Obama: Latinos can't be trusted with forks

No forkin' way, you mean not a single response of "Bush did it too"?

I can't imagine what would have been said if the same occured at an even that Bush was attending for let's say the NAACP!

Of course it would have been an issue with the left, even if it was stated it had occured before.

Republicans are actually stupid enough to think Latinos are stupid enough to believe their bullshit.

and Democrats are actually stupid enough to think Latinos are stupid enough to believe their Bullshit......works both ways Ravi.....they dont like many Republicans because of their more open bigotry towards them....but they also dont like the Democratic phoniness towards them.....and dont think they dont know it.....as a matter of fact its the Democratic party that just may be the ones being played by the Latinos to get what they want.....

Why do Republicans want to run the government when they say it can't work? Doesn't Iraq and Katrina and Afghanistan and the economy and all the other Republican disasters prove it's Republicans who can't run government?

Deano is desperate, he thinks republicans ran those governments. WOW, dean how about everytime you lie, you pump your blowup doll, deal?

This is from the Great Gasbag's own link in the op:

A Secret Service spokesman confirmed that the agency made the request, but said such requirements are common at large events where the president speaks at about the same time people are dining.

Any resemblance he has to the facts is purely coincidental. Just point, laugh at him, and move on.

A Secret Service spokesman confirmed that the agency made the request, but said such requirements are common at large events where the president speaks at about the same time people are dining.

Gee, the great gasbag doesn't tell the whole truth again.

Sounds like you're willing to take something at face value in an effort to pretend that I'm not telling the truth. It's supposedly "common" but not standard. Do you think at those high society affairs, Obama is announcing that they'll be taking the forks?

And frankly, a man that can't trust me with a fork is not a man I want for president.

Sounds like you're willing to take something at face value in an effort to pretend that I'm not telling the truth. It's supposedly "common" but not standard. Do you think at those high society affairs, Obama is announcing that they'll be taking the forks?

And frankly, a man that can't trust me with a fork is not a man I want for president.

I got it from your link. The Secret Service says that such "requirements are common at large events at about the same time people are dining." I'm not pretending you are not telling the truth--that matter has been settled. You're not telling the truth according to your link.

If you have a problem with my sourcing, talk to the shit-stain that posted the link. You'll find him in any mirror you look at.

From what I gather, it depends on the type of event. To get into an event to see the President, you are going to be scanned for weapons. If they then pass out knives and forks, that could be a problem if the President is going to pressing the flesh with the crowd later. And that appears to be the case at this event. The President shook hands with them at a ropeline.

The Secret Service would look pretty stupid if someone stabbed the President in the neck with a fork.

Can you imagine the Congressional hearings and fifty eight thousand topics on here about it? Can you imagine the conspiracy theories which would go on for years and years and years?

Gee..given that. do you think they should have confiscated everyone's ink pens too? The level of stupidity is getting out of control.

Last edited:

I got it from your link. The Secret Service says that such "requirements are common at large events at about the same time people are dining." I'm not pretending you are not telling the truth--that matter has been settled. You're not telling the truth according to your link.

If you have a problem with my sourcing, talk to the shit-stain that posted the link. You'll find him in any mirror you look at.

Okay let's put it this way bitch. Name the outright lie that I'm supposed to have stated? Because I know you're taking information from the link and I never denied that you were. But the damn difference is I comprehend the fucking English language and you don't. Do you know the difference between "common" and "routine" or "standard?" Common means he has done it from time to time. Routine or standard implies consistency.

Okay, Obama may have "commonly" insulted other groups. I never fucking said he didn't. What I am saying is that he is insulting Latinos by treating them like fucking criminals and not even trusting them with forks. Did that link say that Obama took forks away at $40K per plate dinners? No. Stop distorting reality like a fucking peon that's trying and assassinate my character. Learn what a fucking lie is you fucking piece of shit. Because if anybody comes at me calling me a liar and it's not true then you are a fucking loser.

Last edited:

Okay let's put it this way bitch. Name the outright lie that I'm supposed to have stated?

Here is what you said:

In the first place, Latinos weren't allowed knives b/c Obama wanted to treat them like potential criminals. But worse, they weren't even allowed forks.

Yup, Obama can treat you Latinos like shit. Who else you going to vote for? Right? You get what you pay for.

Were you mis-quoted? No.

They were allowed forks and knives up until the President came in. So that was the first lie.

The second lie was this:

You wrote this:

Obama: Latinos can't be trusted with forks

That is what you titled the thread. Were you mis-quoted? No.

