary for me to point out that they were allowed to have forks to eat their meals before his speech. Now had, I said that they ate a meal and were never allowed forks at any point then that'd have been a lie. But that is not what I did and I have not lied about anything BITCH.

Last edited:

You can't point to one time. And as such, I did not lie here and I have proven it. What we have proven is that you have a hard time comprehending the English language. Is English your second language? You can't call someone a liar for making a factual statement idiot.

You're not that interesting to warrant I go back through your posts and point out all of your casual references to the truth.

Heres one of them:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/226050-wolf-blitzer-vs-donald-trump-the-kenyan-president.html#post5359816

Obviously Obama was born in the US. So you wrote "Kenyan President" for what reason? He's obviously not President of Kenya. See, you're a liar. Sorry. Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

Candycorn: If you can agree that not being trusted with a fork is an insult then what exactly is the fucking problem? You said you agree with me on that. That's the whole crux of the matter.

No, the crux of the matter is your fraudulent OP sonny.

No. Your misunderstanding my intent is not the crux of the matter.

Let's say I put in the OP that 'Latinos were allowed forks to eat. And then Obama's Secret Service took away their forks before he appeared.' Okay, it's just that much clearer. Does that change a damn thing? No. My point was still to address that Latinos were not trusted with forks by Obama. Seriously bitch. Grow the fuck up or I'm just going to put you on my ignore list. Because you're just wasting my fucking time right now.

^^^

Routine/Standard would allude to the concept that they do it each time (with possible exceptions). Common means that they could have done it from time to time but it is not necessarily a standard. And maybe they have commonly done it to 20 to 50 percent of groups that he considers to be threats.
"maybe"....see.

And we can debate whether it was the secret service or Obama that had the forks taken away. Neither of us are privy to the exact info.
No kidding....see your sheepish "maybe" attempt above.

But certainly it has been done enough that Obama ought to be aware and he can put an end to that practice if he decides. Clearly, he has decided not to. Clearly he has decided to be insensitive imo.

he he he...

I did not say my intent was to accurately portray the event. This is what I'm talking about when I tell you that you have no comprehension or frankly you are the one just lying.
Good because you lied about it.

My intent was to show that Obama did not trust Latinos with forks in his presence. And to that end I did not lie or mislead. Because Obama did have the forks taken away for his speech. Hence, it was not necessary for me to point out that they were allowed to have forks to eat their meals before his speech. Now had, I said that they ate a meal and were never allowed forks at any point then that'd have been a lie. But that is not what I did and I have not lied about anything BITCH.

Again, it was the Secret Service; not Obama. You really can't help yourself can you?

As it is, as it was, as you will continue to do.

You're not that interesting to warrant I go back through your posts and point out all of your casual references to the truth.

Heres one of them:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/226050-wolf-blitzer-vs-donald-trump-the-kenyan-president.html#post5359816

Obviously Obama was born in the US. So you wrote "Kenyan President" for what reason? He's obviously not President of Kenya. See, you're a liar. Sorry. Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

You're not interesting at all. And you're a fucking imbecile troll that makes unwarranted charges. This is all on you. You could have been cool, but you weren't in your zeal to hate anyone that doesn't worship Obama like you do.

Who the fuck is ultmately in charge of the secret service idiot? They represent him. It's Obama's job to monitor how they represent him. I'm not slandering him about anything. If they are treating his supporters like criminals then that rightfully reflects upon him. You have even said you'd be insulted that someone didn't trust you with a fork.

Last edited:

No, the crux of the matter is your fraudulent OP sonny.

No. Your misunderstanding my intent is not the crux of the matter.

Let's say I put in the OP that 'Latinos were allowed forks to eat. And then Obama's Secret Service took away their forks before he appeared.' Okay, it's just that much clearer. Does that change a damn thing? No. My point was still to address that Latinos were not trusted with forks by Obama. Seriously bitch. Grow the fuck up or I'm just going to put you on my ignore list. Because you're just wasting my fucking time right now.

That hasn't changed.

What you should strive to do is be accurate in your posts. Accuracy means truthfulness.

You're incapable of it, apparently. Right now, it seems that you don't know the difference between truth and fiction.

^^^

"maybe"....see.

But the point is that secret service has selectively done it. And in this case the Latinos were profiled as potential criminals. Sucks huh. When your hero goes against his own so-called principles.

If they meant routine then they would have said routine. But they didn't because some quick fact checking would then show the many events that he did not take people's forks.

Forum List

Back