It was the secret service; not "Obama".

2 up; 2 down.

Additionally, the Secret Service has done this before according to YOUR link. So it wasn't exclusively for Hispanic audiences as you implied.

That was lie #3 (every body knows this) but since it was you implying it, I'll have pity on you and say that you only mis-characterized this action on the part of the secret service.

Because I know you're taking information from the link and I never denied that you were. But the damn difference is I comprehend the fucking English language and you don't.

Actually, you either do not understand English or do not comprehend it very well since the link tells a very different story than you represent in your pack-of-lies post. Your by-line is simply a harbinger that the post is garbage you do this so often.

Do you know the difference between "common" and "routine" or "standard?" Common means he has done it from time to time. Routine or standard implies consistency.
It must suck to have to walk back your lie so quickly after you told it, huh sweetie?

Okay, Obama may have "commonly" insulted other groups. I never fucking said he didn't. What I am saying is that he is insulting Latinos by treating them like fucking criminals and not even trusting them with forks. Did that link say that Obama took forks away at $40K per plate dinners? No. Stop distorting reality like a fucking peon that's trying and assassinate my character.
Secret service procedure is what required the silverware to be removed. Not Obama. Stop distorting reality.

As for assassinating your character....now thats a laugh. The next time you display character will likely be the first time you've displayed character. Your lies are documented above. You have no character to assassinate boy.

Learn what a fucking lie is you fucking piece of shit. Because if anybody comes at me calling me a liar and it's not true then you are a fucking loser.

You've been proven to be a liar in this case. Sorry. Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

Okay let's put it this way bitch. Name the outright lie that I'm supposed to have stated?

Here is what you said:

Were you mis-quoted? No.

They were allowed forks and knives up until the President came in. So that was the first lie.

The second lie was this:

You wrote this:

That is what you titled the thread. Were you mis-quoted? No.

It was the secret service; not "Obama".

2 up; 2 down.

Additionally, the Secret Service has done this before according to YOUR link. So it wasn't exclusively for Hispanic audiences as you implied.

That was lie #3 (every body knows this) but since it was you implying it, I'll have pity on you and say that you only mis-characterized this action on the part of the secret service.

Actually, you either do not understand English or do not comprehend it very well since the link tells a very different story than you represent in your pack-of-lies post. Your by-line is simply a harbinger that the post is garbage you do this so often.

It must suck to have to walk back your lie so quickly after you told it, huh sweetie?

Okay, Obama may have "commonly" insulted other groups. I never fucking said he didn't. What I am saying is that he is insulting Latinos by treating them like fucking criminals and not even trusting them with forks. Did that link say that Obama took forks away at $40K per plate dinners? No. Stop distorting reality like a fucking peon that's trying and assassinate my character.
Secret service procedure is what required the silverware to be removed. Not Obama. Stop distorting reality.

As for assassinating your character....now thats a laugh. The next time you display character will likely be the first time you've displayed character. Your lies are documented above. You have no character to assassinate boy.

Learn what a fucking lie is you fucking piece of shit. Because if anybody comes at me calling me a liar and it's not true then you are a fucking loser.

You've been proven to be a liar in this case. Sorry. Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

Did you really respond to that?

Candy bitch: Okay. You're totally splitting hairs and distorting my intent. Yes Latinos had forks before Obama's speech. However, their forks were taken away before he appeared to do his speech. So yes, they were not allowed to have forks. Hence I did not lie idiot. I may not have been clear enough for a troll like yourself. But yes, Latinos were not fucking allowed forks in his fucking presence. It's of little relevance that they were allowed forks before his speech. I'd be insulted about a person that says I don't trust you with a fucking fork. That reality hasn't changed.

I mean seriously, they were not allowed forks at a certain point. That was my reference. I did not say they were not allowed forks at all. Just that they were not allowed forks and that could be at any time. Know the language. Learn it. And stop fucking trolling. You know what I was talking about. You read the fucking article and you know that my intent wasn't to lie about anything.

Last edited:
Why didn't they just give the diners plastic utensils? Common sense doesn't seem to be a trait of the obamallama people.

Exactly! Or serve finger food. I just hope they weren't trying to eat steak with a spoon because that would look ridiculous. They were allowed spoons, right?

Wonder if all those folks had to show their valid IDs and social security cards since it was recently stated by the lefties that it was standard procedure to do that, at least it was when people had to provide proper ID at Moochelle's book signing.

Forum List

Back